With...

Fixed Star (Hiatus)

"Shin..." Suzy said after recovering for the surprise attact Shin gave her. Shin gave her a smile as he waved at her. Myungsoo stood up and the other infinite members watching him. 

They knew that Shin was Myungsoo's brother but they never really met him before or never really mentioned Shin in front of Myungsoo. Shin looked behind Suzy and he's eyes widened as he saw Infinite and his brother before his eyes. He quickly bowed to show respect. Suzy showed him ahand gesture telling him to come in but her expression were not at all welcoming. 

The Infinite members stood up and awkwardly bowed back except for Myungsoo. Myungsoo was growling under his breath. Since the meeting in the super market, he somehow despise his brother from then on. He didn't know why. 

"Uh... Shin... I thought you were with your friends... somehwere?" Suzy asked, confuse by the situation.

"They... uh... ditched me" Shin said, only looking at Suzy. He could feel his brother's glare. He didn't dare to look at him. 

"Shin, it's nice to finally meet you!" Hoya smiled. 

"It's a pleasure to meet Infinite!

That was the last sentence that was said before they were surrounded with awkward silence. Suzy was looking at Shin. Shin was looking somewhere else in the room. Myungsoo was looking at Suzy then he'd look at Shin and growl under his breath once in a while. The members were giving each other glances and they would whisper really quiet now and then.

"SUNGYEOL!" Woohyun exclaimed. "Why don't you show us your funny dance or something"

Sungyeol gave Woohyun a threatening glare. "Really? Right now? Where the atmosphere is kinda..." Sungyeol stood up and did his signiture funny dance. The atmosphere became a little less awkward and as soon as Dongwoo started laughing, the rest joined in in no time. 

Sungyeol stopped and everyone was still laughing, even Myungsoo. It took about a few more minutes until everyone calmed down, then the atmosphere was dark again. Woohyun who couldn't take it anymore started to throw hearts at Suzy. Suzy caught it and threw it back. Woohyun then startd to do his aegyo which made Sungjong join in too. They had to stop when Sunggyu smacked Woohyun in the back and gave Sungjong a warning look. 

"SUNGJONG!" Woohyun shouted again. "Why don't you show us a girl group dance. Do a medley!" Sungjong didn't even protest and did as he was told. 

Suzy was the first one to clap in time with the beat and Dongwoo started to join, then everyone without knwowing started to join as well. Sungyeol joined in with his signuture dance move making it evne more funnier. Woohyun started to sing a depression song while Sungjong was dancing to girl group songs and Sungyeol dancing a comical move. This sure brought the atmosphere up and everyone was having a good time laughing their heads off. 

Myungsoo let out a smile and saw Suzy enjoying herself. Maybe bringing the members along with me wasn't a bad idea after all, he thought. oh wait, they invited themselves. Mungsoo gigled. 

Shin was getting in the mood and was about to join in when he saw Myungsoo laughing and sat back down. He had a feeling that everything would just get awkward if he joined in and Myungsoo's aura would suddenly be gloomyif he saw Shin join in.

Sungyeol and Sunjong sat down, exhausted. Woohyun wasn't done as he threw one last hart at Suzy beforehe sat down. Suzy gave him a smile and as asual, returned the heart. Suzy looked at the time it was 4 in the afternoon, she suddenly remembered that she hadn't fed the members anything yet.

"You guys hungry?" She asked looking at each member.

Everyone nodded in chorus and Suzy let out a smile. She went over to the kitchen adn made ramnyun since that was the only food that was avialable.

"I'll go and help Suzy!" Woohyun said as he stood up. Myungsoo gave him a touch-her-in-any-weird-way-and-you-are-dead look and Woohyun just nodded. He went over to Suzy and left the other mebers with Shin. 

"So Shin, are you studying well?" Sunngyu asked making Dongwoo burst out in laughter. 

Shin was taken aback witht he sudden question and nodded. It was quiet again.

"So what do you want be when you grow up?" Sunggyu asked once again. Dongwoo started to laugh even more and the choding joined in. 

