Misunderstood

Moving in with my aunt..and my snobby, cute cousin

A/N: OK, now I know what you guys are probably thinking, cousins in love? EWW! But don't worry, there's always a twist to a story. ;) P.S. Sorry for not updating sooner! So much homework..o.o I'm promising updates every Friday or sooner! :D Thanks so much for subbing/reading/commenting! You rock! :) <3

                      

Min-Hyun's POV

"Alright Minho I dare you.." Key trailed off. I saw him look at me and then started whispering to the guys and chuckling. Taemin and Onew looked scared, while Minho, Key, and Jong were in what looked, a serious conversation. What are they up to now..

"Okay Minho, you have to do it by tonight and send me a picture." Key explained to Minho.

"He's not gonna be able to do it." Jong said smirking.

"Please, I'm a pro at dares." Minho proudly stated.

"Picture of what?" I interrupted while crossing my arms. They all started giggling like a bunch of school girls.O.o

"Nothing you need to know because it's MY dare." Minho sternly replied. I narrowed my eyes at them and stared at them. Those boys are up to something...I'm gonna have to keep my eye on Minho tonight....

"Ok Min-Hyun, truth or dare?" Onew asked while avoiding my death glare. I better stick with truth, choosing dare seems too risky with these guys.

"Truth" Onew sat there pondering for a minute before he suddenly had a big grin on his face.

"Is it true that, you would make out with someone in this room? If yes, then who?" Onew asked. I looked around the room and felt embarrased just thinking of kissing one of them. I mean, who wouldn't want to make out with them? Jonghyun's short height, yet masculine body, Key's cute yet masculine face, adorable Taemin, gorgeous Onew, and Minho.....well he's just my annoying cousin I guess.... Of course I can't tell them I'd be willing to share my spit with them..hehe, that would be embarrassing. Might as well have some fun with this >:)

"Yes, its definitely true, and the person in this room already knows I would make out with them anytime." I said winking and biting my lower lip. All of their eyes opened and they stared at me blankly.

"Well who is it?" Taemin quickly asked.

"Only the iest person here..." I spoke just barely audible. Key, Onew, and Taemin had their mouths dangling open, while Jong and Minho kept glancing around the room.

"That person is obviously.................................................me." I softly said. They all looked at me flustered and I broke into a fit of laughter.

"Come on be serious." Jonghyun said with a serious look.

"I am being serious! Look at me! Haha! Unless...your secretly gay for Key.." I said with an evil grin.

"YAH!" Key and Jong yelled at me with slight blushes.

"What? I think it's cute how both your names make 'Jongkey' hehe its like donkey!" I giggled at them. The guys just gave me a weird look and just shook their heads.

"You have to answer us." Minho spoke up. Psh why does he care? So he can make fun of me more? I guess its only fair since they all did their dares...oh wait Taemin didn't go yet!

"Fine. After Taemin does his goes. Truth or dare Taemin?" I responded.

"Truth." he quietly replied.

"Is it true you would make out with me?" I asked without thinking. Taemin's eyes widened in shock and he quickly hid his face in the couch.

"So you have a thing for Taemin?!" Key said smirking and wiggling his eyebrows. I honestly don't know why I asked.....do I...like Taemin?

"It's just a question, you shouldn't assume things." I replied sounding unintentionally mean.

 

 

Taemin's POV

"Is it true that you would make out with me?" Min-Hyun blurted out. I was in such shock and I could feel my face getting hot. I played it cool though, like the smooth guy I am and.......quickly hid my face in the couch. Veryyyy smoooth Taemin T.T I could feel my stomach start to flutter and my heart pounding heavily in my chest. What's wrong with me? Ever since I first saw her beautiful face and held her gentle hands, I have been feeling different. It feels like, I want her to be,.....mine.

"So you have a thing for Taemin?!" Key said smirking and doing his eyebrow dance. I've never felt this way before...but all I know is that my head and heart is begging her to say yes.

"It's just a question, you shouldn't assume things." she sternly replied to Key. My heart felt like she stepped on it and shattered it into a million pieces. My stomach tossed and turned, like a violent storm in the deep seas. I stared at my feet, blinking back tears.

"Um I-I have to leave." I quietly spoke up.

"But you didn't answer Min-Hyun." Jonghyun said.

"No, I wouldn't make out with you." I answered sourly. I can't say yes when I've obviously been rejected. She must have my feelings for someone else...

"What? I thought you liked her?" Minho curiously questioned.

"You shouldn't assume things." I coldly spat back Min-hyun's words. They all stared at me, surprised by my sudden actions.

"My mom wants me back home.." I said while obviously lying. Everyone simply nodded their heads and Key umma mumbled something about texting him later. I ran up the stairs from the basement and sprinted out of Minho's and now Min-Hyun's mansion. I've never felt so upset before...all for a girl I just met. That's when I realized, that I didn't just have feelings for Min-Hyun, but that I was in fact, in love with her.

 

 

A/N: Poor Taeminnie :( He's all upset from love at first sight. Don't worry, he will be happy again :) Who do you think should get more romance? Jonghyun? Minho? Onew? Key? or Taemin? I've got ideas but I love to hear suggestions to make ya guys happy :) Also tried getting some Jongkey in there ;) hehe But what do you think Minho's dare is....hmm

Also I'm in the mood for a double update!! :D so reply right away please! XD