Be Mine

Fixed Star (Hiatus)

It was one in the morning. Suzy and Myungsoo were still together, walking up and down the path in the park. Suzy was still confused about what happened yesterday and now. Shin confessed his feelings and kissed her in the same park that Myungsoo confessed his feelings and kissed her. The only difference was, Myungsoo thought he was her first kiss. 

Myungsoo asked Suzy questions such as 'how are you adjusting to the truth?' and 'how are you these days?'. Suzy would answer trying her best to satisfy him. Suzy realised earlier that if he wasn't satisfied, he'd give her the 'look' and ask further questions regarding the other questions. The 'look' that Myungsoo gave would make Suzy laugh and Myungsoo liked that a lot. Seeing her laugh made hm happy. He would smile at her and ask her what was so funny. Even though he knew exactly what made Suzy laugh so he kept doing it now and then, trying to make it as less obvious as he could. 

They sat down on the bench that lived opposite the cherry blossom tree. It was quiet but it wasn't awkward quiet. It was comfortable quiet and it seemed like both of them had a lot to think about. 

Myungsoo started to cough intentionally. One of those coughs that you would do when everything gets awkward. He stretched his arms and moved his arms slightly backwards. Suzy hasn't realise anything yet as she was lost in her own thoughts. Myungsoo relaxed his arm and let his arms fall slowly. He moved his left arm slightly slower than the other. He wanted to land his arm around Suzy's shoulder but he wanted to do it quietly and gently so Suzy wouldn't notice. 

Just when he was about to land his arm, Suzy turned her head to look at him making Myungsoo embarassed. Myungsoo gave her a little smile, one that kids do when they got caught doing something they shouldn't do. Myungsoo's left arm froze in it's spot and it looked like he wasn't able to move it. Suzy still hasn't realise what he's trying to do and she gave him a smile before she went back to her thoughts. 

Myungsoo sighed in relief and he continued to do his mission. His heart started to beat faster as his harms were nearly there. He placed it gently on Suzy's shoulders waiting until she realise what he did.

As soon as Suzy felt Myungsoo's arm on her shoulder, she could feel the blood rushing to her face and she tried to avoid eye contact with him. Suzy started to feel shy and it soon became awkward around them.

"Oppa..." Suzy began as she looked at Myungsoo's direction, his arms still resting on Suzy's shoulders. "Your phone is ringing."

Myungsoo looked at her with a confuse expression as he took his phone out. Someone was indeed calling him and it was his best friend, Sungyeol. 

"YAH! KIM MYUNGSO! WHERE ARE YOU? WE HAVE A SCHEDULE IN 3 HOURS AND LEADER GYU WANTS YOU HOME!" Sungyeol shouted from the other line. Either Sungyeol's voice was really loud or the in-come call volume was turned up high. 

"Sorry. I lost track of time. I'll be there soon. Give me 30 minutes." Myungsoo replied, disappoinment painted all over his face. 

"Oppa, who's that? It sounds like you're in trouble. You better go back." Suzy whispered. She could definitely hear the other end of the line. 

"Where are you anyway? Are you with a GIRL!? How come you never told me? I thought we were close!Sungyeol sulked. 

"It doesn't matter who I'm with. Just tell Kyu hyung that I'm on my way.

"Oh! I get it! Are you with that girl you were on about for the past few days? What was her name again?Curious Sungyeol asked. 

"It doesn't mat---"

"SUZY!" Sungyeol shouted and before he could say another word, Myungoo hanged up. 

Myungsoo looked embarassed and somehow his eyes wouldn't allow him to look at Suzy. Suzy took his arm off her shoulders and held his hand. She looked at his hand for a few minutes and realised it was dry. With a sigh, she gave his hand a little squeeze. Myungsoo looked at her with an apologetic look.

"I'll walk you home then I'll be off" He said. Suzy nodded in response and they both made thier way back to Suzy's house. 

"I'll see you soon." He reassured Suzy as his lips gently touched Suzy's forehead. 

Suzy didn't say anything but nodded. She pulled him in for a tight hug before letting him go. She knew that she was going to miss him and she was sure she wouldn't see him soon. She would give it a month or so before she could see him again. Myungsoo hugged her back before he left.

 

Suzy felt bad about Myungsoo thinking that he was her first kiss. She wanted to tell him but she didn't have the guts to. She would feel guilty and she would have felt bad if she told him the truth so she kept quiet. Shdecided not to tell him unless she felt like she needed to. 

She was in her bedroom, bored. Shin told her that he was going out with his friends because they lured him in. Suzy was relieved yet sad. She couldn't face Shin after what happened this morning but she wanted to talk to him and spend time with him as well. 

She took her phone and looked through her contact list, searching for someone to talk to. Myungsoo's number caught her eye and she decided to text him. He probably wouldn't text back straight away anyway, she thought to herself. 

Annyeong, Oppa ^_^  Sent.

Suzy? =_=' Recieved.

Ah... Is this Woohyun.. oppa? Sent.

Oh! How did you know? ^^; Recieved.

Jjik Jjik... =_= ㅋㅋㅋ Sent.

=_=' Recieved. 

ㅋㅋㅋ Where's Myungsoo oppa? Sent. 

Ah, Suzy-shi! It's chodingyeooooooool! ^^; I'll hand over the phone to Myungsoo right now. He has something important to tell you. ㅋㅋㅋㅋRecieved. 

Okay choding oppa ^_^ Sent.

After what happened last night/this morning... Be Mine! Recieved. 

ㅋㅋㅋ... Sent.

This was all Suzy could respond. She stared at her phone screen with a big, dopey smile on her face. A dopey smile that reached her eyes and her ears. A smile that isn't just any type of smile. A happy, dopey smile that tells you she was in love.