Chapter 1: First meeting

Battle for her heart

 

Isn’t it sad when the guy you fall in love with doesn’t realize your feelings? Especially the guy whom you grew up with. So this is how my story begins. I grew up with a guy name Jung Yong Hwa, but I call him Yong. I knew this kid ever since we were in the 3rd grade. I started developing feelings for him In High School, so I’ve been meaning to tell him exactly how I feel but, that was 5 years ago. Now I’m 20 and I still haven’t told him, or be noticed by now. But I guess he’s just too slow. Now we’re in our college years, and he eventually became famous, He now has a band called CNBLUE, he sings really well and each time he sings he catches my heart even more. I always listen to his music and it always makes my heart skip beat. Today I was heading to his condo, to wake him up, when I got there he was of course asleep. He may be a rock star, but he never plays with girls. That’s one of the things I like about him.

 

“YA! YONG! WAKE UP!” I SCREAMED

 

“HMM? Oh Olivia it’s just you, give me 5 minutes ok.” He said

 

“Fine I’m going to prepare you breakfast and once I’m done you better wake up.” I told him

 

“Ok.” He said sounding sleepy

 

I walked out of his room and started preparing for his breakfast. I already made him his breakfast before I came here, all I have to do is warm it up. When I finished warming it up I walked back in again and he was still sleeping.

 

“YONG, WAKE UP!” I yelled again

 

he gets up and walks over to the bathroom, I smiled and stuck my tongue out. I win, I sat on his sofa and the TV. He came with his food and sat next to me. He ate his food in silent, until he was done. He leaned against my shoulder and sigh.

 

“Olivia, I’m so tired.” He complained

 

“Well this is the consequence you get for becoming a celebrity. Plus you have to be excited you have that new drama your playing, what was it called again?” I asked

 

“You’re beautiful.” He answered

 

“yea I heard that drama is about a band, so you should be good at it, I mean you do have a band of your own.” I smiled

 

“I guess, thanks Olivia I don’t know what do with out you.” He smiled as he hugs me

 

My heart was beating fast, I wish we could stay like this forever, but he does not like me, he only sees me as his childhood friend.

 

“No problem, I’ll always be here to help you out.” I smiled

 

“ok well I got to go, hey you want to come with me record my song?” He asked

 

“no it’s fine, I have class in about 2 hours.” I told him

 

“Ok so you staying here?” He asked

 

“Yea.” I answered

 

“All right I’ll see you then.” He said and walks out

 

I picked up one of his magazine and as soon as I opened it his picture was the first thing I saw.

 

 

“Wow, he is so good looking. Man I wish I could just have him already.” I said to myself

 

~At Campus~

 

While I was heading to class, the office seemed a bit crowded with girls, I was going to check it out but I decided not to. Finally I got to my class, everyone seemed happy for some reason. I sat down and took out my phone, I checked my messages and saw a message from Yong, I opened it and read his text.

 

‘Hey I know this doesn’t really apply to you but T.O.P from Big Bang is going to attend College.’ He wrote

 

I smiled and texted back:

 

‘Really what college?’

 

I waited and then 2 minutes later my phone buzzed

 

‘I don’t know, they weren’t really specific.’ He texted back

 

As soon as I read the message the door opens, and A guy walks in.

 

 

I stared at him and I realized the man that just walked in was T.O.P

 

I texted Yong: ‘I think I might know which college he’s attending.’

 

He stood in front waiting for the teacher to come in.

 

‘no way really?’ he texted back

 

‘yup he’s standing in front of me right now’ I texted back

 

after that he never responded back I guess duty calls. I took out my book and began reading. Suddenly I felt as if someone was sitting next to me. But I didn’t bother looking, I just thought it was someone from the class. As I was reading, I felt these nasty stares on me. I looked up and the girls were the ones glaring at me from all angle.

 

“Why are they all staring at me?” I asked myself

 

I turned to my right, and jaw almost dropped. Why the hell would he be sitting next to me?

 

“I’m sorry.” He apologized

 

“No it’s fine don’t worry about it.” I smiled trying to make him feel better.

 

I went back to my book, and waited for the teacher to come, finally after about 2 minutes later he finally came in.

