Chapter 11

He Is My Son

Krystal Pov

I'm waiting for Minho and Yooguen to finished get shower. But, it's abit weird since Yooguen abit late from before. Usually he really fast after getting shower so he can breakfast. I walk to Yooguen room and I saw Minho is there too. Looks like they are looking for something and both of them still doesn't wear any clothes. Just towel.

Krystal: Why are you still doesn't wear any clothes? What are you guys looking for?

Minho: Nice clothes.

Krystal: Just wear anything. We at home no need to wear something nice. Yooguen, come here.

I take random clothes and give it to Yooguen but Minho take it.

Minho: It's not nice. He need to look like a rapper.

Krystal: Why?

Minho: We're going out.

Krystal: To where?

Yooguen: Beach!

Krystal: No one go to beach wear something like that. People go to beach wear something that simple and comfortable to wear.

Yooguen: What should I wear then?

Minho: Today concept is pure white and shorts.

He give Yooguen white t-shirt and shorts. I help Yooguen to wear them. I look at Minho while helping Yooguen.

Minho: What?

Krystal: Why are you still here?

Minho: Waiting for you.

Krystal: Go wear clothes!

Yooguen: I'm done!

Krystal: Good. Now we can go to eat. Let's go!

Minho: No! You have to come with me.

Krystal: You can wear clothes by yourself.

Minho: I'm not.

Krystal: How old are you?

Minho: 2 years and 9 months.

I laugh at him. Then I go with him to our room. Yooguen stay at his room since Minho told him to. Poor Yooguen.

Minho: You need to change too.

Krystal: Why?

Minho: Look at what you wearing.

Krystal: Red hoodie and black skinny jeans.

Minho: Today concept is?

Krystal: Alright then.

I go change in the bathroom. It's only takes a few minutes then I go out but Minho still with his towel.

Krystal: Go change or I left you here.

Minho: Okay! Wait!

I wait for him and I don't know what is he doing there. I knock the bathroom door and he open it.

Krystal: Why are you take such a long time?

Minho: I'm finished.

I go downstairs first because I told Minho to bring Yooguen with him. I prepare the plate and put one pancakes in the plates with some honey on top of it. After eating I want Minho to clean the table while I'm washing the plates.

Yooguen: It's raining.

Minho: Looks like we can't go to the beach then.

Krystal: It's okay. We can stay here. We can go there later.

Yooguen pouts and run to the front door. We just follow him. He open the door and running in the rain. I smile cause I know what is he thinking. I run with him and start dancing in the rain with him. Minho is missing but I don't care. Since we can't go to the beach because it's raining, It doesn't mean we can't enjoy playing in the rain. After a few minutes, Minho come with an umbrella. He hold Yooguen with his right hand.

Minho: You guys may have fever later.

Krystal: So, you scared of rain?

Minho: Who said I'm scared?

Yooguen: Let's play. It's fun.

I look at him with aegyo. I learn it from Sulli. Before this I never thought when should I do aegyo. Now, it's a good time. He let go of Yooguen and throw away the umbrella. Yooguen is jumping in all happy. I laugh at him because his face look worried. Yooguen pulled my hand and bring me run with him to the backyard. Minho is behind. Try to chase us.

Minho: You Krystal. Come here!

Krystal: I don't want to!

Minho: Jung Soojung ... come here ... Gotcha!

He pulled me into a hug. Then he cupped my face and start kissing me with passion. I put my hand around his neck. At first it's shocking me but then I enjoyed it. I pulled away and he look at me smilling. I realise that...

Krystal: Where's Yooguen?

Minho: He's there. Behind the tree.

Yooguen: Try to catch me!