Chapter 18: Leaving then meeting you again

Battle for her heart

 

~TOP’S POV~

 

I got home and the boys were watching TV, however GD wasn’t there. I slammed the door shut making the three boys jump. They both turned to look at me and GD walks out of his room staring at me.

 

“So Hyung did you have fun tonight?” Seungri teased

 

“What ever the hell you guys are trying, it won’t work. Olivia and I are through!.” I yelled

 

“Hyung, your suffering because of this, You never buy girls presents but yet you bought her a promise ring.” GD points out

 

“I don’t care, you guys stay away from it.” I yelled and went to my room.

 

I slammed the door closed and threw myself on the bed. I thought about Olivia, I want her back but she loves Yong. I can’t get between their relationship for my selfish desire.

 

~Olivia’s POV~

 

TOP left and I walked to my bedroom, I closed the door and fell on my bed. I stared at the ceiling, and thought about TOP’s words. If he really wants me to be together with Yong then fine I’ll make it come true. The next morning I woke up I took a shower and wore my spring clothes.

 

(Just picture your self wearing the cardigan, don’t pay attention to the pants)

 

I headed out and as soon as I stepped out, I see a jeep car parked outside, I waited to see who was the person and it was Yong Hwa.

 

 

“Yong What are you doing here?” I asked

 

“I came here to pick you up, your going to school right?” he asked

 

I nodded but kept my eyes stared at him.

 

“Get in.” He said nodding his head

 

I walked towards the door and opened it. I got in and he drove away.

 

“Olivia, I just want to apologize to you, I didn’t intentionally want to break you guys up. I just really love you that's all.” He said yelling over the wind that was blocking my ear.

 

I stayed quite trying to find the words to say in this situation. I just don’t know what to say or do right now, As much as I want TOP back, I can’t have him because I’ve hurt him deeply enough not to make him look at me.

 

“Yong.” I called his name

 

He turns to look at me for a sec and turns back to the road.

 

“Maybe we should give it a try, us dating.” I told him

 

He stopped he car and stared at me. I turned and smiled to look at him.

 

“Are you serious?” He asked

 

“Yea, I am. Maybe TOP and I weren’t meant for each other.” I told him

 

He hugs me and held me in his arms, I responded to his embrace and wrapped my arms around him.

 

“I will make you forget about that guy I promise you I will.” Yong said

 

I gripped his shirt and closed my eyes, TOP I’m sorry.

 

~At Campus~

 

When I got to my first class TOP was surrounded by girls, he had them next to him, in front of him, and behind him. As I approached them, They all stared at me, I sat across him, But we were by each other’s side. I went to the other right part of the seating while he’s on the left. I my Ipod and started listening to music, I’m trying as hard possible to ignore him, but from time to time I find myself secretly glancing at him. I couldn’t take it anymore, so I called Yong.

 

“Hey miss me already?” He teased

 

“can you pick me up I’m not feeling well.” I told him

 

“sure I’ll be there in 10 minutes.” He said and hung up the phone

 

I waited for him to come, Please Yong I feel like crying. Hurry before I explode. The professor came in, and started the lesson, I never looked up, I felt that if I looked up I’d really burst into tears. Finally the door burst open. I look up and find Yong standing in the door way all eyes on him. The girls started smiling and screaming.

 

“Can I help you?” The professor asked

 

“I’m here to pick up someone.” Yong said

 

“Who?” He asked

 

Yong scanned the crowd and when he found me, he walked up to me, and smiled.

 

“See told you I’d be here in 10 minutes.” He said

 

I stared at him as he puts my things in my bag and carried it for me. He grabs my arm and pulls me up.

 

“Gaja, (let’s go)” He said as drags me out

 

I walked behind him as everyone else stared at us. Finally when we were outside, I managed to follow his footstep, before we got in the car, someone called my name.

 

“Olivia!” I turned to look and TOP was catching his breath

 

“TOP.” I called back

 

He approaches the car and I got out, he stops in front of me.

 

“Don’t go, please I’m begging you don’t go.” He begged

 

“why?” I asked

 

“I can’t just let things end like this.” He said as he stared at me

 

“But you said you wanted me to be happy.” I told him

 

He avoided my eyes and looks away.
 

“Just please don’t go.” He begs

 

“Olivia, what are you doing? Lets go.” Yong said as he steps out of the car and held his hand out for mine

 

“Olivia, please don't go.” TOP said as he reaches out his hand

 

I look at the two hands that were reaching out to me; one side is the boy who’s helping get through my messed up situation while the other is from the guy whom I love.

 

“I’m sorry.” I said as I grabbed Yong’s hand

 

Yong helps me into the car, as I was sitting there I didn’t dare to turn around. I didn’t want to see TOP’s face at all. Once we were far enough, I felt tears trail down from my eyes. Suddenly I felt a hand holding mine. I turned to look at Yong and he was holding it.

