Final

Hope

"Hi guys, are you watching this? Of course you are. So.... yeah, like now, I am gone already... hahahahaha..... So now, I'm not with you and I am sorry for keeping my illness a secret. I don't want my family to worry about the old me. I mean, sooner or later you will know and I have no guts to tell you guys. Oh and I am really proud of all of you. I really hope you guys bring many happiness to the fans and everyone around you. Be healthy and work hard and always stay faithful with SM. Always remember your grounds. Oh and I am also very thankful from the bottom of my heart for singing H.O.T. song. BoA, Yunho and Leeteuk, now that I am gone, the three of you must work together to help the agency. It will be hard but I know that you three will do a great job. Always remember that I always be with you guys in your heart."

"I am touched to also know that some of you guys are taking me as your mentor. Thank you so much. I hope you guys will stand strong and never give up with the hard challenges that might come. Lastly, did you remember the holiday that I promise you guys, I had already prepared it. I hope that you can enjoy during the holidays. Please continue the concert will all smiles. I don't want you guys to shed any tears while the concert is going. I will be very sad if you do."

The video ended with Kangta waving at them, laughing at them with his Candy MV clothes on his hand.

"Now I know that all of you are sad and clearly your mood are destroyed by the sudden news. But please, follow Kangta final wish. Go through this concert with a smile on your face." Ben said as he keep the CD in his pocket.

"Concert will start in a few minutes. Hurry up and get ready." A stage crew went it.

Everyone wipe their tears and stood up, gathering around in a circle. They place their hand ontop of each other and Leeteuk began to spoke.

"Alright, let's do this. We will do this flawless and with full of smiles and make this concert a powerful one. SM, Hwaiting!!!!!!!" Leeteuk yelled and the others followed.

The concert went like normal with the SM Artist powerful energy and performance. Everyone focus themselves on the performance and when the last stage comes. Everyone gather at the main stage, holding in their tears. Suddenly pictures and videos of Kangta life through his debut days till his final days were playing on the large screen. The female SM artist turn and watch them and burst into tears. The fans began to wonder as they saw their idols crying on the stage. Their last song played and the videos of Kangta played along. None of the SM Artist sing the song, it was Hope song and nobody sing it. They original voice were played. BoA gave Tiffany the mic who later gave Kris the mic. Tiffany didn't want to talk and gave Kris the mic to speak. Kris hesitate to speak after BoA forced a smile he began his speech.

"Alright guys, we had a bad news for you guys. We are really sorry for the sudden tears. As you can see, the person in the screen, is Kangta-sunbae, our dearest and oldest member in SM Family. Our mentor and teacher. He guides us through many hard times. Without him, they won't be us. Our pillar. Our support and most important our big brother. Kangta-sunbae.... 2 hours ago our sunbae, Kangta-sunbae, you guys.... he... I am sorry..." Kris took a tissue and blow his nose, wiping his tears with his fingers and continue his speech.

"Kangta-sunbae..... he.... he pass away....."

There was silence in the place. Nobody talk and Kris continue his speech, staring down at the floor, covering his tears.

"This song, Hope, is his favourite song. As a hoobae, we really truly respect him. Right now, we would really be thankful if we could have a 1 minute silence in respect for our sunbae."

A minute past and Yunho stand at Kangta place, bowing at the crowd before leaving the stage. The next day, everybody fly back to Seoul in a hurry. News about Kangta death spread aroung Seoul. Many artist came. But most of them were from the 1st generation artist. His old members, H.O.T, S.E.S, Shinhwa, Fly To The Sky, NRG, Sech Skies, Fin KL, Turbo, Baby Vox and much more attend Kangta funeral. There were many medias and SM Artist were all staring at the floor, crying. Heejun went to take the mic, wanting to say something.

"Kangta. He was our member, friend and member. The member who tries his best to make everyone get together when we had a fight. The friend who takes pride in everything he does, the brother who could sacrifice everything just that his family members would have a smile on their face. The person who stays by the company side till the end. The one who stays fulfill to his promise. Kangta once told us that he starts in SM and wants to end his life in SM too. But I had never thought that he could truly mean it. We, H.O.T., always , but I guess he was really serious. My regrets was that, a week ago, Kangta told me that he wanted to do a reunion concert as H.O.T but I refuse because I was busy. If only I know that the next week, he will leave us, I could have cancel my work and have that reunion. Kangta.... I am sorry.... Please forgive me...." Heejun gave a speech and he cried at the last sentence. The other members tried to hold their tears, looking away, slowly wiping their tears.

"On behalf of all of the 1st generation idols, we wanted to thank Kangta for always being there and always trying to make us smile when we were down. We will truly miss you." Heejun finishes his sentence and everybody stood up, showing respect to Kangta. BoA walk up and had her speech.

"To our sunbae that we truly love and care. Thank you for all of your sacrifice and kindness. We, the SM Artist, will never forget you and will let your song lives in our heart and the fans mind. Your teaching will always be remembered. Your sacrifices will always be remembered and most of all, your kindness, we will always remember that in your hearts. Thank you for being a great sunbae and big brother. All of your songs will live. That is our promise as a SM Artist, to you. Thank you, Kangta-sunbae."

BoA ended her speech with a smile and walk down, placing a white rose on Kangta side.

"Thank you Oppa for everything you did. I promise you that we will work hard and achive many things and everything is for you. Thank you for staying by our side till the end. Have a nice life over there. We will pray for you everysecond. Thank you...."