 

“Good morning class, today we have a new student, I’m sure you all know him, he is famous after all. Please welcome T.O.P” he introduced

 

He gets up and bowed, he sat down quietly and stared to the front.

 

“Now I’m going to need one volunteer to help T.O.P around the campus.” The teacher announced

 

All the girls hands shot up, and fought to get that part. I just stared at everyone else who was screaming and fighting with each other.

 

“All right quite down, I know who I want for the part.” The teacher said

 

All the girl calmed down and I went back to my book. The class was silent.

 

“Olivia.” He called my name

 

“Yes Professor.” I answered

 

“Would you do it?” he asked

 

“Do what?” I asked

 

“Help T.O.P around the school?” He asked

 

“Sure no problem.” I smiled

 

“Great now that we got that out of our hands, lets begin.” He said

 

the girls, didn’t seem too happy about it. But I don’t want to be rude and reject him, that’s just wrong. So I decided to just accept it. I sat closer to him, and looked at him.

 

“Hi my name is Olivia, don’t worry I won’t harass you or anything. I don’t do that.” I smiled at him

 

“Hi, my name is T.O.P” he said without smiling

 

I just bowed, and so did he. When class ended T.O.P gave me his schedule and I helped him to his next class, this was one of the classes I don’t have with him. So I was a bit nervous leaving him alone.

 

“T.O.P when you finish class wait for me here ok, I’ll give you my number. If the girls start harassing you, go hide somewhere ok. Just make sure you call me, here let me give you my number. Give me your cell phone.” I told him

 

he went inside his pocket and takes out his phone., I went to put my number in his contacts. Once I was done I grabbed his hands and put his phone on his palm.

 

“here don’t hesitate to call me ok.” I smiled at him

 

He nodded and walks in, as soon as he walks in the girls quickly surrounded him. I ran back to my class and made it in time. The whole time I was in class, I was beginning to get worried about T.O.P. I just hope he won’t be harassed by the girls. Finally class ended I ran to where he was, he was no where though. My phone buzzed and it was a text message from T.O.P. He said ‘I’m in the boys bathroom near the class, the girls wouldn’t stop harassing me’

 

I smiled and ran to the boys bathroom, when I was in front of the bathroom, I looked around and went inside. T.O.P was sitting next to the window, looking out as the sun shines upon him.

 

“T.O.P” I called his name

 

“You do know this is the boy’s bathroom right?” he asked

 

“Yea, come on lets go.” I smiled

 

He jumped off and followed behind me, this time he has class with me. So we both sat next to each other, and I made sure we sat at the edge, so it’ll be easier for us to get out. In case he was surrounded my girls. He was so concentrated with his studies. I felt like I was baby sitting a little boy, I mean yea I have to admit he was cute, so I could really see him as a little boy.

 

~Lunch~

 

We were sitting in the cafeteria; while we were eating a girl came up to him to give him her lunch. He took it, and opened it. He took a bite of it, and stayed quite. The girls patiently waited for his answer.

 

“This taste horrible.” He said with a straight face

 

I burst out laughing, while the girl grabbed her lunch box and ran away crying.

 

“oh man T.O.P your so honest.” I laughed as I wiped my tears

 

“Well I’m only telling her the truth.” He said

 

“oh that’s it, I’ll be your friend, your just to funny to leave alone.” I smiled as I looked at him

 

“Friend?” he asked

 

“yea how about it?” I asked as I stuck my hand out for a handshake.

 

He looks at my hand and stays quite, little by little he lifts his hand and shook my hand.

 

“Then its settle I’ll be here for you no matter what.” I smiled

 

he just stared at me and continued to eat his bread. It was finally time to go home. T.O.P offered to give me a ride, but I declined I had to go meet someone either way. So we went our separate ways. I met up with my friends to go hang out, but what I didn’t expect to see was Yong was in the same restaurant as we were, I walked up to him and as soon as he saw me he got up and smiled.

 

“Hi Yong, what are you doing here?” I asked

 

“Oh hi, I’m here with my girlfriend.” He smiled

 

“Girlfriend?” I asked

 

 

 

~Hey guys so i decided to post up my other story while trying to find my other one so you guys won't get bored hopefully you enjoy it like my other friend did. Thanks for the support guys.~