Chapter 45

If You Cannot

 

Chapter Forty Five

 

 

 

Kyu Jong’s POV

 

 

Everyone was still dead asleep.  We all went to sleep in Youngsaeng’s house, which was only a street away since it was already 3am when we finished with our get together. I was stretching outside their gate, a hoodie on my head to avoid being recognized. I walked along the streets and passed by Jungmin’s house.

 

 

“Those two must still be sleeping.” I chuckled and continued walking. I was about to turn around to get back to the house when I noticed a girl was sitting on a side step trying to read a piece of paper.

 

 

“Kwenchana? Do you need any help?” I approached her and stop a few inches as to not scare her.

 

 

“De. I can’t seem to find this address and I just sprained my ankle.” She was speaking in Korean but I could tell it was mixed with English. I looked at her ankle and it did seem swollen.

 

 

“Can I have a look?” I pointed at the piece of paper and she gave it to me. I chuckled when I saw the address written on it. Anyone who was unfamiliar with this place would get lost; even we did on our first time to try to get to that address.

 

 

“Why are you looking for Mr. And Mrs. Heo’s house?” I was curios and wanted to make sure she wasn’t an avid fan or something.

 

 

“Well, my babo cousin must have forgotten to meet me at the airport a while ago so I got on a cab. The driver couldn’t find the house so he dropped me off here and I fell on a loose brick. I’m here to see his younger sister Yun Hei, since I wasn’t able to attend their wedding last time.” She explained while looking annoyed at the cousin she was talking about and how I was trying to still my laughter.

 

 

“Mianhe. Are you Hana?” I asked and she got this shocked face.

 

 

“De. Am I suppose to know you?” she retorted

 

 

“I’m on my way back to their house actually. We were staying over Youngsaeng’s house. I’m one of his band mates, Kyu jong.” I reached out my hand.

 

 

“Jinjja? Can you guide me there then?” I nodded and help her stand up. I took her small luggage and helped her walk.

 

 

“It seems to be really swollen, come on I’ll give you a ride back.” I kneeled in front of her, and I piggyback her.

 

 

“Komawo.” I heard her say. I don’t know why but I don’t seem to mind the trouble she is giving me. She wasn’t even that heavy.

 

 

“It’s nothing. I’ll do anything for our family. By the way, the cousin that you were talking about was Toya hyung?” I asked curiously.

 

 

“De. Don’t say that name. I’ll surely not talk to him for forgetting about me.” I could tell she was frowning.

 

 

“Mianhe. We kind of ended late. We had a get together last night. If you’re Hana, why does Toya Hyung call you noona, but you don’t seem to be older than him?” We were already inside the gate and I put her down on the porch.

 

 

“Toya is a baby. He wants to be treated like a kid so he calls me noona, even though Yun Hei and me are the same age.” She replied as I guided her inside the house.

 

 

“Mianhe. The house is a mess. These guys just won’t get up and go inside the restroom once we got here this morning.” I apologized as Hyun joong hyung, and Hyung joon was sleeping on the couch.

 

 

 

“De. Its fine.” She smiled and I took her to the kitchen and helped her sit on a stool. I grabbed some ice and placed it on her ankle.

 

 

“Leave it on for a while, we can have it check later. It’s still 6:30 so you can rest if you want to.” She was just smiling.

 

 

Mara’s POV

 

 

“Sun-Hi?” I darted out of our room as soon as I heard my baby cry.

 

 

“Sun-Hi baby what’s the matter?” I asked in between breathes but two persons just look at me and smiled.

 

 

“She was just hungry Mara-sshi.”

 

 

“Hana Unnie!!” I yelled and jumped on her making us fall down, good thing the floor was carpeted.

 

 

“Mommy fly!” I heard Sun-Hi say in laughter.

 

 

“De. Your mommy sure can fly when she gets excited.” I looked and saw Kyu oppa carrying my baby and laughing with her.

 

 

“Sun-Hi what do you want to eat?” I asked her but I still haven’t let go of Hanna Unnie.

 

 

“Me want wawwots and potatos” she answered bouncing in Kyu oppa’s arms.

