two

Hope

Everybody were gathering around the Incheon International Airport. It was 2days before the concert in Anaheim,LA. All the SM Family were gathering at the airport. Most of them were hugging each other so tightly that the passerby look at them like they were crazy. They were happy to be reunited with the family. Some of them break into groups, taking pictures with each other and having personal talks while some unofficial couple, hid away to the bathroom for personal space. Soon, Kangta and the other SM Staffs join them.

"Everyone gather around." Kangta annouce, waving his hand around him. Everyone obey him and gathered.

"Time to take picture." He said. Before Minho would protest, Kangta cut in. "It was hard enough to gather all of you in one place. Since we had gather here, let's take a memorial family picture." Hearing Kangta words, everyone gather around, readying themselves to be shot.

As they were about to be shot, a voice called at them. They turn their heads and saw their Chairman running towards them with a fatherly smile.

"Sorry I was late. There are matters that I had to take care off. Now shall we continue." Lee Soo Man said, placing himself in between Boa and Kangta.

Shortly after taking their family photo, they boarded the plane. It was more than 6hours ride. Some fall deep sleep while other were playing with their gadgets. As they arrive in LA airport, they walk out only to be shock by the crowded US fans in the airport. Yes they know that fans were coming but they never expected it to be this crowded. Bodyguards were everywhere as they make their way to their bus. The Artists were all smiles as they watch the fans shouting their name. Chanyeol broke into laughter when he saw a 'AYO WADDUP KREASE' card, nudging the taller boy by the elbow.

The bus ride were short and they quickly gather around the hotel lobby for furthur instructions. They watch as Lee Soo Man and the other staffs crowded at information counter, waiting for the keys. Soon their manager walk towards them. Yunho rush forward to the managers and grab the keys in hurry and plup infront of SHINee members.

"Hey look, I found Key." Yunho joked, pointing the keys to SHINee Key and laughed. Changmin facepalm himself in embrassement.

"I don't know him." Changmin shuffle away from Yunho."And if I do know him,please apologise my idotic hyung joke which is so lame." He bow to the others.

"Yah!" Yunho headlock Changmin.

"Hyung! It's so not funny." Key said, narrowing his eyes at Yunho who smile innocently.

"Cut it out." Lee Soo Man said. They stop their childish act and listen. "Kangta and DBSK in one room. The female solo artist and the actress in one room. Both of your rooms are near the sea scenery location."

"Bada!" The girls scream in delight.

"Yes! Bikini babes!" Changmin and Yunho high-five each other.

"Super Junior and SNSD together room is near the pool."

"SUPER GENERATION IN ONE ROOM!? NO!!!!!!" Jonghyun scream.

"Each as one room!" Lee Soo Man raise his voice, causing Jonghyun to shut up and giggle at his mistake.

"Sorry."

"What about us?" Amber ask.

"Why not share one room with us?" Kangta tease Amber, slipping his arm around her neck.

"Oppa... you're insane." She answer. "We are girls!"

"I was just joking with you." Kangta replied, laughing at her.

"CSJH and f(x) in one room. Whereas SHINee in one room."

"EXO in one room together." Lee Soo Man and Exo salute them. He began to distrubute the keys to them but before dismissing them, the old man reminded them.

"There is BBQ party tonight. Don't be late." And with that they went to their respectively room.