Who are those guys?

Moving in with my aunt..and my snobby, cute cousin

A/N: Wooo Shinee is looking mighty fine in that picture ^^ ;) hehehe Thanks for reading! Please subscribe/comment/leave suggestions! :D

 

"Get your downstairs!" Minho yelled banging on my door.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled back.

"Don't make me come in there!" he threatened.

"Go away OR face the wrath of my foot, UP YOUR !" I yelled. Minho slammed the door open, staring at me angrily. 

"OOOPH" he mumbled as I threw a pillow at him. He quickly walked over to my bed and grabbed my ankles.

"LET GO OF ME!" I yelled trying to kick him. He ignored me and threw me on his shoulder while walking out of the room. I didn't know he was this strong, I gave up trying to fight him. 

"Jesus your heavy!" he complained. 

"Then put me down!" I scoffed at him. 

"Okay." he said calmly while dropping me on the floor. I glared at him angrily while shaking my fists at him. He just laughed while going down the stairs. I got up and slowly stomped down the stairs. When I reached the bottom of the steps, I saw Minho, Aunt Yusi, and four other boys. I stood at the bottom of the steps, hoping they didn't hear all the commotion. 

"So that's who was making all the noise." a handsome, Dino looking guy said while smirking. I blushed in embarrassment and slowly sat down at the table. I took the seat across from Minho and also next to a guy gobbling down chicken. I looked at my plate and started eating my chicken. 

"I hope you don't mind, these are Minho's friends, maybe you could be friends with them too!" Aunt Yusi exclaimed happily. Minho rolled his eyes. 

"I'll let you guys talk." Yusi said while putting her plate in the sink and stepping outside.

"I'm Taemin!" smiled a cute guy with long brown hair.

"I'm Onew." a guy grinned with a gorgeous smile, while gulping down his chicken.

"I'm Kibum, but you can call me key." a handsome guy with cat looking eyes spoke happily.

"and I'm Jonghyun, but you can call me whatever you want." the handsome Dino guy winked. Minho choked on his water while glaring at Jonghyun. 

"I-I am M-M-Min-Hyun." I stuttered nervously. They all let out a little chuckle except Minho who looked annoyed. 

"Hey Minho, how come you never told me about your hott cousin?" Jonghyun smirked while staring at me. My face felt like it was on fire from blushing so much..>.< 

" Psh I doubt she's my cousin, she doesn't look anything like me. Plus shes definitely not hott." snarled Minho. I kicked him under the table and he kicked me back harder. Curse his strong legs -_-

"Ooo someone woke up on the wrong side of the rock today ehh?" Key replied grinning. 

"Whatever I'm gonna go play xbox." Minho mumbled while going downstairs to the basement. The boys eyes widened as they quickly finished their food. Then they started to go downstairs. Well I guess I'll just leave them alone... I  started to walk back to my room but I felt someone grab my hand. 

"Come on Min-Hyun!" Taemin smiled while holding my hand. My heart felt like it skipped a beat and we both made our way down the stairs. His hand was so warm and soft, I didn't want to let go. when we reached downstairs I saw the guys sitting on the couch with sad expressions.

"What's wrong hyungs?" Taemin questioned. 

"Why are you two holding hands?" Minho interrupted while staring at me. Taemin and I looked at our hands and we both blushed.  Onew, Jonghyun, and key turned their heads and stared at us. I quickly let go of taemins hand and stared at the floor. There was an awkward silence. 

"Dating already? You guys met five minutes ago." Onew said jokingly, trying to break the silence. 

"I-I was trying to be friendly." Taemin spoke softly while scratching the back of his neck.

"O...well anyways..Onew being the clumsy guy that he is, tripped on the cord to the xbox and it fell." explained Key. I sat down on the couch inbetween Minho and Jonghyun. 

"I said I was sorry! You know I cant help my Onew condition!" Onew pouted. I giggled at his cuteness and Onew just smiled that gorgeous smile of his. 

"I've got an idea, how about we play truth or dare? Plus, we have a girl here so that will make it more interesting." Jonghyun smirked wrapping his arm around my shoulder. Are these guys trying to make me have a heart attack? I could feel my heart racing with Jong's strong arm wrapped around me. 

"Oh I see how it is...you can put your arm on her shoulder but I can't hold her hand!" Taemin snarled at Jong.

"What? I'm just being friendly." Jong smirked evilly, mimicking Taemin. 

"Shut up! She's just a stupid girl, now let's play truth or dare." Minho yelled. I grabbed a pillow off the couch and smacked it on Minho's head. They all chuckled as Minho angrily glared at me. 

"Alright truth or dare, Key" Taemin asked. 

"Dare."

"I dare you....to rip your shirt."

"WHAT! THIS IS MY FAVORITE PINK SHIRT, YOU KNOW THAT!" Key yelled.

"Chicken,chicken,chicken, bock bock!(that's a chicken sound effect xD)" we all chanted at Key. 

"CHICKEN!? WHERE!" Onew happily yelled. We all laughed at him and Onew started fake crying. 

"I rather be a chicken than rip my Calvin Klien 50 dollar shirt." Key scoffed.

"You can be such a diva, Key. Alright truth or dare, Onew?" Jonghyun asked.

"Truth"

"Is it true, that you would rather have chicken than-"

"Yes." Onew interrupted Jong. 

"I would rather have chicken than anything!" Onew explained. 

"Well i was going to ask would you rather have chicken or Min-Hyun as your girlfriend." Jong said smirking. Onew's eyes widened and he stared at the floor. Oh no...don't bring me into this! I hid my face in the hands shyly. 

"I-I well Min-Hyunisaveryprettygirlidontknowifshewoulddateaguylikemeithinkihaveabetterchancewiththechicken." Onew muttered quickly. What did he just say? we all looked at Onew with a confused expression and just shrugged. 

"Okay then? This game of truth or dare isn't going so good, so lets spice things up." Key grinned and wiggled his eyebrows. Dear lord, please don't let it be too erted..

"Truth or dare, Jong?" Minho spoke up. 

"Dare of course." Jonghyun smirked.

"I dare you to slow dance...." Minho trailed off.

"With Key." he finished saying and started laughing hysterically. We all started laughing except for Jong and Key. Both of their faces went pale and had a blank expression.

"Well it's not that bad...come on Key! I never turn down a dare!" Jong begged Key.

"Fine. But u have to do my dare, Minho." Key growled at Minho. Minho just nodded and continued laughing. We all tried to keep a straight face as Key and Jonghyun embraced each other and held hands. They both had very serious faces as Jong twirled Key and looked him in the eyes.

"BWAHAHA!!" Minho blurted out. We couldn't take it any longer and all bursted into laughter. 

"how-were-you-guys-so-serious!?" Taemin exclaimed in-between each laugh. 

"That was really......embarrassing...now it's your turn Minho." Key evilly smirked. 

 

Minhos POV 

 

. I was too busy laughing at Key and Jonghyun I forgot I agreed to Key's dare. I gulped as Key gave me his evil grin. 

"Alright Minho, I dare you..." Key trailed off.