Sneaking in Minho's room

Moving in with my aunt..and my snobby, cute cousin

 

Min-Hyun's POV

I tried to hold in my laugh as Minho was forced to help me with my bag. We went upstairs and he lead me to a big room while tossing my bag on the floor.

"Heres your room, now leave me alone." Minho snarled under his breath.

"Thanks, It's nice to meet you too!" I sarcastically replied. He rolled his eyes and slammed the door behind me. Ugh I have to live with him and his attitude. Do boys get their periods too?,for Minho it sure seems like it. O.o Hmm I wonder where his room is. I slowly snuck out of my room and walked down the hall. Damn, there's so many rooms in this house! I opened numerous doors but they were either bathrooms or plain bedrooms.

"I give up.." I spoke quietly to myself as I opened another door. I looked inside and saw video games, a king-sized bed, and Minho's name printed on the wall. His room was pretty clean for a boy, he must be hiding something in here. I opened his closet and dug around. Suddenly, I heard quick footsteps up the stairs. What do I do, what do I do! I quickly jumped in the closet and shut the door. The footsteps came closer and someone must be in the room. I noticed a slight crack on the door so I peeked through. It was MInho and he was grabbing clothes from his dresser. He started taking his socks off. Oh no..tell me hes not going to undress! It's okay Min-Hyun, just don't look at-

OMO! He just took off his shirt and I could feel my heart racing. Those abs and toned arms.."Stop! He's your cousin!" my brain was yelling at me. Next thing I know, Minho is unbuckling his pants. My eyes felt like they were about to explode and I felt like I couldn't breathe. I started coughing and choking loudly.

"WHAT THE !" I heard Minho curse. He slammed open the closet and quickly pulled me out.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY CLOSET! I WAS GOING TO CHANGE!" he yelled.

"WELL THERE WASN'T MUCH TO LOOK AT!(I lied -_-)" I said yelling back. He turned around and stared me in the eyes.

"Oh really?" he questioned stepping right in front of my face. I could feel my face turning bright red as I tried not to look at him. He chuckled and had a big grin on his face.

"All girls can't resist the amazing Minho." he whispered near my ear. I could feel his breath on my neck and my stomach felt like I was sick. This can't happen, he's my cousin....I bet he finds this a big joke.

"Nah, your just some snobby, ." I yelled in his ear and slapped his face. He rubbed his cheek and stepped back.

"Your just some stupid, poor, stalker. Why don't you go back to living in the streets!" he yelled in my face. I could feel a tear streaming down my cheek and I quickly ran out of his room. He's lucky I didn't kick him in the balls, if he even has any. I don't need his stupid house or money! My mother and I were living an okay life! I felt so sad and angry at the same time.

Minho's POV

"Your just some stupid, poor, stalker. Why don't you go back to living in the streets!" my voice echoed in my brain. I saw a tear run down her cheek before she ran out of my room. I didn't think she was that sensitive, I mean she did slap my face and call me a snobby ..-_- Maybe I should apologize? No she was the one sneaking around my room and watching me change! Yeah she claimed that I was nothing to look at, but when I used my flaming charisma on her, her face turned bright red...or maybe she was just angry..

"Min-Hyun, Minho, dinner's ready!" I heard umma call from downstairs. Great. This is going to be one awkward dinner together.