Chapter 17

He Is My Son

Jessica told me that I'm so lucky because Minho take care of me really well. I still remember when Jessica is pregnant for 2 months and Donghae Oppa just ignored her when she keep throw out. He said that he is amused with vomit. Jessica not mad at him because she know if she was him, she also will do the same thing.

"Soojung! Finally! You can't wear skinny jeans for 6 months!"

"You're feminine now! Our target now is Amber!"

"You're weird! When I'm and Sooyeon pregnant we keep throw out but you, I'm jealous!"

Well,  Jessi said that I can't wear pants anymore. Just for 6 months. But, why? Yes, I'm abit feminine now. I feel sorry for Amber because they always try to make her more feminine. Victoria Unnie teach her ballet and cooking, Luna unnie want her to wear skirts but she never wear it and Sulli, I still don't know what her plan. Am I really that weird Fany?

Thinking of that makes me headache. Like usual waiting for Minho is torture. 10 am in the morning. Watching cartoon with Yooguen who sitting on my lap. Dooly. Remind me of The DinoBros. Haha! Donghae oppa, Jjong oppa and Amber. My family is weird.

Yunho oppa and me is really good at sports since daddy is a boxer. Not only a boxer, he also fast at running. Just Jessi is abit weird. I'm not that flexible as Vic unnie but I'm good at splits and once again, Jessica is worst at it. Cramp! Thats all what she keep sayin when mom told us to do splits.

Donghae oppa who looks really gentleman but inside. More worst than Jessi. When he watching a sad story, he'll cry first than Jessi. What I hate the most is Jessi's dolphin scream.

Fany, she's nice. She takes care of me really well. Just, she's the boss in the house. We can't talk while eating and many more. When she have a baby, she even scared of holding her baby. I don't know why.

This is more weird. Vic unnie talks to  plants and things. Luna unnie talks to mirror and Sulli talk to food. Onew condition. Everything he does is Onew condition. Key the fasionista and the diva. Opposite to Amber who boyish and not really good at fashion. About Taemin oppa, he also weird. He's more beautiful than us. Even Key jealous of him.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

^Ding Dong^

I open the door. I saw LeeJoon who start go inside like a rude guy without my permission. He walks really fast and takes Yooguen with him and Yooguen start to cry.

Krystal: What are you doing ?!

LeeJoon: Why? You love him? He's not your real son.

Krystal: He is my son! Please let go of him!

LeeJoon: What if I don't want?!

Krystal: I begging you, please! What exactly you want?!

LeeJoon: I want you!

Yooguen: Umma! It's hurt!

Krystal: But, you have Eunseo!

LeeJoon: I married to her because I just want to ruined your family cause I know she is Minho's ex.

Krystal: -crying- LeeJoon, you can have me but please let go of him.

LeeJoon: ..................................