Goodbyes..

Moving in with my aunt..and my snobby, cute cousin

I wiped my eyes and stared at the clock.

6am.

I slowly moved into the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror.

“Great, now I have puffy eyes and I have to meet my aunt today.’ I mumbled under my breath. I only dream of appa when I’m stressed and try not to think about him. Ever since that day when he was murdered, umma and I don’t talk about him anymore-it just causes us too much pain.

-Knock, knock- “Min-Hyun? The taxi will be coming in ten minutes, please try to eat some breakfast.” My mother said as she knocked on the door. I quickly washed my face and changed into my clothes, then headed for the kitchen. I scoffed down my cereal and waited on the couch with umma for the taxi.

“I wish we could have spent some more time together before I had to leave.” I spoke softly.

“Yes, but the sooner you leave, the sooner you’ll be happy.” My mom said with a small grin. The taxi pulled up in front of the apartment and honked.

“I g-g-guess this is goodbye.” I stuttered nervously. I hugged her tightly and held back my tears. The taxi kept honking, so we said our final goodbyes. I grabbed my bag and slowly walked inside the cab. I looked out the window and waved goodbye as we both shed a last tear.

 

Minho’s POV

My mom has been acting strange all day…she’s been texting more than I do, cleaned up MY room, and even baked a cake! I’m getting to the bottom of this..

“Is uhh everything all right umma?” I questioned.

“Everything’s great!” she exclaimed happily when I noticed she was folding my underwear.

“YAH! What’s up with you lately?! You have been acting weird..” I mumbled grabbing my underwear.

“Oh I’ve just been excited, we are having a new permanent guest staying with us!” she jumped with joy. I bet its some bum she found living off the streets. I rolled my eyes at her and stomped up the stairs angrily. I am NOT a people person…especially when they are mooching off us for money.

"Tell me it's not a bum!" I yelled from upstairs.

"It's a surprise! You'll see this afternoon!" my mom loudly replied. Its definitely a bum...-_-

 

Min-Hyun's POV

It's been a long ride and I'm already feeling home sick, plus this taxi man is really annoying. He is constantly chewing and popping his gum while I'm trying to sleep, not to mention the loud hispanic music station thats blasting through my ears.

"Hey kid, heres your house." the fat, annoying, taxi man yells. I looked out the window and stared. That is not a house....thats a huge mansion with three Lamborghinis in the driveway, a butler, and a fountain in the front yard! I quickly paid the taxi man and grab my bag as I walk to the front door of my new home.

"Welcome Min-Hyun, we have been expecting your presence." the male butler politely said while bowing. He opened the door and I slowly walked inside.