The Chaser

Fixed Star (Hiatus)

It's 1:15am and I'm still sat in front of my laptop. It's just something about this website that it makes it hard for me to seperate myself from it. For one thing, it's better than them so called friends. It understands my love for Infinite. It's the only place where I can be myself without being judged sometimes. It also doesn't complain and doesn't tell me to stop posting and reblogging. Yes, it's Tumblr. My mum thinks it's a bad website just because once she came in my room and saw a gif of Taecyon ripping his top and showing his abs in a performance. She thought at first it was an adult website. My mum clearly hasn't been paying any attention to me nor does she know a lot about me. Every day after school, I'd come in and go straight to my room and go on tumblr. My only happiness of the day. I make sure to bring some snacks though. If I'm not on tumblr, I'm either on youtube watching shows or clips from a concert I can't go to. I don't spend a whole free day on the computer sometimes. Sometimes I go out and buy albums or learn kpop dances. I recently finished learning 'Loving U' by Sistar. I reblogged one last picture of L, my bias from Infinite, before I go to sleep. That's how my day ends.

*Next Morning*

/naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, oh? naega neol geokjeonghae, oh? naega neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge/ 

"Hello?" I mumbled still half asleep.

"Suzy? Suzy-ah! Are you awake? Can we meet up?" He said softly and quietly.

"Who's this?" I said still confuse and curious to who I was talking to. 

"It's me, Shin." He said slightly confused. Shin. Shin Won Ho. My best friend since we were born. There was not a day we weren't together. I thought today would be the day, I guess not.

"Now? I'm still asleep. Let's meet up later. Can I ever have a day off from you?" I said quite annoyed at him. 

"It's 11am. You're still asleep? I need to talk to you now. It really can't wait. It's good news! Nope, you can't." He said calmly. I'm not surprise he wasn't shock that I'm still in bed at this time. Last time, I gave him a heart attack when I didn't pick up my phone all day because I was sleeping and it was on silent. So he told my mum who came to my room and thought i had a comma was I didn't wake up even though they were shouting. I finally woke up when Shin poured water on my face. 

"Fine, give me 5 minutes. It better be good!" I said with a lazily voice and jumped out of my bed. What could be the good news he was talking about? It doesn't really take me that long to get ready since I don't have to wear make up. He whines too much when I wear make up. He makes me want to punch him sometimes. I get ready in less than 5 minutes and walk slowly towards his house, which is just next door. I don't see why I have to go to his house. Why can't he come over. I knocked on the door twice and waited. No one. Knocked on the door twice again but this time louder and waited. No one. I'm not a patient person so I banged on the door and screamed for help. Finally, the door opened.

"What!? What's wrong!? What happend!?"  Shin said whilst he slammed the door opened. His face looked panicked.

"Well, that took some time didn't it?" I said as I raised one eye brow.

"BAE SUZY! Don't you ever scare me like that again! Do you know how worried I was?" He said raising his voice a little. He looked relieved and annoyed at the same time.

"I'm sorry" I said with aegyo. I gave him a hug since I felt bad and also, he's the sensitive type. He was shocked when I gave him a hug and it took a few minutes until he gave me a pat on the back. I thought today I would accomplish my mission. To get him to hug me back. Since we were born, he has never hugged me. It's quite disappointing. I've seen him hug his girlfriends before. Why not me?

"It's not going to be today, Suzy-ah. Maybe next time"  He whispered and patted my back really hard one last time.

"Why did I even bother?" I said as I let go of him. He smiled at me like a kid who just recieved an ice cream for being good. He looked proud. It annoyed me so I gave him a surprise attack by flicking him in the head. 

"So are you going to tell me or what?"  I said quickly. I don't have that much patience left in me. 

"Infinite. I got us tickets to see their concert on Saturday!" He said with that same smile again. At this point I was too excited and shock to say something. 

"NO WAY!? You're the best best friend ever! Saranghaeeeeeeee~!" I shouted while I jumped up from my seat. I can't believe I'm going to meet them in person. After 2 years I've tried to go and see their concert, now I'm finally going to see them, to see L. I thanked Shin with a big, tight hug which he didn't enjoy and ran outside. The way I feel right now is like when those good people from the movies chases the bad people and catches them. The feeling of being proud and happy. Sometimes, I think to my self that I'm chasing after Infinite. I'm chasing after their love. I know of course that they do love their fans and feel thankful towards them. But I still feel like I need to chase for their love to be able to get noticed. There's lots of other inspirits out there who try their best to get notice. Some even overreact but that doesn't mean I have given up. Even if they're ahead, I will catch up. I will protect Infinite so they won't forget me. I will chase until I can protect them. I don't know exactly what I need to protect them from but I feel that I have to or some time in the future, it'll be too late. From now on, I'll be 'The Chaser'.