Chapter 4: first date

Battle for her heart

 

after I told her this she started crying louder, she has been holding it for two months. It must have been painful watching the person you love with someone else. I wish I could stop those tears but as of right now, I can’t there is nothing I could but embrace her.

 

~Olivia’s POV~

 

T.O.P drove me home, and on the way home, I felt kind of awkward, I can’t believe that I broke down like that. But I was glad that the one person that was actually there to comfort me was T.O.P. I turned to look at him and I never knew how handsome he was. My heart began beating like how it used to be with Yong. I looked away and held on to my chest.

 

“Ok here we are.” He said as he stopped the car

 

“Thanks T.O.P for dinner, listening to my problem, and driving me home.” I smiled

 

“No problem I’m glad I could help.” He smiled

 

“Well goodnight.” I smiled and opened the door

 

“Oh wait one more thing.” I said as I sat back down

 

“what’s wrong?” He asked

 

I reached over to him and kisses his cheeks, when I pulled my lips away from his cheeks, he held the cheek that was kissed and stared at the streets. I closed the door and ran inside, I rushed inside the elevator and as soon as I got to my floor I headed towards my door, as soon as I got inside I thought about what I did to T.O.P and blushed.

 

“What did I just do?” I Asked my self

 

Well I guess I can’t take back what I just did, looks like I’ll have to face it whether I like it or not.

 

~The next day~

 

When I headed to school, the girls as always hated me. I entered class and of course T.O.P was already harassed by his fans. I sighed and walked over to the girls.

 

“All right girls break it up, leave T.O.P alone.” I told the girls as I pushed my way into them

 

“It’s not fair Olivia how come you get to be with him?” one girl asked

 

“Well for one reason I have to help him around the school.” I answered them

 

“You know T.O.P’s been here for 2months he already knows where his classes are.” Another pointed out

 

I stayed quite, and didn’t know what to say. They’re right what reason do I have to be with him? I mean he already knows where his classes are. I guess ever since Yong left I’ve been pretty lonely. Am I staying with T.O.P to replace Yong. I turned to look at him and he stares at me.

 

“She’s here as my friend.” He said as she stood up

 

“WHAT?!” they all screamed

 

“She’s my friend, so please just leave us alone.” He said

 

The girls finally left and the commotion went down, I sat next to him and he stares at me.

 

“Thanks.” I smiled

 

“Well you are my friend.” He smiled

 

I opened my book and looked through my note, but at the same time I looked at T.O.P why? Why does it feel like I don’t want to be just friends with him. Class went normally and we were now on our break.

 

“T.O.P can I give you a nick name?” I asked

 

“Sure, I don’t mind.” He smiled

 

“Ok let’s see, honest guy in Japanese is Masato.” I smiled

 

“Masato?” He said trying to see if the name suited him or not

 

“You don’t like it?” I asked

 

“No its perfect.” He smiled

 

I smiled and continued eating, Please god don’t let me develop feelings for Masato, I know that if I do, I’ll just end up where I started with Yong.

 

~5 months~

 

I started developing feelings for Masato, for some reason my feelings for him are stronger than what I had with Yong. I felt as if I had to just always be around him. Masato invited to go to a party with him so I agreed to go with him. I just didn’t know what to wear. I went to store to store and couldn’t find anything. But there was this one unique store and when I went inside, it was full of dresses. I looked through each and every one of them and found the perfect thing to wear.

 

I took the dress and tried it on. When I saw myself in the dress I decided to buy it. I went home and took a shower to get ready for tonight. I wore the dress and left my hair on, While putting on my make up my phone rang. I went over to pick it up and it was Masato (T.O.P)

 

“Hello?” I answered

 

“Hey I’m downstairs, are you ready?” He asked

 

“No sorry is it ok if you come up?” I asked

 

“Sure, should I knock?” He asked

 

“No its ok just come in.” I told him

 

“All right see you upstairs.” He said and hung up

 

I went back to doing my make up, and with each second passing by my heart beats faster and faster. Suddenly I heard the door open and close.

 

“Olivia I’m here.” He said

 

“Ok I’ll be out in a sec just sit on the couch and I’ll be out.” I told him without leaving the room.

