Chapter 13

He Is My Son

Krystal Pov

I just back from the restroom and I go to Minho and sit beside him. Yooguen is playing with his toys. Minho just watch Yooguen playing. In the corner of my eyes, I can see that Minho glare at me. What's up with him? He didn't even talk to me. Weird. Whatever! After a few minutes, he walks to upstairs and pouts. I told Yooguen to keep play and waits there for a minutes and he just nodded. Then, I walk upstairs. I open our room door quietly.

Minho: Ugh!

He look outside of the balcony. The cloud is dark because of raining. It's not look like now is in the afternoon. I walk to him and hug him from behind just like he did to me in the morning. He takes my hand and wrap around his neck the he put his hand on m waist.

Krystal: Are you mad at me?

Minho: Maybe.

Krystal: Well, you know what? I'm inlove.

Minho: I know with who. It's me.

Krystal: You get it wrong. His name is Lee Joon. He's my ex. Why I love him? Because, he's funny, cute, handsome, sweet, romantic and he really love me.

Minho: Then, I'm inlove with you.

Krystal: Doesn't you like noona?

Minho: It's a past few years.

Krystal: Tell me about Eunseo.

Minho: There's nothing about her that I want to share.

Krystal: Okay? What are you two doing in the mall?

Minho: Help her with her dating.

Krystal: Busy?

Minho: I'm sorry. I love my wife more than anyone.

Krystal: Is it because I'm looks alike Yuri?

Minho: Honestly, she already erased from my mind.

Krystal: But, she also your wife.

Minho: I know.......but..........I have you. Who's Lee Joon?

Krystal: Like I said, he is my ex.

Minho: So, is it true that ........ you ........ you know.

Krystal: Yup!

He about to left me but I start give him a hug. I can feel his heartbeat. It's remind me of my dream in the morning.

*Flashback*

Ring Ding Dong~~ My alarm rings. It's already 6am. I walk downstairs. Suddenly, I've heard Bo beep bo beep from the 2nd living room. My heart is beating faster and faster. The sound is like I've heard it before and it's is Dejavu! I walk to the sound and I'm almost faint after saw a guy that looks alike LeeTeuk. Then he introduce himself.

LeeTeuk:  Hello, I'm Taecyeon. I can't speak English, so do you understand me?

I'm too shock and I can't even say any words.

LeeTeuk: I'm a Genie, tell me your wish?

Oh! Yeah! I can get everything I want! I look at him.

Krystal: I'm a loner, so I need a boyfriend. I hope you can make Minho as my boyfriend. I want nobody nobody but Minho! I know he is my husband!

LeeTeuk: Abracadabra!

Minho is come from no where. He smile at me. Then, he's missing. Where he is ?!

LeeTeuk: Can't you love me?

Krystal: I'm inlove with Minho since our wedding. I know you're heartbroken because I'm you heartbreaker. There's no Good Love for you in this world. Sorry! Sorry! I'm inlove with someone else. Tell me goodbye.

*End of flashback*

Minho: Soojung?

Krystal: I'm sorry! Just kidding! -laugh-

Minho: Why are you laughing?

Krystal: Ermm......nothing. Hehe! Let's go! Yooguen is waiting downstairs.

He kissed my forehead then we walk downstairs.

=====================================================================================================

Sorry it boring and my bad grammar !