Ranks

Mission Exo: Become Kris' lover?

TAEAN'S POV

"Annyeonghaeyo. Naneun Kim Tae An imnida." I said to the class as i introduced myself. I looked around, and sure enough, that little bush of blonde hair was there. Sitting in the corner, looking out the window. 

"Kim Tae An, please have a seat behind Kris." I let out a small pout. The girls in the class looked at me in jealousy. I carefully walked over behind Kris. 

"Didn't think a girl like you would take AP Chemistry." Kris emphasized the "AP." 

"Didn't think a blonde like you be either." I said.

"Tch." He said. "I guess we should have fun in this class." 

"I guess we should." I said as i sat down.

"You know Kris?" I heard a familiar voice say. 

"Oh. Hyeosung-sunbae." I ended up calling him sunbae since i couldn't find another word suitable for me.

"Haha sunbae? Oppa is fine." He said.

"Arasseo, Hyeosung-oppa." I said while smiling. He was so nice to me. unlike another person here...

"Taean, it seems you came on a bad day. Today we're having a test. Would you be able to take it?" She asked.

"I think i should at least try it." I said while smiling positively. The teacher looked a bit taken aback, as if i was trying to say this class was too easy. I tried to clarify myself. "I took AP Chemistry at my old high school as well." 

She passed out the tests and i took out my pencil and eraser. I wrote Kim Tae An down, and looked through the test. Stoichiometry and filling out a part of the Periodic Table. This is a bit too easy.

I had to pretend it was difficult for me, so the other students wouldn't be suspicious of me. I was getting enough attention as the new student who already got Kris' attention. But then again... it would piss Kris off enough if i pretended the test was easy.

Oh the choices.

I ended up filling out the test at a normal speed, and being the one to pass it in right after Kris. It seems the teacher corrected it as soon as u passed it in, so by the time everyone was done, all she had to do was fill in the rankings. 

"Arasseo everyone. I'm going to announce the rankings." Wow i forgot how competitive school was in Korea. "Number 1 is..."

The whole class said, "Kris Wu." 

"No it's not." She said while having a confused expression on her face. "It's Miss Tae An." I almost fell off of my chair. Are you serious? I tried to make at least one mistake on that test. "She only had one mistake." 

Well. I guess one mistake wasn't enough. Next time i'll make two. I was looking out the window, when i realized Kris was sending me his death stare which was scary enough since his normal face was like a death stare.

"Aha... Hey...." I said cautiously. Thats the first time ive been scared of something in a while. I tried to look in a different direction and realized the whole class was still staring at me. I just put my head down. "Its a sad life." I said to myself. 

The teacher continued reading the ranks. "Number 2 is Kris. Number 3 is Hyeo Sung." 

I looked at Hyeosung. "Good job!" Then i realized he was smiling at me. A really big smile.

"YOU BEAT KRIS." He said. 

"Uhm... yeah i guess i did." 

"THANK YOU." 

"Huh?" Does this guy hate Kris as much as i do? 

"I've been trying to beat him for a while now." Hyeosung said. I realized how much Hyeosung didn't like Kris. When Kris turned around, Hyeosung immediately looked in the opposite direction.

"Yah. I need to talk to you later." He said. "Let's meet in front of building 1 at 10:15." 

In my head i remembered that Building 1 was the pointy one. "Arasseo." I said without much interest.

"YAH." He said a bit louder.

"What." I said.

"Did you hear what i said?" Oh this little...

"Obviously." 

"Alright you better be there." 

"Class dismissed everyone." Said the teacher. I looked at my watch. 10:00. Then i looked at my schedule. Next class was AP English at 11:00. 

Ohhh. 1 hour breaks? Fancy fancy~ 

I went to my dorm and dropped off my stuff and got ready to leave again.

"Where are you going?" Hikari said.

"Oh Kris asked me to meet up with him in front of building 1." I said casually.

"KRIS? OMO YOU LUCKY GIRL." She said.

"Haha not really. I'm pretty sure he hates me." I said as i laughed.

"I heard that Kris always pretends to hate a girl before asking her out." Hikari teased. I tensed up a little. The last thing i wanted was for him to like me. That plain word sent shivers down my spine.

"Oh i wouldn't worry about that." I said. "Hikari you should come with me." 

"Why? Wouldn't i be the 3rd wheel?" She teased.

"Oh please. Just come." I said. I dragged her with me.

KRIS' POV

5 seconds until 10:15. 

5. 4. 3. 2...

"ANNYEONG!" Oh look who's-annoying-self is here.

"You're..." I paused. "Right on time." 

"Get used to it." she said. Was she wearing cargo boots with her uniform? Thats a new one. 

"Who's that?" I said, referring to the girl she brought with her. 

"Lee Hae Moon. Shes my roommate." Taean replied. 

"Oh uh... annyeong." Haemoon said. She seemed cautious. 

"Annyeong." I said to her. "You. Explain." I said to Taean.

"Explain? Explain what?" She said. Oh this girl...

"What do you think? How did you do better than me on that test?" I asked.

"OMO. You did better than Kris on a test?" Haemoon said to Taean.

"Yeah i did." Taean said to Haemoon, then she looked at me. "Look. All i'm going to say if that if you want to keep your rank high, you're going to have to start working harder. If you didn't expect me to be competition then i guess you should now." 

Well she was right. "Look." I had her against a wall. I slammed my arm on the wall, close to her ear. She didn't flinch at all. "I don't know much about you, but you need to know something about me. I'm always number one." 

I watched as she simply brushed my arm away. "Well i guess there needs to be a change around here."

I laughed as i backed away from her. She was pretty; she didn't have any makeup on like the other girls. 

"Haemoon-ah, let's go." She said as she turned away from me.

I watched her until she was out of sight. I chuckled.

Kim Tae An. What have you done to me?

---------------------------------

by the way guys, i changed the boss' character to Brian Joo. I think he fits it better. Kim Hyun Joong being all spazzy.... eh.... 

i should clear something up that i do not take 6 AP's and i never will. i only took a few weeks of chemistry which is why i know what stoichiometry is XD #asianproblems 

ill probably update late tomorrow >.< sorry 

<3 to all my subbies <3 <3 <3 

lol alright.

thanks for reading!!