Of numb legs and handphones.

Do you believe in love? [HIATUS]

Whaddya know, I decided to upload what little I had already typed and edited, since well, it's kind of pointless to have a story that doesn't actually HAVE a story yet hm? So I guess you could take this as an prologue/preview/background of the characters. Enjoy :) 

 


 

“Okay, everyone into the bus.” The teacher pointed at the bus, satisfied that so far the students hadn’t caused any unwanted trouble.

Speaking of which, here comes unwanted trouble now.

She felt her happy mood flushed, way down into the dreaded, stinky abyss of a toilet bowl as she spotted the four blonde boys running toward her and the bus.

“LEAVE! LEAVE NOW!” She bellowed at the bus driver, the poor man caught off guard.

Just as the driver was about to step on the pedal, a blonde boy caught onto the bar of the open bus door, causing the driver to halt the hunk of steel and bolts.

“Why did you stop?” The teacher hissed through clenched teeth, her eyes burning with the unmistakable fire of acrimony.

“Safety purposes, ma’am.” The driver replied, shuddering on the inside.

“ANNYEONG HASAYO Woon-sungsenim, tried to leave without us again yeah? We aren’t even that late this time.” Jongup laughed as he let go of the door and walked into the bus, followed by the other three.

“Don’t forget us either.” Another two blonde boys hiked on.

“You two aren’t even in school anymore.” The teacher said, exasperated, her eye twitching in annoyance.

“Reliving the old days, miss.” Himchan said and slung his arm around the teacher, pulling his face right up to hers. “I’m sure you’d make an exception for us, hm?” He winked, making the teacher cringe.

The laughing boys made their way to the back of the bus, leaving a very very angry, grumbling, cursing  teacher. The bus jerked as they set off on yet another great adventure.

“Yah, Zelo get off!” A gruff voice interrupted the peace that had settled for about 0.7584 seconds, which was in fact a new record for the boys. “I can’t feel my legs!”

“Don’t worry, hyung. They’re still here and well!” Zelo looked down, determined to never let his hyung’s legs out of his sight.

“It hurts. Go away!” Himchan tried even harder to push the 16-year-old blonde haired boy off his lap.

“But Yongguk-hyung took my seat!” Zelo whined, earning disapproving looks from the others in the bus.

“No one asked you to stop and flirt with that, actually very attractive female.” Himchan’s eyes lit up as he spotted the female Zelo had been speaking to.

“Hyung…” Zelo pleaded.

“Be a good boy and go sit over there, with that pretty lady.” Himchan pushed Zelo away and snuggled back into the comfortable seat.


 

                The vast hall was bursting with people, chattering and mumbling about various topics, varying from financial problems to how much mayonnaise would make an omelette taste better. The soft glow of amber lighting gave the area a relaxed feeling and soft music played in the background.

                “Yah, Yunho-ssi!” Kwon Jin Yung, rich business man who found his forte in the furniture industry, greeted fellow rich business man Park Yunho, involved mainly in electronics production.

                “Jin Yung-ssi! It’s been a long time.” The two men in their early fifties shook hands enthusiastically.

                “Do congratulate your son on my behalf.”

                Said son was further away, socializing politely with the people around him, a majority of them elderly men looking for business deals and young women hoping to get a chance with this fine young man. The light-brown haired male excused himself from the giggling group of girls when he spotted his father gesturing for him to go to him.

                Faded, or rather blended into the background were two people. A petite young red-haired boy fiddled with the edge of his grey dress shirt as he watched the girl next to him play with her hand phone. People passing by would glance at them and dismiss them as unworthy of their time, not that the two minded anyway.

                “Argh, I lost again. I’m telling you, this game is impossible.” Ji-hyun huffed and slammed her phone on the table.

                “Nothing is impossible for me.” Jung Ho smirked and grabbed the phone, pushing his red bangs out of his face.

                “Excuse me,” A butler with his hair perfectly slicked back interrupted the two. “Sir has permitted you both to return to your rooms.”

                “About time.” Ji-hyun sighed and pulled herself up from the cream coloured chair, offering her hand to her younger brother.

                “I’m not a baby anymore, noona.” Jung Ho stood up on his own, making Ji-hyun pout.

                As the two siblings made their way back to their rooms, Ji-hyun couldn’t help but feel elated. This was probably the first time in months her little brother actually spoke to her, to anyone in fact. She just hoped he wouldn’t isolate himself again.

                “Good night, noona.” Jung Ho said quietly and entered his dark room, shutting the solid black door with a slight thud.

                “Good night, Jung Ho-ah.” Ji-hyun thought with a smile and yawned.

 

 

Why the heck doesn't my tab button work for the first part? o.o 

I hope you look forward to the next chapter and if here is anything you'd like to comment on, please do :) 

ILARVEYOOGAIS

Once again, sorry for the shortness. Meheh.