I Like You

Fixed Star (Hiatus)

When Suzy was in the middle of  being in a love trance from the text, she got a phone call. 

Suzy looked at the caller ID and it was on private."Hello?

"Suzy-ah, it's me, Myungsoo" A gentle voice said.

"Oh, Oppa.." Suzy smiled as she heard his name. 

"The text that I sent you earlier, it wasn't me. The members were playing around with my phone and they wouldn't give it back to me. I just got it back now."

Hearing this, Suzy's smile diappeared. So he didn't mean what he said, She thought. 

Disregarding his sentence, "Why did you call oppa?"

"Well, I don't have any schedule right now and I was wondering whether I can go to your house for a bit?"

Suzy beamed and she jumped up from her bed. "Yeah, sure oppa." She said, trying to sound as calm as she could. Right now, she could about scream in excitement. 

"Wait, is Shin there?" He's voice suddenly sound hesitant.

"No, why?"

"Nothing, I'll be there in an hour or so."

That was the last thing Suzy heard before the call cut off. Is he trying to avoid Shin? She thought. Her mind suddenly reminded her that he'll be here in an hour. She hasn't even got changed or fixed her hair yet. Not that she cared, Myungsoo saw her last night in her pajamas. What's the worse thing that could happen?

It hasn't even been an hour yet when there was a knock on the door. Suzy was ready, it only took her a few minutes to her surprise. 

Suzy ran down the stairs to open the door. She was excited and she really missed Myungsoo a lot, even though she just saw him this early this morning. She smiled as she remembered what happened. 

She open the door expecting to find one person, but to her surprise, she saw seven. Seven good lookinbg guys stood in front of her with a big smile except for one. The guy with small eyes who was examining her from head to toe. Kim Sunggyu, she thought as she smiled at him. He gave her a half-hearted smile and he turned to look at Myungsoo.

After some akward silence and some awkward glance, Sungyeol got unpatient and decided to break it. "So, like, can we come in?" He gave Suzy a big smile while Suzy nodded. Still not saying anything. 

She glanced at Myungsoo who was the last one who came in even though he was right in the front. Myungsoo gave her an aopologetic smile before he whispered "They wanted to come with me. Sunggyu hyung especially.I lost." Suzy just nodded as she looked at them.

"Where's your mum by the way?" Myungsoo asked as she scanned the place.

"She's at work. She'll be back at 6. She wanted to see you.

"You've got a nice place!" The choding said. He was sitting on the couch like it was his own home. 

"Are you free the whole day?" Suzy asked curiously. She didn't mind them staying over. She actually loved the idea. 

They all looked at Myungsoo and nodded before Myungsoo could say or do anything. 

"So, are you two just going to stand by the door and whisper to yourselves?" Sunggyu asked raising his eyebrows. Myungsoo realising that the door was still open, quickly shut it before anyone could see Infinite inside Suzy's house. 

He walked over to the rest of the members until he realise that there wasn't any space for him to sit. Half the members were looking at Suzy and half of them looking at Myungsoo, none of them moved.

"So hyung, why don't you introduce us to Suzy?" Sungjong asked as he eyed Suzy. 

"It's okay. I think she knows who you guys are." Myungsoo said, coldly staring at Sungjong. 

Myungsoo suddenly looked at Sungyeol who was looking at him. Myungsoo was giving him some kind of signal telling him to do whatever Myungsoo said before they arrived. Sungyeol sighing in defeat turned to look at Suzy who was nervously looking at them. 

"Ah, Suzy-shi. Sorry about the text. It was me who sent you the text pretending to be Myungsoo." He looked pretty guilty. 

"It's okay, I don't take things to heart."She lied. She did take the text to heart. 

"I sent it because that was what Myungsoo was thinking. I sent it for him to be a good friend." Sungyeol sounded proud as he nodded his head towards Myungsoo. Myungsoo who didn't say anything, glared at his best friend. 

"So, why don't we do something fun to break the awkwardness?"Sunggyu finally said. Everyone nodded in agreement. 

No one suggested anything and they all pretended to think of something as they looked away from each other. Dongwoo suddenly bursted out laughing. Hoya rolled his eyes as he smacked Dongwoo's back, signalling him to calm down. Seeing the sight of that, Suzy couldn't help but smile. 

"Oh, here's a signed CD. We felt bad coming to your house empty handed." Woohyun said handing Suzy the CD.

"We wrote messages for you too. But I advice you to read it when we're all gone. I think if you read it out loud now, everything would just get more awkward." Sungjong suggested. 

Suzy nodded when Woohyun suddenly throwed her hearts. The hearts that he usually throws at fans for fan service. Suzy was caught off guard and she pretended to catch it and threw it back. That's when the atmosphere suddenly became more comfortable.

