Chapter 12

He Is My Son

Minho Pov

I stop her when she try to catch Yooguen. She ask why and I said that I don't want to lost her just like Yuri. I know that we're at the backyard now, but I scared to heard those words again. I've learned to love her now and I'm not ready to lost her. So, I just let them playing in the pool since they want to. After this I have to get ready since I know that they may have fever. Time passed vey fast and it's time to have lunch. I get shower again and call them to clean themself while I'm odering Pizza.

Krystal/Yooguen: Neomu mas-issgessda!

Minho: Eat it well!

After 10 minutes eating, I've found that both of them already sleep. I pick Yooguen up and let him sleep at the sofa while Krystal is sleeping on my lap at the other sofa. Waiting them to wake up makes me boring. So, I decided to watch tv . I turn on the tv and watching football. It's Manchester United vs Liverpool. After 25 minutes watching it, GOAL!

Krystal: Hmmph?

Minho: I'm sorry. Just ingnored me.

I whisper to her and patted her head. When it finished, I feel bored again. I look at Yooguen, I want to be him. Because he get shower with Krystal. He's so lucky. I pick one of the magazines in the table. I'm interested in this page, it's says that 'Women Love To". First, shopping. Shopping is one of women's hobby. But, not all women like that. Well, Krystal love to shopping but she doesn't know which one is good for her. Second, women also loves jewelry. From what I've see, Krystal love to wear rings and necklaces. Third...

Yooguen: Appa!

Minho: Keep your volume down. Umma is still sleeping. Why?

Yooguen: I want to play.

Minho: Play what?

Yooguen: Toys.

Minho: Hurmm...There's your toys.

I don't want to wake Krystal up. She must be tired. Thank God that Yooguen is a good boy. Well, he is my son. I've think this about 5 minutes. Krystal Jung. Jung Soojung. Her siblings and her close friends called her Soojung. I think, I should called her that too. Choi Soojung. Sound nice. Oh! The third one.................

Krystal: Minho?

Minho: Minho?

Krystal: Oppa!

Minho: Yes?

Krystal: Do I have to call you Oppa?

Minho: Yes! You should!

Krystal: Minho, I'm feel dizzy.

Minho: Who is Minho?

Krystal: Honey! Do you hear me?

Minho: Maybe you sleep too much.

Krystal: I just sleep for 30 minutes.

Minho: You play in the rain and now you have fever!

Krystal: Doesn't it fast to have fever?

Minho: Do you know that, we play in the rain at 8 am and we stop at 12pm.

Krystal: 4 hours? Wow! I'm going to the restroom.

Minho: Do you need help?

Krystal: No. Thanks.

Minho: You're not pregnat right?

Krystal: Shut up!

I laugh at her as she hit my hand. I walk behind her secretly. When she close the door, I try to open it. I want to sneak it. Naughty right? Yeah! I am.

Krystal: Yah!

Minho: I'm sorry. I'm not doing it again!

I walk away in dissapointed. I walk to Yooguen and play with him.