Chosen

The Gold Medal of Love (Oneshot for the Olympics)

Okay guys, IM BACKKK.... I THINK!! IM SORRY IF MY WRITING SKILLS ARE BAD. IM STILL PARTIALLY STUCK BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS!! 

------- 

Krystal couldn't describe what had happened that night. It was.... awkward. After that unexpected incident with Woohyun, he apologized and left even before she could ask him things. Helpless, she went back to her own room after a few minutes, only to find Bora sleeping on her bed already and Jiyeon nowhere to be seen. *Humph. Probably clubbing somewhere in London. I wonder what happens if she drinks alcohol when the game is tomorrow.* 

With the awkwardness still around her, she went to sleep so that she could wake up for her personal early morning training. 

What she didn't know was that someone did watch Woohyun and her. 

Kris. 

 

He was just wandering around the lobby when he saw Woohyun and Krystal talking. Curious, he hid behind one of the pillars, and then in a second... BAM. 

They were kissing. Kris clenched his fists tight as Woohyun kissed her, and she didn't fight back. However, his stubborn mind told him something else. No, I will not lose from my best friend on a girl. Not ever. Because I'm the one who loves her. And I'm going to win. 

 

The next morning, Krystal's alarm sounded quietly, and she lazily jumped off her bed to wash in the bathroom. She changed into her training uniform and took a jog around the dorm building. There, she met a lot of her old friends such as Amber, who she met through her mom. Krystal also met Luhan, Tao, and Lay, all of your friends when you went to a field trip in China a few years back. 

Krystal greeted them, chatted a little and proceeded to her morning jog. Krystal expected it to be like her normal routine back in Korea. Jogging, push ups, situps, jumprope, shooting. But it wasn't like that ,because when she entered the gym, she met someone. 

Kris. 

Krystal didn't know how to react, if she should say goodmorning, or even look at him and acknowledge his presence. 

While she was busy going through her mind of possible ways, he opened to speak up. "Good morning. You're early today." 

"Uhhhh.............." Her brain couldn't process this. He was talking to her? 

"Yes, I always wake up this early to warm up and train a little more," she finally answered. Kris raised and eyebrow and a small smile formed on his lips. "It's hard, isn't it?" 

"Yea, but in order to maintain my progress this is the only way," she said after carefully choosing the right words. Kris nodded. "Well, want to go on the treadmilll together?" 

In truth, Krystal just jogged for 30 minutes, but she didn't want to disappoint him so she agreed. 

"Okay." 

And a few minutes later, the two people were jogging in a moderate speed side to side. Kris kept stoling glances from her, her sweat of effort falling down her neck and down that made Kris redden  a little. *Get a grip Kris Wu.* 

His gaze softened when she tried her best to train herself. *Krystal, you're just amazing. How can anyone improve so much and so fast? And you're the most hardworking. You try with full effort. That's what I love about you. No, not all that beauty like Jiyeon. But your heart of determination. And that's what made me fall for you.* 

Krystal was exahusted and decided to stop running. She went to the workout bench and started doing pushups, while Kris weighed weights. It was a comfortable silence, each one of them liking their presence. And Kris wanted it to be like this forever. 

------------------ 

"OKAY GUYS, SETTLE DOWN," BoA and Kangta shouted over the archers at prompty 1pm. It was time for their meeting. 

"So the girls archery game is first. The women's individual will be separated into two parts, one will be starting today, and one will be starting in 1 and a half weeks time," BoA said to the girls side. 

"And the boys will start next week along with the second individual women game. So practice up guys! These are the people who will be going next Wednesday: Kris, Woohyun, Dongjoon, Siwan," and Kangta listed off the other remaining names. 

BoA read out the list for tomorrow's game. "Jiyeon, Sulli, Naeun, Bomi, HyunA, Jiae. Now guys, we'll list you the girl team games. Jiyeon, Qri, Soyeon, you'll be a group as you all know, so know each other's weaknesses, strengths, and everything. The group that will be going in 2 weeks time is Bora, Yoonhye, and Krystal." 

Krystal smiled because it was her first time she was placed in a group with her best friend. And plus, Yoonhye was nice also. 

"Now we'll announce the women individual archery game part 2, taking place next week. Bora and............" 

Krystal hugged Bora. She's excellent at archery, and pretty also, and- 


"And Krystal. That is all." 

WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY? 

Krystal couldn't believe what BoA just said. Her? in the individuals? What?! 

The whole room filled with murmurs and congratulations. "I uhh.. Boa, I think there's some mistake. I'm not that good and I've just started improving only a few weeks ago. I-" 

"No, trust me, Krystal Jung. You have potention. You have the gift. Now just train it and know how to use it. We all wish you luck." 

Krystal was dumbfounded, frozen in her place as other people started getting off their seats. Some people patted you on the back congratulating you. Woohyun came and did an awkward hug, getting a mental punch in the back by Kris. 

Kris ran up to you, and smiled. 

"Congrats, Krystal." 

She beamed back at him. "Thank you." 

Bora squelaed and hugged you tight until you couldn't breathe. "OHHHEMMMMGEEEEE KRYSTAL JUNG YAYYY!! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!! NOW LETS GO AND SMASH ALL THOSE OTHER ARCHERS!"  

And then she reakuzed what her week will look like: Loads of endless training. 

Oh how she was going to try her best.