"See! That's how some fans should react when I do that! Some of them just ignore me." Woohyun whined. Sungjong gave him a pat on the back comforting him. 

Suzy went over to sit in front of them, as she felt more comfortable and less awkward now. It just got more awkawrd for the members as she sat and looked at them with big eyes, she was waiting for them to do something.

"So, uh.. I heard that you and Myungsoo were childhood friends." Hoya said, breaking the silence. 

"Yeah, my mum just told me a few days ago because I forgot everything. I was in an accident and had amnesia, you see."

The members were surprise by what she said and was speechless. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and smiled as he saw the members reaction.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Hoya said and once again, the atmosphere became awkward. 

"It's okay. After finding that out, I was actually glad to know!" Suzy said with a reassuring smile. 

Myungsoo looked at her, pleased by what she said. 

"So what were you two doing early in the morning before I interupted?" Sungyeol asked, looking at Myungsoo and Suzy, back and forth. 

Suzy looked at Myungsoo trying to tell him that he should say something. 

"I wanted to tell her something"" Myungsoo's straight forward answer got Sunggyu raising his eyebrows at him. 

"Did he confess to you?" Sungjong asked Suzy, interested in the topic. Suzy gave Myungsoo another look telling him to answer for her. Myungsoo's face was suddenly painted bright red. Dongwoo, who found it amusing started to laugh again. 

"Myungsoo.." Dongwoo paused still laughing. "..is.." Another pause laughing harder than ever. "..Bright red!" Dongwoo said before he fell to the ground, nearly crying from laughter. All eyes were focused on Myungsoo, who was only looking at Suzy. 

"Did you answer him?" Sungjong asked another hard question again. 

Suzy actually didn't know if she answered him or not. She didn't say yes and she she didn't say no. "I actually don't know..." She avoided looking at Myungsoo. 

"Are we even allowed to date?" Woohyun asked while he looked at Sunggyu. 

Sunngyu who was quiet this whole time, shrugged as he looked at Myungsoo. "I think it would be dangerous for Suzy if they  were in a relationship. She could get bashed and I doubt she'll be able to live a normal life until they break up." Sunggyu did have a point. Suzy won't have her normal life back if they Myungsoo dated her. 

Suzy didn't really think of it that way. She forgot about Myungsoo's popularity and him being a celebrity. 

"We're not dating." Myungsoo said. You could see that he was torn between being disappointed and being sad. Myungsoo wanted to be with Suzy really badly. But he put her safety first before his feelings. 

Woohyun realised the seriousness that was surrounding them so he suddenly threw hearts at Suzy again. Suzy who saw it reacted to it. She caught it and threw it back like what she did before. She gave Woohyun a warm smile as she did so. 

Woohyun who was overjoyed by her reaction and response blurted out, "I like you!". 

Everyone looked at Woohyun and silence surrounded them again. Dongwoo started to laugh again. Nodobody looked at him though as their eyes were glued to Woohyun. Woohyun, who just realised what he said, shook his head. 

Myungsoo was glaring at him when Woohyun looked at him. "I didn't mean it like that, L. I have no special feelings towards her whatsoever." Woohyun raised both his hand to show that he was innocent and that he surrendered. "I meant it in a friendly way. She gave such a good reaction to the heart which made me happy!" Woohyun cleared the misunderstanding. Everyone was looking at Myungsoo now and Dongwoo was still laughing on the floor. Myungsoo nodded and smiled at Suzy. 

Dongwoo seemed to have calmed down and he sat back on his seat. Suzy started to tell them a funny story and the members laughed a lot. The atmosphere was really good and happy. 

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Everyone looked at the door, then looked at Suzy. Suzy stood up and made her way to the door. None of the memberrs moved and they stayed glues to their seats. 

Suzy opened the door and it looked like someone slapped her in the face because her face expression was shocked. She blinked a few times, still shock at what she saw. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello ^_^ So Suzy finally met Infinite. I know, it just dragged but I really couldn't think of anything else to write and somehow it ended up really long. I didn't bother to change it because then I need to adjust some things =_= So sorry.. Well, I hope you guys like it anyway :D Oh, I wanted to focus this chapter on MyunZy and Infinite but Shin will come back soon! I feel sorry for him too T_T you might think I'm stupid because I wrote this but this story is actually a Myunzy fanfic. I just wnated to add ShinZy to spice it up and to add some drama. Sorry for the Shinzy shippers. I do ship Shinzy but not as much as Myungzy. I also ship Myungyeol :D Okay, I think you guys don't care about who I ship so I'll shut up now :))

Thanks for supporting and reading this far. I also want to thank all of you fro subscribing even though it's a bit late for some to mention is now :P I decided to do comment replies on the next chapter, so if you have any questions, suggestions or stuff to tell me.. feel free to comment! :)