Flashbacks Part II

Mission Exo: Become Kris' lover?

well im not going to write about the mission... cuz u kno thats not important. 
this is going to be like a really short chapter.
like. REALLY. REALLY. SHORT. lol. XD 
-------------------------------------------------

TAERI'S POV

"That was easier than expected." I said as we came back to headquarters. We just completed our mission, and caught the person who was laying around traps. 

"Well you can't expect too much from someone who leaves stuff around." Jungmin smirked.

"So..." I began. 

"Hm?" He looked up at me.

"Are you coming back to Korea with me?" I asked.

He stared at me and smiled. "Of course i am." He said before pulling me into a hug. "Why would i leave you?" 

I sighed from relief and buried my face into his jacket. 

AT THE AIRPORT

"What's Korea like now?" Jungmin said as we sat down. 

"Hm. Well it's a lot more busy. Kinda like New York... but just a little bit." I replied. 

"I kinda invisioned it like that." He replied. 

"Now boarding Flight CS-526 to Seoul. First Class please come to show your ticket." I heard the flight attendant say over the speaker. 

Me and Jungmin got up, with our passports and tickets in hand, ready to go back home.

BACK IN KOREA

"Jungmin... your such a man now." My boss said as soon as he saw him.

"Haha. What did you expect?" Jungmin replied. They did a little fist pump... or handshake... or whatever thing.

"How do you two know each other?" I asked.

"Well i worked at MI6 before they made me in charge of this place." My boss said.

"Whao... and how old was Jungmin then?" 

"Around... 10?" Jungmin replied. 

"And you still remember this handshake?" 

"Doesn't a spy need good memory?" My boss replied. 

"Wait... speaking of stuff i remember..." Jungmin began. He was staring at the ceiling, trying to remember. "Taeri come with me." He said as he pulled my arm to leave.

"Um... ok." I said as i followed him.

"How good are you with shortcuts?" He asked as soon as we were out of the building.

"It depends. I can do walls and climb buildings." I replied.

"Hm. Thats all we need." He said.

"Number one, jump the wall." We jumped the wall.

"Number two, jump the second wall." We jumped the second wall.

"Number three, go down the alley." We went down the alley.

"Number four, climb the brick wall to the third floor." We climbed the wall. 

"No one lives here, so we can just go through the window." We went through the window.

"Just one more wall." He said after we took the elevator down to the first floor.

"How did you find this... exactly?" I asked.

"You get around when your bored." He shrugged.

After we jumped the last wall, we arrived at a small meadow, with plenty of trees around.

"Whao..." I said when i saw this. I looked up at him.

"This can be our little place.... Just for us." 

--------------------------------

done with the flashbacks :) 
going back to kris in the next chapter. 
i told you it was going to be a short chapter. >.< 

arasseo. XD THANKS FOR READING!! Subscribe??