Chapter 44

If You Cannot

 

Chapter Thirty Four

 

 

“OMO! It’s SS501!! Oppa!” fangirls were screaming as five boys went in the supermarket.

 

 

“Jungmin ah, use your charm and get them to give us some privacy. Sun-Hi’s getting scared.” Kyu jong asked Jungmin as fangirls crowded around them asking for autographs and saying hi to Sun-Hi.

 

 

“Daddy...fan shout...loud” Sun-Hi covered her ears and wanted Youngsaeng to take him from Kyu jong who was carrying her.

 

 

“Don’t worry princess, Uncle Minnie will tell them not to shout.” Jungmin said as he made his way in front of the crowd, showcasing his charismatic smile and talked to them.

 

 

“No angel.” Youngsaeng caught up with Sun-Hi who was trying to climb a shelf of chocolates.

 

 

“Daddy..me want cocoate” Sun-Hi tried to wiggle free from her dad

 

 

“Arasso. Arasso. But you can eat it after dinner. Arasso?” Youngsaeng let her choose what she want and put her back in the cart.

 

 

“Hyung, spicy or not?” Hyung joon asked Youngsaeng on what chips to buy.

 

 

“Just get both. And get some cheetos too.” Youngsaeng replied while looking through the list with Jungmin that Ga-Eul wanted them to buy.

 

 

“Jungmin ah, she didn’t list any carrots, why is there a dozen baby carrots here?” Hyun joong asked eyeing the bags of carrots in our cart.

 

 

“Those are mine and Sun-Hi’s. Right little princess?” Jungmin said while making Sun-Hi laugh with his funny face.

 

 

“wawwots?” she said giggling.

 

“No way are you feeding my kid with those yucky stuff again, she can have squash instead.” Youngsaeng retorted and got a small bag of squash and some peaches.

 

 

Mara’s POV

 

 

I am so getting a headache from this reckless staff.

 

 

“Anthony!” I called out to my assistant.

 

 

“You called Ms. Mara?” his head popped into my office before he went inside completely.

 

 

“De. It seems like there were three accidents again today at the hotel. Care to explain?” I asked while scanning through some paper works.

 

 

“The two were just minor accidents and the guests didn’t complain as for the third one, Mrs. Tiu complained that one of our new bellboy clumsily scratch her new LV suitcase.” I was mentally taking note of what compensation to give to Mrs. Tiu. She was a handful but a regular customer.

 

 

“Give her our apologies and let her have full access to our facilities for free during her three day stay here.”

 

 

“Yes Ms. Mara.” He said and excused himself.

 

 

“And oh! Anthony. Before I forgot.” I stopped him before he could fully go out.

 

 

“De?”

 

 

“Raise the standards of the trainees and all employees by 10 percent. I don’t want another careless mistake coming from them. And have my car ready in 5 minutes. I have to go now, call me if anything happens that you can’t control.” I said and began fixing my bag and sending all my work to my personal email.

 

 

“De. Right away.” Anthony left chuckling, he knows that we are about to give our employees a hard time but it was necessary. We were running a first class, 5 star hotels. Careless mistakes are not allowed.

“Yeobuseyo. Baby I’m on my way now. Where are you?” I called Saengie while driving towards Jungmin’s house.

 

 

“We are almost there already. Are you using your wireless headphone?” he kept on complaining how I talk to someone on my phone while driving.

 

 

“De. I’m being an obedient girl.” I said and I could hear Sun-Hi yelling for mommy on the other line.

 

 

“Baby you’ll get to see mommy in a few minutes. She’s driving so we have to hang up now arasso? Drive safe honey arasso?” he was talking to Sun-Hi and me.

 

 

“De.” We both replied and I hung up too.

 

 

Toya’s POV

 

 

“Uncle Towa!!” a shriek welcomed when I got to the door.

 

 

“Hey there lil girl!” I picked her up and gave my niece a kiss on the cheeks.

 

 

“I wanna get a kiss from aully too.” Sun-Hi was hitting me to go near my wife who was busy taking off Yung-Soo’s blanket when we got inside.

 

 

“You miss aunty already?” Shi Yeong gave her a kiss.

 

 

“Sun-Hi ah, not too close to baby Yung-Soo, Arasso?” her dad called out

 

 

“Ne. Baby Yung-Soo, aully Wa-Eul cooked a lofta yum food.” She was talking to her baby cousin like he could understand.

 

 

“Uh-uh, not kya..you call me unnie awaso?” she said when the baby only responded with garbled words.

 

 

“Youngsaeng ah, don’t you think this two will be like Jungmin and Mara when they were still kids?” I laughed and walked over to them.

 

“De. Only my daughter is the one demanding to be called Unnie instead of Oppa.” Youngsaeng replied and just patted Jungmin’s shoulder that was pouting. Until now, Mara still calls him Carrot boy.

 

 

Youngsaeng’s POV

 

 

Mara was still taking a shower when I came in our bedroom. Sun-Hi was dead tired and slept immediately after I gave her milk. I was looking through the computer and reading the messages that fans left on our website when she came out.

 

 

“Baby, I’m borrowing your shirt that you left inside the bathroom. I forgot to bring my clothes in.” I looked at her wearing only my shirt that hang just a few feet above her knees.

 

 

“Are you seducing me Mrs. Heo?” I whispered on her ear the moment I was close to her. She was blushing again like before.

 

 

“Ya! I’m not someone like you.” She said and hit my shoulder. She passed me my towel.

 

 

“Arasso. Don’t sleep yet, I’ll take a quick shower.” He winked and ran to the bathroom chuckling.

 

 

“Ya!” I heard her yell but I didn’t bother to answer her. When I was finished taking a shower, I went out and found her on our bed reading something on her laptop.

 

 

“Honey, I’m hungry.” I said taking away her laptop and putting it on the side table.

 

 

“We just ate at Ga-Eul’s place right? You’re hungry again.” She asked. I chuckled and went on top of her, my still wet hair brushing her forehead.

 

 

“Anni. I don’t want food. I’m hungry for you.” I said teasing her lips by nibbling on it.

 

 

“Really? Want me to heat up your food for you?” she was teasing me back.

 

 

“I knew you were a little devil inside.” I chuckled in between kisses.

 

 

“It might be from the blood you passed on to me two years ago” she smiled and we both played around and made a mess of each other until we were too tired to move.