Tears for you...

Moving in with my aunt..and my snobby, cute cousin

Min-Hyun's POV

'I've never seen him so upset before.." Key sadly spoke.

"I think you may have insulted him." Onew said to me. I didn't mean to insult him..why does he care how I feel about him?

"I'm going to go talk to him." I said while making my way towards the stairs.

"Are you stupid? You insulted him, he won't want to talk to you." Minho scolded. I rolled my eyes and continued jogging up the stairs. I quickly sped through the front door and noticed how dark it was getting already. The street lights shined shades of yellow and orange which was barely enough light. I started wondering the streets, which probably wasn't a good idea since I just moved here, but Taemin can't be that far away.

"TAEMIN!" I yelled into the darkness.

"Min-Hyun?" a voice questioned. I turned toward the voice and saw Taemin sitting on a bench under a street light. He slowly looked up at me with his beautiful dark brown eyes. The light reflected off his slender face and a tear streamed down his face. Are those tears from me? Does this mean..? No he probably likes some popular, pretty girl at school. Maybe he has a girlfriend...a guy like him is probably never single. I walked towards him and sat next to him. He shifted around in his spot and looked straight ahead.

"Why are you upset?" I curiously asked him.

"Isn't it obvious?" he quietly spoke.

"Did I insult you? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..I just didn't want the guys to make fun of me." I sadly replied. It went quiet for a few minutes.

"Did your girlfriend break up with you?" I asked. He suddenly chuckled and looked me in the eyes.

"Is that really what you think happened?" he questioned. I nodded my head. Maybe his grandma died or something..?

"What do you think of me Min-Hyun?" he asked with his eyes never leaving mine. I could feel myself starting to get nervous. Does he have feelings for me? I'm just some broke girl that moved into this rich neighborhood. I don't even belong here, I don't deserve a guy like him.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked. I felt something warm in my hand. I looked down and Taemin's fingers were intertwined with mine. This can't be happening right now. I looked back at Taemin and blinked a few times before speaking.

"Taemin...,you deserve so much more than me. I'm not sure if Minho told you,but I grew up broke, I'm not rich or anything. I get easily angry and stressed, your better off with those perfect girls at school. I'm not even pretty, I weigh like a million pou--" that was all I managed to say. Taemin had quickly cupped my face and gently kissed me.

 

Minho's POV

Is she crazy? First of all, it's pitch black outside. Second, she just moved here....TODAY! How will she even know her way home?! Third, some crazy e could kidnap her! I better go find her.

"I'm going to find Min-Hyun, it's getting late so you guys better get home soon." I said to Key, Onew, and Jonghyun.

"Yeah I'll call my mom and tell her to drive me and the guys home." Jonghyun said. I quickly said goodbye to them and headed out the front door. I started walking toward Taemin's house first. If she went the right way, then she probably got to catch up with him and apologize and blabber. Just thinking about her made me chuckle. How she always gets easily angry at me, how she thinks of good comebacks, maybe she isn't as bad as I thought. I can't believe what I'm saying...o.o Now that I remember, there's no way she can be my cousin...that reminds me I have to talk to my mom about that.. Well anyways I only had to walk five minutes until I noticed Min-Hyun and Taemin sitting on a bench. I decided I wouldn't bother them, so I just hid behind the fat tree behind them. Well It's not that I didn't want to bother them, but I wanted to listen to the conversation. I peeked my head around the tree. They were sitting there not saying anything. Awkward! XD I held in my laughter and watched them. Finally Min-Hyun broke the silence.

"Did your your girlfriend break up with you?" she asked. Girlfriend? Taemin has never dated before. He suddenly let out a chuckle and stared at Min-Hyun. Why is he looking at her like that? Does she have something on her face?

"Is that really what you think happened?" he questioned. She nodded her head.

"What do you think of me Min-Hyun?" he asked. Wheres he going with this...?

"W-what do you mean?" she questioned. Taemin then grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers. I stood there, frozen in my place.

"Taemin...,you deserve so much more than me. I'm not sure if Minho told you, but I grew up broke, I'm not rich or anything. I get easily angry and stressed, your better off with those perfect girls at school. I'm not even pretty, I weigh like a million pou--" that was all Min-Hyun managed to say. Taemin had quickly cupped her face and kissed her. I felt my heart stop as they sat there, eyes closed, and their lips together. I could feel the anger boiling in my blood. I knew if I walked over there, I would end up punching Taemin. I've never felt such anger and dissappoint towards a girl..I could feel my heart aching telling me something was wrong. It felt like an eternity passed with them still kissing. They slowly pulled away from each other. Blushes spreaded across their cheeks.

"S-s-saranghae Min-Hyun." Taemin softly spoke. Might as well put a knife through my heart. I didn't want to see or hear anymore of this. I quickly dragged myself back home before the two lovers could see me. Then I felt something strange run down my cheek. I touched my face and realized that for the first time, the always tough Choi Minho, had shed a tear.

 

 

 

:( two sad chapters? well its kinda happy since taemin made the move ;D my poor minho :'( suggestions anyone? I'm planning on some in the next chap. but it may not be with who u think...we shall see ;)