Chapter 4

He Is My Son

Minho Pov

I remember when I'm 25. I'm arranged married to someone and my father said that "If you don't want to get married to her, then who you want to get married with?" I choose my ex-girlfriend. Yuri. Kwon Yuri. My lovely wife. And today, it's going to happen again. I'm going to married to that girl. Why I've to married to her? Because, Minseok hyung said that Yooguen need a mom to take care of him. Yeah! Sometimes I'm too buzy with my work and don't have time to him. I'm don't mind I'm getting married to who she is since I need a wife that can take care of us. But, no one can replace Yuri in my heart.

~ Ding Dong~

I open the door and I saw Yuri. I hug her and whisper to her "I miss you" but she pulled away.

???: I'm not Yuri dude!

Minho: Are you sure?

???: So, are you going to let me go inside or not?

Minho: Oh! Sorry. Come in!

???: You're Choi Minho?

Minho: Yes, I am and you're?

???: Jung Soojung.

Minho: Let's sit.

Krystal: Nice house.

Minho: Thanks.

Krystal: Actually, I'm come here to meet you since my brother said that I'm going to married to you.

Minho: I'm sorry, but my brother said that I'm married to someone that named Krystal.

Krystal: It's me. My korean name is Jung Soojung while my american name is Krystal.

Minho: You have an american name? It's not a nickname?

Krystal: My father is a korean and my mom is american. So, I'm 30% american. Btw, I need to know you a bit. Can you tell yourself?

Minho: I have a wife named Kwon Yuri and a son named Choi Yooguen.

Krystal: Woah! I'm so sure I'm not going to married to you! You have a wife dude!

Minho: Calm down. My wife is ................. death.

Krystal: I'm sorry. Why did she ...... urmm......... Yeah! You know.

*Flashback*

Yuri: Yooguen-ah! Don't run!

Yooguen: Umma! Catch me if you can! Meh-rong!

Yuri: Who said I can't catch you little boy? Come here!

Minho: Don't run into the street!

Yooguen: -Don't listen to Minho-

Yuri: Yooguen-ah! Car! No!

*End of falshback*

Minho: She saved my son but make herself-

Krystal: It's okay. You don't need to tell me too details. Why do you call me Yuri before?

Minho: You looks like her. But, you have a different attitude.

Krystal: Maybe because I'm a bit boyish.

Minho: Yeah! Maybe.

We talk and talk about ourself. She's a nice girl even she a bit boyish. Not too feminine. If Yuri don't accept me as his husband before and I'm married to someone else, I'm will regret it since she is so nice. I don't notice that Yooguen already wake up and run to Krystal.

Yooguen: Umma! -hug Krystal-

Krystal: I'm not your.....Yes! Honey! Umma here. You already wake up .............

Minho: Yooguen.

Krystal: Yooguen-ah!

Yooguen: Umma! Come with me! I want to show you picture.

Krystal just follow Yooguen. They run and I just walk. Yooguen run to his room and give Krystal a box. Box that full of picture of him and Yuri. Even she's not his mother but she act like she is.

Krystal: I need to go home. Bye!

Yooguen: Umma! Where do you want to go?

Krystal: Umma want to buy you something. Tommorow, Umma comeback.

Minho: Anyeong!

I look at her as she walking to the street and a car stop infront of her. I saw a guy get out from the car and pull Krystal but she trying to escape. I can't take it since he to rude to Krystal. I walk to them and start to punch him.

???: Who are you?! Stupid guy!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry it's bad...boring...chapter..