Chapter 10

He Is My Son

Minho Pov

I come home a bit late today. I parked the car in the garage. Then, I open the door. No one in the living room even in the kticen. But, there's some food there. I want to eat but I can't because I'm so full. Maybe I'm just going to eat a little so she didn't get upset. I eat all the food because it was delicious. Why still isn't anyone come here? It's weird. The light is open but don't have any sound. Even Yooguen's laugh. I decided to go to Yooguen's room. I can't help but smile when I saw those two sleeping next to each other. She must be tired after being a mother just one day. I don't know what will happen after one year.

Minho: I'm sorry.

I lift Krystal in the bridal style to our room. I didn't bother to wake her up. I go to take shower then go to sleep.

*Next Morning*

I wake up and I've found someone is sleeping by my side but it's not Krystal. It's Yooguen. I kissed his forehead and walk to downstairs. I can smell pancakes and I know she must be in the kitchen. I stay silent for a while when I saw her standing right infront of me. She wear red hoddie and black skinny jeans. I walk to her and hug her from behind.

Krystal: OMG!

Minho: Hehe! Shock?

Krystal: Stop hugging me like this. I want to cook.

Minho: I'm your husband and I can do anything to my wife. Oh! Did your body cooking too? Isn't cooking just using hand?

Krystal: I'm not comfortable. Wake Yoogeun up. Come on.

Minho: It's not a good excuse to make me stop hugging you. Let Yoogeun wake up by himself.

She just sigh. I put my chin on her shoulder and hug her tight. She must be good at cooking. It's smell really good. I put my right hand on her stomach.

Krystal: Eww! Don't touch my stomach.

Minho: Just wonder if any in baby there.

Krystal: There's no baby in there and we just married 2 days.

Minho: So, when will the baby will be inside there?

Krystal: It's not going to have any baby inside my stomach.

Minho: Let's see after 2 or 3 months later.

Both of us laugh but she stay silent after that. I worried. So, I asked why.

Krystal: You will have so many childrens later.

Minho: I knew it!

Krystal: But, not with me.

Minho: Then with who?

Krystal: With that girl.

So, she really saw Eunseo with me yesterday. I kissed her forehead.

Minho: Please don't say like that. Change topic. You're really good at cooking.

Krystal: -laugh- I'm not really good at cooking.

Yoogeun: Appa, Umma!

Krystal: You already wake up honey? Good! You guys know what to do right?

Minho: Why did you call him honey while me just Minho. It's hurt my ears.

Krystal: Okay, my lovely husband and my little baby boy please take a shower please.

I kissed her cheek and whisper to her "I love you". Then, I take a shower with Yooguen.

Krystal: Be careful in the bathroom!

I laugh at what she just saying. She know that I always fall in the bathroom. It's must be Minseok hyung told her. I make a race with Yooguen who come first in the bathroom but Krystal yelled at us to not running in the stairs. I hold Yoogeun and whisper to him "Umma is so strict right" he laughing while nodding his head.