 

 

“I’m only a month older than you stop calling me unnie like your good for nothing brother.” Hana Unnie said while trying to peel me away from her while laughing.

 

 

“De. Arasso. Wait how did you manage to get here?” I asked and Kyu oppa explained to me what happen.

 

 

“keke Toya oppa will sure have it from the two of us. Kaja, I’ll cook breakfast.” I answered.

 

 

“You might want to go back to our room and change. No way am I letting you go down with only my shirt. Hey Hana!” I turned around and saw Saengie on the doorway looking at me pouting.

 

 

“Arasso. Go take Sun-Hi. Kyu oppa has to help her go down, she sprained her ankle a bit.” I said and went running to our room.

 

 

 

Youngsaeng’s POV

 

 

I woke up when I felt Mara jumped out of bed. I lay down for a minute and heavily stood up and went to Sun-Hi’s room. I saw my wife on the floor hugging Hana. She was still wearing my shirt so I got a full view of her legs from the doorway, sheesh, good thing she was wearing shorts.

 

“keke Toya oppa will sure have it from the two of us. Kaja, I’ll cook breakfast.” No way was she letting the other guy sees her like this. This was for me only.

 

 

“You might want to go back to our room and change. No way am I letting you go down with only my shirt. Hey Hana!” I said and greeted Hana.

 

 

“Arasso. Go take Sun-Hi. Kyu oppa has to help her go down, she sprained her ankle a bit.” I watched her run towards our room.

 

 

“Aissh! This kid just won’t stop running.” I muttered and took Sun-Hi who was hitting my shoulder saying she is hungry.

 

 

“De. That’s one thing your daughter got from dongsaeng.” Kyu jong said while helping Hana go down the stairs and went to the kitchen with me.

 

 

“Baby what do you want?” I asked while looking at the cupboard and the refrigerator.

 

 

“Wawwots and potatos daddy” she answered from her high chair.

 

 

“Aigoo. No carrots. You can have the potatoes.” I mentally noted to smack Jungmin on the head for making her eat gross stuff as I took some potatoes, boiled them and mashed them for her. Mara was already in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

 

 

 

Mara’s POV

 

 

I don’t know if it was just me or Hana and Kyu oppa seems to be a good match. Kekeke I wonder if I can set them up. I was thinking about how to get them together when I felt two arms hugging me from behind.

 

 

“Honey if you keep on spacing out, you’ll burn my bacons.” Saengie said while trying to eat some of it that was already on the plate.

 

 

“Ya! Stop eating. Go and wake up the others.” I was about to pushed him out of the kitchen when we heard Jungmin yell.

 

 

“y Charisma is here. Honey what’s for breakfast?” he was now in front of us grinning as Saengie went after him for calling me Honey and more probably about making Sun-Hi eat carrots.

 

 

“I guess this is enough.” I said while looking at the heaping plates of bacon, pancakes, eggs, hotdogs, and rice. Kyu oppa helped me bring the food into the table.

 

 

“Honey stop that and go bring Sun-Hi near our chair.” I pulled Saengie off Jungmin who he was tickling non-stop.

 

 

“Hyun joong I swear I would burn all your mangas if you don’t wake up this instant! Hyung joon you are not allowed to babysit Sun-Hi from now on.” I yelled at both the sleeping HJ on my couch.

 

 

Youngsaeng’s POV

 

 

“Daddy mommy shout...loud...scary” Sun-Hi was covering her ears.

 

“De. So obey mommy always Arasso?” I chuckled as the two scrambled to get up and wash before going down to eat.

 

 

“Ya! Mal! Why are you here eating your breakfast? Don’t you have a wife now?” I was teasing him again.

 

 

“De. But she left early to pick up the So-Eun and Min Ji at their apartment.” He said while eating some hotdogs.

 

 

“Daddy whats Mal?” Sun-Hi asked. Mara and me just laughed.

 

 

“Baby, Mal is your Uncle Minnie’s nickname.” Mara replied after a while.

 

 

“Then I call uncle Meanie, Mal.” She declared and all of us end up laughing while Jungmin was pouting.