Notif

The Gold Medal of Love (Oneshot for the Olympics)

 

Okay guys, I'm almost ready to update. 

But there's just this one thing today that really broke my heart and made me cry, and some of you may have also. 

I would just like to say, those 20 children who are so young and had a bright future in them, and thos 6 courageous teachers, they didn't deserve to die. But things happen, like these massacres. I don't know why, but theres just too much evil out there in the world what we might even not know about. 

Too much. 

I'm a Christian, and I don't know if any of you guys are and I'm not offending anyone, but I'm sorry if I do. However, I pray that God to be with the family of those children, and those wonderful teachers, and that the children be with God right now. 

But what I know is that those families and people in Connecticut are suffering, and are frightened. They're just shocked, they never knew this would happen. And it's shocking and just downright heartbreaking to me.  They were innocent children, ages 5-10 and they died because of this crazy man shooting at them for no reason. They didn't deserve it. 

So, please pray for them, or just hope and wish for them. 

All of you guys, please be careful and have a great day. 

Thanks.