"Uh... I wanna follow Hyung's footsteps." Shin smiled at the leader. Myungso, who was observing Suzy and Woohyun this whole time, looked at Shin. He was surprise at what he said. Dongwoo and Sungyeol stopped laughing immediately and Sungjong awkwardly coughed. 

"Ah.." was all the leader could say. He too, was surprised at the boy's answer.

Myungsoo looked at his brother but  Shin refused to look at him and he looked at Suzy instead. 

Suzy and Woohyun arrived at the scene with a pot full of ramyun in Woohyun's hand.

"Time to eat!" Woohyun said. 

Everyone ate in silence, all focused their attention in eating. Shin glanced at Myungsoo nad gave his older brother a smile before Myungsoo could notice. As soon as Shin looked away, Myungsoo looked at him and the feeling that he was feeling when he first saw Shin before, disappeared. He didn't what happened or why it disappeared but he suddenlt felt proud that Shin was his brother. He smiled. Not a cold or mocking smile but a warm smile.

They finished everything in less than 10 minutes. This time, Sungjong volunteered to help Suzy with the cleaning job.Well, he didn't actually volunteer because it was Sunggyu who 'suggested' that Sungjong should help Suzy. Sungjong didn't oppose, he was actually glad to help. He could have manage to volunteer himself without the leader's help. 

"Can I ask you something?" Sungjong said as he and Suzy went over to the sink. 

Suzy nodded and gave him a smile. 

"Are you and Myungsoo hyung dating?" Sungjong looked worried somehow. 

Suzy was surprise by the sudden question even though she was expecting it. It was silent and Suzy didn't know what to say or how to answer the maknae's question. She decided that she should steal time and pretend to think while washing the dishes. 

"Infinite doesn't oppose to it. We're just worried about you and Myungsoo. Sunggyu hyung was right, you won't have a normal life." Sungjong was worried. 

"Are you sure your not oppose it? The last sentence you said sounded like you didn't want me and Myungsoo oppa to be in a relationship." Suzy joked. Suzy didn't exactly know what she's feeling right now. Maybe between happy and confuse. She really doesn't know the answer to Sungjong's question. Myungsoo did make it clear before that they weren't dating when he suddenly blurted it out. But Suzy felt like they were actually dating. Maybe it was just her imagination but it felt real. Maybe it was the after shock of Myungsoo kissing her in the park. 

That's when it suddenly hit her. She remembered Shin. Her face expression fell when she remembered that moment when she was with Shin. She felt something towards Shin but it was different from how she felt when she was with Myungsoo. Of course she felt happy with Shin but something seems wrong about it. With Myungsoo, well everything felt right. Like it was meant to be. 

Sungjong brought her back to reality when he sprayed her with water 'accidentally'. "Oops. Sorry." He paused looking guilty. "But I thought you needed it. It seemed like you were lost.

"It's okay. I needed that" Suzy gave him a half-hearted smile. 

"Ever since a week ago or less, he'd been talking non stop about you. We didn't know who you were in the first place then he mentioned that you were his childhood friend or something like that. He seemed... happier since then. He was more lively and cheerful in interviews and really hyped up in performaces. Sunggyu was really happy." Sungjong paused as he glanced over to Sunggyu. "Sunggyu hyung may seem like he doesn't like you or oppose to coming here or oppose your what you call a relationshiop with Myungsoo hyung, but he's really thankful for you." He was now telling Suzy to look at Sunggyu. Sunggyu was smiling as he watched Sungyeol make Myungsoo laugh. 

"I really don't know the answer to your question. Shouldn't you ask Myungsoo oppa as well?

"I think we all know what he's asnwer is." Sungjong raised his eyebrows and smiled. "It's really obvious." It was silent between them two for a while as they watch the members and Shin bond. 

"I'm really confuse!" Suzy whispered. 

In some way, Sungjong heard her. "Why?"

Suzy looked at Sungjong for a minnute and decided to tell him. "I can trust you right?"

Sungjong nodded and encrouraged Suzy to continue. 

"Last night or this morning, whichever way you want to see it as, I was with Myungsoo oppa." Suzy took a deep breath before continuing. "But on the same day, before I met up with him, I was with..." Suzy hesitated, wondering if she should tell him or not. She only met Sunjong once, and now she's telling him this. 