 

“Don’t worry I’ll make you forget him.” He said as he tightens his grip on my hand

 

I for some reason held his hand back, When I did that he stops the car and looks at me. I brought his hand to my cheeks and held it there. I looked at him and he pulls me to kiss him. I just let him be, but for some reason the tears won’t stop.

 

~2 years later~

 

Its been 2 years since TOP and I broke up, I moved back to NY after graduation, I couldn’t stand to live in Korea anymore. All I would see is TOP’s face on bulletin board and streets. I didn’t really tell anyone, I just kind of disappeared into the background. Well that Is until Yong found me, turns out my dad told him I was here so he flew the next day and confronted me about the situation. I apologized so many times and it seems like it wasn’t working. What happened between Yong and I are completely over, I decided I couldn’t let go of TOP, so eventually Yong agreed to just let our relationship stay friend. In the morning I was walking around Brooklyn, there was one part of the area where there was some filming going on, but I didn’t bother to go look at the site. I headed to my favorite breakfast place. Of course I had my car parked close to me. Sat down near the window, while I was ordering breakfast, the people were staring outside. There were cameras and microphone moving around. It looks like it's a big deal to whatever they are recording. When the waitress came, she stared outside and then looks at me.

 

“What’s going on there, some celebrity came or something?” I asked

 

“Well I saw a sneak peek and its some Asian boy band. They are pretty cute, one of them had one side long hair while the other was shaved off. Another had some type of turquoise hair color.” She smiled

 

“Oh, that’s cool.” I smiled as I nodded and looked outside again

 

“So what can I get you?” She asked

 

“I’d like some western omelet and an orange juice.” I told her

 

She wrote down what I ordered and left, I looked at my phone and saw that Yong had texted me. He notified me that he would be having dinner at a restaurant near central park. I smiled and closed the phone, my breakfast came and I began digging, it wasn’t long until my dad called.

 

“Hello?” I answered

 

“Oli where are you?” He asked

 

“Oh pa, I’m having breakfast right now, why?” I asked

 

“You have dinner tonight with a celebrity from Asia. They’ll be staying at our hotel so I want you to be there and show them around ok.” He said

 

“All right but which one, you have two but different names.” I asked

 

“The Batak Stay.” He said

 

“ok what time?” I asked

 

“Be there at 7.” He said as he hung up

 

I gently threw my phone on the table, and as I was about to continue eating, the press comes in and approaches me. Immediately they took pictures and shoving the mike into my face. I ate my food quickly, opened my wallet and took out a 20 dollar bill, and left. I tried getting out but it was too hard. Luckily the staff there helped me through, arnd I thanked them for that. I walk out but of course they were following me, I turned to look at the people who were filming across the street. I had my sunglasses on, so I couldn’t really get a clear view.

 

“Sorry guys for disturbing your shoot, I promise I’ll get out of here quickly.” I said as I got in my car and drove away

 

I headed home and plop back on my bed, I don’t know why I was tired but I knocked out. When I woke up it was around 5, I got up and took a shower, while I was in the shower. I remembered I had dinner that my dad told me about. When I was done I went through my clothes picking which one I should wear.

 

 

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled, I looked at the time it was around 6, I straighten my hair and ever since I left Korea I haven’t cut my hair, I left it long up until my lower back. Before leaving I looked at the mirror again and walked out. I grabbed the keys to my car, and drove away. When I got to the hotel, I stayed in my car for a couple minutes and breath out slowly. I opened the door and walked out. I headed to the entrance, and once I got there I was greeted by the staff. I sat in the lobby waiting for the boys to come.

 

“Ms. Girsang is there anything I could do for you?” One man came up to me and asked

 

“Oh actually yes, if anyone comes to look for me tell them I’ll be here waiting.” I said as I put on my headphone

 

The man bowed and left, I was listening to music while waiting. I think about 15 minutes later I felt a tap on my shoulder. I took off my headphone and it was the same person who came up to me to ask if I needed anything.

 

“They’re here.” He smiles

 

“Oh ok, tell them I’ll be there in a minute.” I smiled

 

he walks away and I wrapped my headphone around my ipod and put it in my bag. I pulled out the ring that TOP gave me and put it around my neck. I let out a breath before getting up. I walked towards the boys, I wonder who they are. I see five boys standing with their backs towards me. My paced became slower, I stared at the boys carefully, suddenly the one with blue hair turned around, as soon as I saw his face, mine went pale. TOP, Big bang were the ones doing the shoot this morning. When he saw me, he didn't take his eyes off me.

 

“Olivia?” He asked not taking their eyes off me

 

the boys all turned around and looked at me, I stayed there staring at the boys that were only probably inches away from me.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~Hope you guys enjoy it, thanks guys for reading my story, i will try to finish the story ASAP~