Chapter 4

Hope

 

 

 

 

oa was searching for Kangta. She couldn't drown in what Kangta said to her. Her heart were so heavy that she felt something bad is going to happen to Kangta. She went to the others family waiting room to search for him but he wasn't there. She went back to her waiting room which she share with Ara and Yeonhee.

"Did you guys see Kangta-oppa?"

The actress shook their head and Boa sighed. She went out of the room when she heard someone talk about Kangta.

"Don't you think it's weird that Sunbae suddenly said those things to us?" Changmin asked, Kyuhyun.

"Yeah. I got goosebump when I heard it." Kyuhyun replied.

"What did Kangta-oppa said?" Boa join in.

"He said something about he was proud of us and he want us to take care of SM if he's gone and so on and so on. I was really scared when he said such thing to me." Changmin replied.

"He said that to me and Yunho and Teukie-oppa.

"I get the feeling he's hiding something from us." Kyuhyun said.

"Ani. Kangta-oppa won't do such thing. He wouldn't." Boa said. Changmin and Kyuhyun shrug their shoulder.

Ara grab Boa arm and began to panic.

"Unnie, have you seen Kangta-oppa? I have to rehersal with him. People are getting frustated about his sudden disappearance. It had been 3 hour since he left. What's going on?" Ara panic, shaking Boa arm.

"Manager-oppa!" Boa called. "Did you call Kangta-oppa manager?"

"I couldn't reach him." Boa manager answer.

"Ara-ah, relax ok. Everything will be fine. Trust me. If he still didn't come then, we will think of something. Don't worry. Let's get ready, the concert starting." Boa instruct. Ara nodded.

 

 

In the hospital, Kangta manager were acing back and forth from each end of the wall to another. He was scared. HIs body was trembling so badly that he kept on falling down on the ground. He reach for his phone to call Lee Soo Man but his battery went flat. He drag his shaky leg to the nearest phone and call his boss.

"Boss...."

"Where the heck are you? Where is Kangta? Why aren't you here? Both of you have been gone for 3 hours! Kangta haven't rehersal yet! Where are you?!" Lee Soo Man scream, anger by their unprofessional attitude.

"Kangta... hospital now... slip on the bathroom... blood everywhere...." The manager choked on his words. He was crying when he remember the scene.

"Stay there and I will be there." Lee Soo Man said.

 

 

Lee Soo Man rush to the hospital where Kangta was brought. As he saw Kangta manager, he went to him. Lee Soo Man saw the doctor walk towards Kangta manager.

"How is he?" The manager sasked.

"Did you know that he got a brain tumor?" The doctor asked. Kangta manager nodded his head.

Lee Soo Man stop on his tracks. He was suprise by the doctor words. Brain tumor.

"What brain tumor?" Lee Soo Man asked from a distant. Kangta manager was shock to see Lee Soo Man. He immediately look at the ground.

"Yes. The patient in the operation room has a brain tumor. I'm sorry but right now his condition is very critical. The tumor had grew bigger and spread to the other part of his brain. Any hours by now, the patient will pass on."

Kangta manager stood there. His tears flow again while Lee Soo Man fall himself on to chair nearby. Kangta had a brain tumor and he didn't once to Lee Soo Man. Lee Soo Man look at Kangta manager.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, choking.

'It was hyung request. I'm sorry boss... I'm sorry." Kangta manager apologise.