Chapter 24

If You Cannot

 

Chapter Twenty Four

 

 

Lotte Hotel, Jeju Island 10:00AM

 

 

“Okay I got three Charlotte rooms, Room 1203 is Youngsaeng and Mara’s room, Room 1204 is my room and Kyu jong’s, and Room 1205 is Hyung joon’s and Jungmin’s.”

 

 

“Wae~ I do not want to be room mates with Mal, Kyu jong ah can we switch?” Hyung joon was whining as usual.

 

 

“Arasso. Double HJ gets the 1204, while Jungmin and I gets the 1205.”

 

 

“Satisfied now hyung joon? Okay! Let’s unpack in our rooms so we can get an early lunch.” Youngsaeng said when baby was satisfied with the room arrangements.

 

~~~~

 

Mara’s POV

 

I never knew that traveling with these kids are so tiring. They would go from one place to another. After unpacking our bags yesterday, they brought me to the Teddy bear museum, and then went to eat at a restaurant near the bench, and then they made me play volleyball with them while Hyung joon was complaining because we were playing five against one, and went swimming before and after dinner. Now, they woke Saengie and me at 6 in the morning to go fishing with them. Since Saengie hates fish, I made a sandwhich for him while the others were busy cooking the fish they caught. We then toured the south part of Jeju, while they played like little kids, Jungmin was moving against the wind and acting as if nature was against him to save a girl named Sandy. We just had dinner and we are playing cards while drinking at Kyu jong and Jungmin’s room.

 

 

“Baby, don’t you think hyung joon looks pitiful? He has been losing since we started this game.” I whispered towards Saengie who was sitting beside me.

 

 

“Let him be. He really never wins ever since.” He chuckled and laid out his cards. Hyung joon lost again.

 

 

“Aigoo! I don’t want to play anymore, let’s just party my brothers!” I saw hyung joon stand up and plugged his ipod on the hotel room’s speaker. He was obviously drunk.

 

 

“Aissh! This kid will get us into trouble, Kyu jong lower down the volume will you.” I heard Hyun joong complaining. I looked at all them and they were dancing like crazy. I just sat at Jungmin’s bed and watched all five of them playing and impersonating the singers of the songs they play. An hour later they were all passed out on the floor except for Saengie and Kyu oppa who didn’t drink much since they can’t handle alcohol that much.

 

 

“Baby, Kyu oppa, what are we going to do with this kids?” I asked the  two of them as we looked at the drunk Jungmin who was sleeping on his bed, a passed out hyun joong who was leaning on the side of Kyu oppa’s bed, and hyung joon who was passed out on the floor.

 

 

“I’ll bring hyun joong hyung on my bed.” Kyu said.

 

 

“I’ll tuck Jungmin in.” Saengie said.

 

 

“What about hyung joon?” I asked them.

 

 

“Leave him.” Both answered with a smile.

 

 

“Aiggoo you two are heartless towards your youngest member.” I said while taking the extra pillow and blanket from the closet and tuck hyung joon in as warm as I could on the floor. Good thing it was carpeted.

 

 

“Let’s all go get some sleep?” I asked when I saw Kyu oppa yawn, and Saengie rub his eyes.

 

 

“De, I’ll go to our room, you go on ahead. I’ll lock their door and ask the front desk to wake us up by 10am for our flight back.” Kyu oppa said while Saengie was pushing me out the door and into our room next door.

 

 

“Good night Kyu oppa” I waved at him. He waved back and just said sweet dreams to both Saengie and me.

 

 

Youngsaeng’s POV

 

 

I jumped on bed, as I was too lazy to move another inch as I lay there horizontally. I rolled on my stomach to see where Mara was but my breath got caught on my throat. I tried to swallow slowly as I stared at her. She was at the right side of our bed near the mirror, fixing her hair. I swallowed again trying to take away the dryness in my throat as I saw her biting on an elastic band about to tie her hair. I stood up and walked towards her. My arms hugging her from behind as I kiss her neck.

 

 

“Honey, what are you doing?” I asked still busy dropping pecks at her neck.

 

 

“Saengie ah, what’s up? I was about to take a shower.” She asked but didn’t move from where she was.

 

 

“I wanna play.” I was teasing her ears this time. And I could see her face clearly becoming red.

 

 

“Ya! Stop teasing me.” I heard her say as she tried to turn away from me. I stopped her by pulling her towards me, trapping her into a deep kiss. I just couldn’t get enough of her kiss. It was sweet and addicting. I didn’t know that I was leading her back to bed until we bumped into it.

 

 

“Honey, can I have you tonight?” I whispered against her lips and took control over her when she just nodded and whispered I love you.

 

 

“I love you too,” I whispered back. As I gently pushed her on to the bed, shifting my weight as to not crush her as I continued to deepen our kiss.