Return

Mission Exo: Become Kris' lover?

TAEAN'S POV

After i got back to the dorm from our date, i collapsed on my bed. 

Why would i do that? Why would i take him to that spot? Where is Jungmin now?

My thoughts were interrupted when i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

come over now. -Boss

Oh this should be interesting. 

I sighed and took my shortcut to headquarters even though i was exhausted from taking shortcuts all day. 

I slowly pushed the door open a creak.

"Kwon."

"Tae."

"Ri." I heard my boss' voice sternly say. I winced and closed the door and prepared myself for a verbal beating.

"Uh... hey boss..." I said.

"What is your problem?" He asked when i came in. "Do you know where Jungmin is right now?" 

I perk up at his name. "Do you?" I ask sarcastically.

"What if i said i did?" He asked while cocking his head to the left.

"What." I stare at him. "What. Did you just say?" 

"Maybe i know where he is." He repeated himself. 

I walk up to him and pull his collar until he was standing up straight. "Tell me. Do you know. Or not?" 

He casually brushed my hand away. "Yes. I do." 

I stare at him for at least a full minute. "Where." 

He smirked at me, leaving me with no patience left. "He's in Korea. MI6 just called me to tell him." 

I back away from him, and try to catch my breath. I put my hand on my forehead, as if that could clear things up. 

"Is that all you called me here for?" I ask. 

"No." He said as if it was obvious. "Tell me. What did you learn about Kris?" 

I sighed at the change of subject. "To be honest, I'm not completely convinced he's our guy. I already gave you the list of the twelve people and their pictures.  I can't invision half of them making a robbery." 

"I thought the same thing. What if someone is trying to frame them?" My boss says.

"Exactly. If Kris is the heir of SM Corp, wouldn't someone want to get the company's name trashed?" 

"That's quite convincing. Can you think of anyone that would want to do that?" 

The only person i could think of was Hyeosung... but invisioning him making a robbery is even harder than invisioning Kris. "No. There's no one." I end up saying. 

"I think you need to keep your eyes peeled for a bit longer." My boss says before getting up and going back to his laptop. "That's it. You can go back now." He says while waving his arm.

I walk over to the door and pull it open without saying a goodbye. 

Lee Jung Min. You little bastard. Where are you? 

It was late at night, probably around 10pm, and here i was, walking down the alleys of Seoul while the only lights are the streetlights. 

Yes. It was dangerous. No. I didn't care. 

"Hey there." I heard a whisper come from behind me. I sighed and ignored it. "You wanna come with me for a drink." The guy offered while putting his disgustingly harry arm around me.

"OHMYGOSH." I blurt out. I take his arm and pull him over so he falls in front of me. "GET THE AWAY FROM ME." 

I ignored the guy's groans from pain and continue walking. 

"And here i was thinking i would need to do something." I heard a more familiar voice from behind me. "Guess i forgot who i was looking at." 

I turned around. 

It was him. 

He was close just two feet in front of me. 

"I'm sorry." He says while taking one step closer to me. 

You know how i greet him?

A punch in his stomach. 

I bite the inside of my lip from pain when my fingers met his hard stomach. 

He groans from the pain and drops down to his knees. "I supposed i deserved that." 

"GODDAMN RIGHT YOU DID." I say. I looks up at me and help pull him back up, and this time, i attack him with a hug. 

I heard his chuckle as he slowly hugs me back. "I'm sorry." He repeats. 

"Where have you been?" I bury my head onto his chest. "Where have you been?" I repeat myself.

"I'm back now." He says, hugging me tighter. 

And it was the same feeling i got back then...

the feeling that Jungmin and I have always been together. 

-----------------------------------------------

omg this. this. i can't. lol im sorry. i needed a . XD 

kyaaaaaaa~! your comments. i rlly dont deserve your compliments. >.< i hope you'll keep supporting me! HWAITING ^^ 

anyway thanks for reading!! and subscribe??