Witnesses

Mission Exo: Become Kris' lover?

TAEAN'S POV

First day of school is officially over. 

I was about to collapse in my dorm when the chorus of No Mercy started played on my phone.

"Yeobsayo?" I said as i picked up.

"Look are you interested in the witness or not." My boss said.

"Can't you tell me over the phone? I'm tired." I whined.

"Since when do we talk over the phone. Dont you know what might happen?" He said sternly. This was serious. His tone of voice didn't sound very good. He was talking about someone might be tracking our call. I doubt it.

"Arasseo i'm coming i'm coming." I said as i changed out of my uniform.

"Don't come in your uniform." 

I chuckled. "I'm already on it." I hung up. I put on a yellow shirt and white shorts, belted. I slung my bag over with my phone and iPod. 

I plugged in my earphones as i waited for a taxi. Tasty's Solo started playing when i saw the yellow shade of a taxi appear in front of me.

After i told the driver the address of the place next to the place i was going cause you obviously didn't want someone to know where you were actually going. I leaned back into the seat and watched the scenery go by. 

Sometimes i wondered how it would be if i wasn't a spy. 

In a few minutes, we arrived at the store next to our headquarters. I gave the driver the money and got off. I waited until he drove off before i entered the room.

"Kim Tae An has arrived!" I said as i pushed open the door. 

"Sit down." Boss said as soon as he saw me. I saw everyone else gathered around. 

"Is it this serious?" I asked.

"You didn't see the news did you?" He asked.

"Obviously. I've been at school." I replied. I took a sip of water.

"Well let me fill you in. 3 robberies happened today." I almost choked.

"THREE ROBBERIES?" I shouted.

"I don't know how bad the security is in Seoul, or how good these guys are, but i think we can conclude that these robberies were not done by the same person. As for Kris Wu. He's only one of our guys. I believe there are 11 more." He concluded.

"You're saying. We need to catch 12 guys?" I said as i took a bite of a cookie on the table. 

"Yeap. And i'm pretty sure they're all at SM High. The eyewitness today wasn't from the robbery with Kris Wu, it was from the robbery a week ago." He pressed his space bar on his laptop and turned the projector on. My attention directed to the screen.

It began. "Mr. Jang, thank you for coming." I heard Boss say.

"Your welcome. Now i'm on a very tight schedule, so i'm going to get straight to it." This Mr. Jang paused when he saw boss nod his head. "Ok so, i was just shopping for my daughter, you know some normal clothes, when i hear the three ladies to my right scream. When i look over, i see this teenage boy, around 6 feet, at the counter with a rifle in his hand. My first instinct was to hide, so i hid behind the rack of clothes. I didn't see much, but i definitely heard him say something like 'give me all the money or i'll shoot you'. The woman handed the money over, and then he just left. They called the cops but no one got a glimpse of him. He was wearing a full face mask." Mr. Jang finished. 

Boss stopped the film.

"Full face mask huh?" I said. "Well someone is doing better than Kris." 

"Well obviously these 12 people must know each other pretty well." He seemed to be ignoring my comment. "Alright listen to what he says next." 

Boss started the film again.

"This person's eyes... they weren't like any other persons. They seemed to have.... this quality. It was almost as if i could see the fear coming off of his eyes. I can't describe it..." 

I reached over and slapped a random button on the laptop. I thought about something. Who is it? I've seen those pair of eyes before. Those eyes... why can i not remember? 

"What?" Boss asked. 

"I think. I remember those eyes." I was thinking so hard my eyebrows were scrunched up.

"Kwon Tae Ri. Do you understand what you have to do?" The last time he asked that i had to go to school.

"Go back to school?" I said as i raised an eyebrow.

"Well that." He paused. 

He looked at me straight in the eye.

"Get as close to Kris Wu as possible." 

-----------------------------------------------

short... boring.... >.< 

sorry guys. ima double update for you guys just because this chapter. ugh. 

haha ur comments. <333333333333333333 

thanks for reading and subscribing!