 

“Ok.” He said

 

I started doing my lipsticks, and Eye liner. When I came out I found him sitting with his back facing me.

 

“Sorry for the wait.” I told him

 

“Oh don’t worry ab-

 

he stopped his sentence and stared at me.

 

“What’s wrong? Oh do I look bad, should I go change?” I asked

 

But nothing came out of his mouth.

 

“Maybe I should just change.” I said as I was about to walk in, he grabs my arm

 

“No you look beautiful.” He smiled

 

“Thanks.” I smiled as I felt my cheeks burning red

 

“Shall we go?” He asked

 

“Yea.” I smiled

 

We both headed down and when I looked at him he looks really cute.

 

“Ok so when we get there, you might want to stay close, I don’t want you to get lost.” He told me as he smiled.

 

“Ok I will.” I smiled at him

 

When we both arrived he opened the door for me. I got out and he holds my hand. When we got in everyone had their eyes on Masato. The party went on and I sat on the couch.

 

“Do you want drinks?” He asked

 

“Sure.” I smiled

 

“ok I’ll be back.” He said as he gets up and walks away

 

Everyone had their eyes on me and they were whispering to each other about something but I don’t know what they were really talking about, I couldn’t really hear them. I opened my phone and scanned through the screen. After 10 minutes of waiting, Masato never came back. I got up and went to look for him. I headed to the kitchen and when I looked around for him but I couldn’t spot him. Then when I looked in a little deeper I saw Masato kissing a girl. That scene really shocked me I staggered and accidentally bumped into a person and spilled his drinks.

 

“oh my god I’m so sorry.” I apologized

 

“Don’t worry about it.” He smiled

 

I turned to look at Masato again and he stared at me.

 

“Olivia.” He called my name

 

Don’t run away just pretend you didn’t see anything happening and just approach him as if nothing happened. I smiled and walked towards him.

 

“Here you are I was looking for you.” I smiled

 

“Yea I was just um, just…” he stopped

 

“Oh is that my drink?” I asked changing the subject

 

“Yes it is.” He answered

 

“Cool thanks, well I’ll see you later.” I smiled as I turned around my whole body was shaking, I was holding my feelings in that I began to feel my self shaking.

 

“Wait Olivia.” He said as he puts his hand on my shoulder

 

I stopped and so did he, I smiled before turning around.

 

“yea?” I asked as I looked at him

 

He looked at me with this shock expression as we stared at each other.

 

“Nothing its nothing.” He said as he lets me go

 

I walked away, and headed to the balcony. When I got there I felt tears flowing down.

 

“Why does this always happen to me?” I asked myself

 

Every time I fall in love, the person I love would be taken away from me.

 

“Olivia?” he called my name

 

I wiped my tears and clears my throat, I didn’t dare to turn around.

 

“Yea?” I asked

 

“Are you ok?” He asked

 

“Yea why?” I asked

 

“I know you saw it.” He pointed out

 

“What do you mean?” I asked pretending to not know what he was talking about

 

“Well for all I know is that you saw me kissing her, and I guess I won’t lie. She used to be my girlfriend but I never liked her. I just wanted to know what it feels like to have a girlfriend. When she saw me, she came and gave me a kiss.” He said

 

By now I was crying, but I still had my back towards him.

 

“T.O.P can I ask you something?” I asked

 

“hmm.” He answered

 

“Why is it when I like someone, I would always be the person end up hurt?” I asked

 

I waited for him to answer me, but he didn’t

 

“T.O.P why aren’t you answering my question?” I asked him again

 

But nothing came out of his mouth, I turned around to face him and I see him staring at me.

 

“I’m sorry for asking such a weird question.” I smiled as I wiped my tears

 

He didn’t say a word to me again; he just stared at me and kept quite to himself.

 

“I guess its getting late, I’ll see you tomorrow at school.” I told him as I walked passed him

 

Why didn’t he say anything? I don’t know what else to do, I never experienced it like this with Yong, so why Masato.

 

 

 

~Hey guys i know the nicknames confuses you guys but just remember Masato is TOP and Ryuu is Gdragon, ok well thanks for reading guys hope you enjoy it.~