"With...?" Sungjong asked as he made hand gestures, telling her to keep talking. 

Suzy sighed heavily, "With Shin." She paused as she looked at Sungjong. Sungjong doesn't look surprise at all but he was thinking about something. 

"Oh, Myungsoo hyung told me that you and Shin are best friends. Oh and also that day where he saw you, he mentioned that he aslo saw Shin. Shin looked surpri---" Sungjong stopped talking as he got a hint of what Suzy was trying to say. He tried to read her eyes, but he couldn't. "Ah... So you like Shin too?

Suzy was surprised at how Sungjong caught up quickly than she thought he would. Suzy was about to say something when they heard Sunggyu shout form the living room. 

"GUYS! CALL THE AMBULANCE!" Sunggyu shouted at the top of his lungs. 

Suzy and Sungjong rushed over to the living room to find Myungsoo shouting at Shin to wake up. Myungsoo was holding Shin in his arms. The members were surrounding the two, panicking. 

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE, CALL THE FREAKING AMBULANCE!" Myungsoo was the one who shouted this time. Sungyeol was comforting Myungsoo by patting him on the back gently. 

Suzy and Sungjong just stood there, they couldn't move their mouth or their bodies. Sunggyu took his phone out and called the ambulance. 

Sungjong was the first one to move and sit in front of Myungsoo. "Hyung, what happened?" His voice cracked. 

Myungsoo couldn't find words to explain and looked at Suzy instead. It was the first time that Suzy saw Myungsoo cry. Suzy could now move her body and legs as she walked over to Myungsoo slowly. 

"It's back..." Was all Myungsoo could say as he looked at his little brother in his arms. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyyyy guys :D Shin is back! LOOOL! I decided to make Sungjong Suzy's new trust friend :') I won't be able to update for 4-5 days because I'll be busy for the next few days. I'm sorry TT^TT I'll try to update if I can though, I'll try to update tomorrow :) Shin fainted, HUWAAAT!? You'll find out soon why. Maybe in the next chapter? ;D I hope you guys enjoy this chapter & thank you for the new subscirbers for subscirbing! :D OH BTW! I didn't proof read this chapter so if it has spelling mistakes, grammer mistakes or any english/writing/reading/punctuation/literacy/language related mistakes, I'm sorry =_=

Comment Replies: 

@Myungzy_Gurdian: MyungZy ftw! I wish they were real T^T You see, I'm forever alone so I might as well dream of them being together, right? LOOOL 

@inspiritz: Thank you for loving the last chapter, I really appreciate your support! ^_^ Thank you soooo much for your comment :D It made my day :"> I was going to do another MyungZy moment but then I remembered that Suzy NEEDS to meet Infinite :)) I'm glad you like it :D Dongwoo is just... asdfghjkl in the last chapter :)))) WOOHOOO! HIGH FIVE! :D 

@SkullMaki: Yes, this chapter tell you everything, well not really eveyrthing but it tells you who knock on the door :D 

@loveisyam: Suzy is indeed lucky! She got to act along Shin and had a chance to spend the day in Myungsoo in her real life. She has a perfect life! I don't mind Infinite coming to my house, I'd be glad! :)) I made a mistake, it breaaks my heart to pick between the two but I just can't betray my love for MyungZy. I'm so sorry ShinZy. TT^TT I still support ShinZy though :D 

@gysviolen: I think nearly everyone envies Suzy. Suzy has a perfect life TT^TT I want a life like hers... its so dsfghjklsnfiunc :)) Woohyun with his fan service and grease. I would throw them back at him too! I can't ignore the namhearts XD

@pink14: I would want to recieve text messages from Infinite. I'd probably get a heart attack or something, or I'd probably cry :)) I wish that MyungZy was real! I'd be the happiest person in the world if they became official. I will be the first one to congratulate them. Okay, I'm being over the top aren't I? :)) But I won't oppose their rlationshiop though, just like Sungjong and Infinite in this story XD LOOOOOL 

 

Love, asdfghjklomg!