Olympics to Love

The Gold Medal of Love (Oneshot for the Olympics)

Bora'S POV: 

I blinked as I heard the sort of ish question. 

"You know I like Krystal, right?" 

First of all, I had no idea what he was talking about, or I just coudln't imagine it. Second of all, what the freak. This guy who's been bullying her ever since she came for training likes her? Uh-uh. 

"Well of course I know you like Krystal, everybody likes Krystal since she shot that 10 a few weeks-" 

"You know I'm not talking about that, Bora Yoon. Not just any friend like. I meant....," Kris sighed and ruffled his hair, "I meant love like." 

My jaw dropped. Why am I being so disillusional these days? I shook my head to wake myself up and asked again, "I'm sorry, what?" 

OH nononono this couldn't be happening. Especially when Woohyun likes her too. (A/N: Bora did notice Woohyun had a crush on Krystal because it was a bit obvious to her. Therefore did not tell anyone about it. But NOWW Woohyun's best friend, Kris also likes her as well. ) 

I didn't say anything and looked out the window, trying to ignore him. 

"Look Bora, I know I've been mean to Krystal, I shouldn't have. But really, I really wanted to be with her. I didn't mean to bully her, so that other people would make her the target. But now everything's solved, well except for that JIyeon whatever her name is. Is it really bad for me to tell her that I love her now?" 

I lightly slammed my hand on the table between us. "Look Kris, I know you've been mean to her. But, you see that Krystal has been too hurt by you that she's araid of you now, and her heart is already going towards Woohyun, who also likes-," I stopped in my tracks. 

Uhoh I've said too much. 

Kris' face immediately darkened by what I said in the last part. 

"What did you just say?" Kris growled that made me stiffen. 

"Umm," I squeaked. 

Disaster strikes again. Stupid Yoon Bora. 

---------- 

Krystal's POV: 

 

"Krystal, I love you." 

I looked at the Nam Woohyun in front of me in shock, wondering if those 3 words really came from his mouth. 

"Woohyun? Were you just saying that?" 

He bit his lip and hesitated. "Yes." 

My eyes widened. I thought no one liked me before. 

"Krystal, I think I've been in love with you for the past 7 years of training. I only just got friendlier with you 2 years ago. I know it's all sudden but... but will you accept me?" 

I didn't know what to say. I like Kris but I don't even know if I like Kris now, because he was mean to me, while Woohyun wasn't. 

"Oh gosh um Woohyun,-" 

"I'll give you time to think. I know it's very sudden. I'm sorry Krystal." 

Before I could say something back, the bus door opened to his stop. He grabbed his belongings, lowered his cap. "See you in a few days Krystal," and walked out of the bus. 

I was left there, stunned in just what happened. 

*Nam Woohyun, the silver medalist? Likes... me?* 

I bit my lip on not knowing what to do. 

 

----Airport----- 

No One's POV: 

'Passengers on A103, Korean Airlines, deaprting from Seoul Incheon International Aiport to London Heathrow Airport, please board the plane now." 

All of the athletes of Korea picked up their backpacks from the big special waiting room, and exited the room greeted by loads of fans and reporters. All of them waved at the reporters, smiling as they got ready to go to the Olympics. For many of them, it was the last time they would enter and some would be just the begining. 

All 259 atheletes, boarded the big jumbo plain provided by the country as a good luck gift. Their seats were ordered by the categories they were in. Krystal jumped up and down as her seat was in the middle of the aisle, and her best friend Bora was only 1 seat away from her. 

They waited for the other two atheletes to come, and wondered who they would be. They started to guess random archers' names. 

They were giggling in their seats  when a low voice spoke behind Krystal and Bora's eyes widened. *oh no not again.* 

"Please move Krystal," the deep voice said. 

Krystal slowly turned around as she met eyes with a very tall guy, Kris. 

As Kris sat on his assigned seat, another cheery voice came behind Krystal. 

"Hi Krystal!!" 

Woohyun's cheery voice made Krystal relaxed again, but a bit nervous because of what happened a few days ago. 

"Hey Woohyun oppa." 

Kris frowned mentally. *How come she doesn't greet me and she greets Woohyun?* 

(Seating Chart) 

|Woohyun|Krystal|Kris|Bora| 

Bora sighed. *Oh boy this is going to be one long flight." 

It all became silent as the captain was making the announcements and the emergency information. 

You tensed up as the plane took off into the air. Kris glanced at you and wanted to hold your arm, but he knew he couldn't. 

He glanced at Woohyun, and he noticed he was looking at you. He stiffened as a little bit of jealousy rose. 

"Passengers, please put your seatbelts on, as we will be taking off shortly. Oh, and good luck all of you." 

All the athletes smiled at the little hope that the commander gave you. As the plane started to speed up, you felt queasy in your stomach. You never liked the feeling of lifting off, nor will you ever do. As the plane started to lift off, you absentmindedly squeezed Woohyun's hand which was next to you. 

Woohyun blushed and his heart sped up faster as he noticed you squeezing his hand. He looked at you, with your eyes shut tight and smiled. *She's so cute when she's scared.* 

Kris on the other side, saw the whole thing and filled with envy, but he knew the cold hearted Kris can't just suddenly hold Krystal's hand without causing rumors. He slipped on his eye  cover and tried to sleep. 

Bora, seeing the three people next to her, frowned and chuckled. *Idiots.* 

--- 

omg i was so focused on my other fanfic My Unni's Boyfriend that I forgot to update this one D: SORRYY 

and this might turn out to be a short fic, not a oneshot T__T sorrrryyyyyy