Chapter 25

If You Cannot

 

Chapter Twenty Five

 

 

Youngsaeng’s POV

 

 

I woke up from the telephone call saying that it was 10:00 Am.

 

“uh komawo” I said in a sleepy voice. I put down the phone, not bothering to put it back to its holder. I turned to look at the sleeping angel in my arms. I smiled as I remembered the intimate moment we just shared. I was her first. Not that it matters to me, but knowing it after last night. Gave me a more special feeling, that I am precious to her. She started to stir when the phone rang again.

 

“Yeobuseyo?” I answered it to prevent her from waking up.

 

 

“Hyung, are you two awake already, we have to leave in 30 minutes remember? We need to eat then catch out flight.” Kyu jong was on the other phone reminding us of our schedule for today.

 

 

“Arasso, I’ll wake Mara up. Meet you in 30 minutes.” I put down the phone. I was about to wake my sleeping angel up but saw two sleepy eyes looking at me.

 

 

“Mianhe. Was I too loud?” I brushed away an imaginary hair from her cheek.

 

 

“Anniyo. I heard the phone.” She said in between yawns.

 

 

“Come on get up. We have to leave in 30 minutes. Wash up with me.” I was pulling her up.

 

 

“Waeyo~ I’ll go wash up, you, Mr. Bad boy stay here. I’m so sleepy because of you.” She said planting a quick kiss on my lips as she head towards the bathroom.

 

 

“Who told you to be so irresistible anyway?” I muttered.

 

 

“I heard that” I just smiled as I heard her turn on the shower.

 

 

 

Hyung joon’s POV

 

 

“Ya! That’s my food. Just go and eat some carrots Mal!” Jungmin was eating the sausage I saved for later.

 

 

“Just go and get some more, this is a buffet anyway, why the fuss?” Hyun joong hyung asked me.

 

 

“ho ho hum. Someone decided to join us for breakfast” I said in a teasing tone and everyone look up and saw Youngsaeng hyung and Mara-sshi headed towards our table.

 

 

“Mianhe. It took a while to pack our luggage.”

 

 

“That’s okay Mara-sshi, we just started anyway.” I heard Kyu jong hyung but I was busy eyeing the two lovebirds in front of me. They were grinning endlessly.

 

 

“Waaeee~ someone seems to have a goodnight by themselves.” I said in a teasing tone but Jungmin hit me hard on the head.

 

 

“Ya! Is that anyway to talk to your elders? Where are your manners you kid.” Stupid Mal scolded me but everyone could see that Mara-sshi was blushing.

 

 

“Aiigoo, hyung joon ah, why don’t you get a girl yourself so that you wouldn’t pester us.” Youngsaeng hyung commented.

 

 

“That’s hard hyung, his crush has a boyfriend already.” Aaaa I couldn’t believe Kyu jong is mentioning that.

 

 

“Who? Hyung joon’s back-up dancer for the solo collection? The one with black wavy hair?” Eh, even Hyun joong hyung knows about it.

 

 

“Ya! How come you know it?”

 

 

“Babo. The way you act is obvious. Duh.” That’s it. This Mal is going to get it. We started bickering again and only stop when we reached the airport.

 

At the Airport, Seoul.

 

 

 

Everyone was still sleepy while they were departing, Mara went to the restroom and will just meet the boys later as to not attract attention but all went wide-awake when they heard someone scream.

 

 

“Ya! I think they just recognized us. Kyu jong call manager hyung, pali pali before we get squished.” The group’s leader commanded his fellow member as the others tried to back away since the crowd around them was getting bigger.

 

 

“This sounds like trouble, the company already sent help but it will take 15 minutes to get here said manager hyung.” Kyu jong was getting nervous while relaying the news, they tried their best to sign for all the fans but it was going out of control. Luckily, the airport’s staff was quick to respond when they realized what was happening and brought the 5 members to a private room.

 

 

“De, Komawo for saving us back then. Will wait for our manager hyung here then.” Jungmin politely bowed to the general manager when he checked up on them to ask if they were all right.

 

 

“Youngsaeng ah, did you manage to call Mara-sshii to tell us where we are?” the youngest of them asked.

 

 

“De, but she said she’ll just meet us back at the office. Many fans are blocking the way already. Can we ask the staff to help us get her?” he was frowning as he was apart from his lover.

 

 

“Anniyo. She can get out more easily than us, I think what Mara-sshi said was a good idea. Relax, Youngsaeng.” Their leader patted his shoulder as they wait for their manager hyung to pick them up.

 

 

Mara’s POV

 

 

I just ended my call and told Saengie that I’ll meet them at the office. Since many fans are crowding at the airport. I was not looking at where I was going and I suddenly bumped on someone.

 

 

“Oh! Mianhe. Kwenchana?” I bowed but the girl screamed when she saw me.

 

“Aaahh! Yun Hei!” a girl with almond brown hair and eyes was screaming and hugging me.

 

 

“Ga-Eul! Are you trying to kill me? I can’t breath” I but I was screaming like her.

 

 

“Omo! Mianhe. Mianhe. I so miss you.” She hugged me back again

 

 

“Ya! Why didn’t you tell me you were going to Seoul? Why are you here anyway?” I asked her but we decided to go out of the airport first and drop off her things at her cousin’s place before we went to a cafe to talk and catch up.

 

 

DSP Building

 

SS501 Practice room

 

Youngsaeng’s POV

 

 

“Honey, where are you? Pick up the phone will – aisshh it switch to voice mail.” I muttered to myself. It’s been three hours since we got out of the airport and have been practicing here but I haven’t heard a word from her.

 

 

“Hyung, pali. The songs going to start soon.” I heard Kyu jong call for me.

 

 

“Arasso. Arasso.” I place my phone back in my bag and concentrated on practice instead. We were not only practicing for our solo songs but for our new mini album rebirth.

 

 

 

Cafe de Tondo

 

 

Mara and Ga-Eul were sitting and sipping their Mocca Latte. They've been chatting for five hours now. Catching up since the last two months that they haven't seen each other.

 

“Ga-eul ah, are you serious?”

 

 

“Wae?~”

 

 

“Ha Ha! I am just so happy that my best friend is going to live here in Seoul.”

 

 

“Don’t you have any friends here?”

 

 

“I do, but they are all boys. I’m so happy since I won’t be the only girl anymore. Ey, have dinner with us tonight. I’ll introduce you to the guys and my boyfriend.”

 

 

“You have a boyfriend?!!” Ga-Eul couldn’t help but shout.

 

 

“Ssshh! Why are you shouting. Omo! Speaking of, it’s already late. I was supposed to meet them at the office.”

 

 

“You are always forgetful you know.”

 

 

“Only when I’m with my best friend.”

 

 

“Kaja. I can’t wait to meet this guy who finally won over your picky heart.”