Target : SUNGYEOL!

Follow me into the Darkness

Short note: There are 8 people in the game so I decided to break up the first few chapters for each target. Hope you don't mind D: Well here's the first target.

Chapter 2- Target: SUNGYEOL!

       Hana had pushed the execution to next month, giving them enough time to play in her little game of hearts. She hadn't played it in a while and she was excited to have new people in the castle to bother, even if they were out to kill her. Chinho had finished giving Infinite a short tour of the castle, leaving important places out. Like the dungeons and Hana's room. He led Infinite to the third floor, assigning them their new rooms.

    " Sunggyu and Woohyun will room here," he points at the door to the left, " Dongwoo and Myungsoo will room next to the room across from you two, and the other three will room down the hall."

    The first four entered their rooms to settle down so Chinho led the last three down the hall to where their room was. He watches them walking in, their dull expression changing into amazement at how clean and neat the room. It was simple and untouched. There was a bunk bed on one side of the room and a twin-size bed on the other side.

    " I claim this bed!" Sungyeol exclaimed, collapsing onto the twin-size bed and wiggling around on it. The other two just rolled their eyes at him then noticed that Chinho was still standing at the door.

    " Is there anything else you need to tell us?" Hoya asked. Since they had arrived at the castle, he had not smiled. Not even once.

    " I just wanted to say that you can find anything you want to eat in the kitchen. Just ask the chef. Dinner is at 7. And..." he stopped and blinked for a few seconds before continuing," stay out of trouble."

    After he left, Sungjong piped up," what do you think he means by 'stay out of trouble'? "
    
    " I think he means ,' don't do anything stupid that would get you all killed'," Sungyeol explained, sitting upright in his comfy bed.

    " Or maybe he means 'don't do anything stupid that could hurt the queen,' " Sungjong whispered, catching their attentions," he seems pretty loyal to her."

    " I would be loyal to her too if she had the power to kill my family," Sungyeol shot at him, huffing. He was over-analyzing this too much. It was a certain fact that nobody likes the queen. They sat and chat for a while until Hoya fell asleep, Sungjong following in his steps. Since they were tired from their trip to get here, Sungyeol decided that he would explore the castle alone. Slipping out as quietly as he could, he walked down the long hall. All of the hallways looked the same except there were different paintings of people on them. When he finally found the stairs, he headed down, turning into a hall that took him to the kitchen. There was a young girl cooking and a little girl playing with a doll under the table. He could see Hana peering into a pot over the stove.

    " Hey," he said, trying to sound enthusiastic. He didn't feel happy with the queen in the room but he knew he had to be himself if he wanted to win. Hana whipped around, startled. She narrowed her eyes at him for a minute before relaxing again.

    " What are you doing here?" she asked in an expressionless voice, turning back to the pot and stirring the giant spoon in it.
    
    " I just thought I could get something to eat," he said, flashing her one of his wide smiles. Wide fake smile.

    She glanced at him for a second, looking through his soul then said," if you want to eat then you're going to have to help with the cooking."

    Hana grabbed some stuff from the closet and shoves it into Sungyeol's hands. He examined the apron and mittens, wondering what he was going to make in this kitchen and what they were already making. Putting on his apron, he peeked over her shoulder to see what she was stirring.

    " Is that vegetable soup?" He asked, making a sick face when he saw the tomato based soup.

    "What does it look like to you?" Hana retorted," Eun, can you hand me the Creole seasoning ?"

    The girl who was chopping up meat, reached into a cabinet and pulled out a small bottle, handing it to Hana. Hana just frowns at the girl for a few seconds before turning back to her task. Sungyeol felt really hopeless standing there with them. When Hana was finished stirring she waved her hands at Sungyeol, beckoning him to come closet. She handed him the spoon and he just held it in his hand like a babo.

    " Well, taste it," she ordered, smirking," I promise I didn't poison it."

    Reluctantly, he tasted the soup with an expectation to die and looked up amazed," it's actually good," he confirmed, reaching in with the spoon for another scoop. She smacked his hand, making him drop the spoon back into the pot. He pulled away, a little surprised that she had smacked him. Even more surprised that it didn't even hurt. Not even a sting.

    " Didn't I say you had to help with the cooking?" Hana reminded him in a cold voice," if you don't know what to make then you can make the cookies. "

    Without thinking twice, Sungyeol obeyed her. He searched for the ingredients and Hana set the supplies he would need on the table. She sat down in a chair and watched him get to work, feeling a little amused. She watched him dumping all the ingredients together and trying to beat the dough with the beater," since when was making cookies so hard?!" He said mostly to himself, looking overwhelmed.

    Hana pushed him aside and shook all the cookie dough from the beater out," this is how you do it," she said, using her hands to squish all of the cookie dough together until she was satisfied with it," yahh, wipe all that flour off your face too."

    "What flour?" He  picked up a spoon to examine his face in it when she suddenly threw flour at him, causing him to drop the spoon.

    "That flour," she pointed out, unable to contain her smirk when she saw his jaws drop. She turned away to head out of the door when she felt a WHOOOSH and flour was being dumped all over her head," YAH! Do you want to get beheaded?!" She threathened," only I can dump flour on people!"
    
    " That wasn't part of the rules, remember?" Sungyeol asked, laughing at her wide eyes. She shook her head, trying to get the flour off of her hair but it led to no success. Sungyeol was half way out the door by now when he turned around, a smile on his face," YOUR MOVE!" He shouted, running off before she could get her revenge on the little punk.