Farewell

I LOVE the way you LIE

Author's note: Hey guys, I've been pretty busy because of the schoolwork so I wasn't able to update as much as I wanted to :pp Haha :D but I think after reading some fanfics, I will make mine more talkative and less descriptive! I've been writing too many essays in school. haha! I love this chapter! Its really like a new beginning or the final ending or something :D

'Hey... MyungSoo yah! Let's go get another drink! Wash away all our sorrows! Huh?!' You shouted to him. 'You're already drunk! Let me just send you back home now!' MyungSoo tried to drag you away from the bar that you two have been drinking in for the past hour. You raised your glass. 'Cheers everyone! I got dumped today! Jung Ji Hyun got dumped today! Hahaha!! Let's drink up!' MyungSoo dragged you away again. 'Sorry! Please ignore her and continue drinking!' 'Let's go...' He whispered.

You were walking down the street together with him. Ah... The night air was nice. 'Beep!' A car rushed towards you. 'Ji Hyun!' MyungSoo pulled you away quickly and hugged you. 'What were you doing?! Are you sure you are okay by yourself? Don't be foolish, Ji Hyun yah...' MyungSoo looked at you worriedly.

'Ughh.... Ugh...' Suddenly, you puked at the side of the road. MyungSoo picked you up and carried you on his back. 'Your sick...' MyungSoo mumbled. 'Thanks...' You smiled as MyungSoo walked across the road towards the city. 'JiHyun, are you still awake?' 'Yeah...' 'Do you think love can be cut into two?' MyungSoo asked sadly. 'No, if love is cut into two, it means that the person will die.' MyungSoo smiled after hearing what you said. 'Let's go and get changed. We are so smelly!' MyungSoo cheered. '...' You have fallen asleep.

MyungSoo brought you to a motel because he wanted to change and brought you along because he did not know where you lived. You two walked into the motel and booked the room. The innkeeper looked at MyungSoo suspiciously. He looked like a serial that was reported in the news. She still gave him the keys to the room.

'Plop!' MyungSoo threw you down on the bed and went to take bathe. When he came out of the bathroom, he walked towards the unconscious you. He was going to leave you in the motel room and return home. 'Goodbye, Jung JiHyun. We had a crazy day together. Crazy but nice. I guess this is our last and final meeting. Goodbye, I wish you a thousand possibilities in your new life.' MyungSoo smiled as he took a last look at you before he walked away.

'Wait... Queen Mary, (the necklace he stolen from SoYeon) I have to return it to SoYeon. It's hanging on JiHyun's neck... Let me go get it first.' He climbed onto the bed and tried to take necklace off, as you tossed and turned. 'Ugh..' MyungSoo climbed on top of you and reached for the necklace.

Just then, 'BAM!' the door was barged open and in came the police and the innkeeper. 'Arrest him, he is the serial !!' The innkeeper shouted. The police dragged MyungSoo away. 'Wait!! You've got it wrong! She's drunk and...' 'You ! Drugging a girl! Take him away!!' The police shouted. They carried you too for investigation at the police station.

'JiHyun! Wake up!!! Police officers, I know her!! Wake Up, JiHyun yah!!' MyungSoo was handcuffed and shouted from the other side of the police station. You suddenly woke up. 'Where am I?' 'Miss, do you know this guy?' The police officer pointed to MyungSoo. 'Or was he trying to you?!' He stared at MyungSoo. MyungSoo's family, together with SoYeon came in after they received the call from the police and they were looking at MyungSoo and you. *He must have been trying to take the necklace away! But I am still under parole, better not make trouble for myself!* You thought. 'Haha! Police oppa! You've got it wrong! MyungSoo is my boyfriend, we were going to do some things at the hotel! (nudge nudge wink wink) He's not a !' SoYeon eyes almost popped out. 

They released you and MyungSoo after apologizing. 'Thanks for your help.' MyungSoo smiled at you as he held your hands in gratitude. SoYeon saw all of this. 'MyungSoo, I need to speak to you. NOW.' She said coldly while glaring at you, as she dragged MyungSoo to a side. 'What's your relationship with that hooligan girl who took away Queen Mary? She's so disgusting!' SoYeon shouted. 'Why do you care? You are not related to me anymore!' MyungSoo stared at her. 'I just want you to stay away from people like that!' SoYeon said. 'She's much nicer than you, she more beautiful than you inside, and she's has a good heart although she lies a lot. SoYeon, remember when you said to me that love can be cut into two? No, it can't. If we cut love into two, the person will die...' MyungSoo said as he walked away from SoYeon.

'MyungSoo! Come back! Don't mix with people like her! ' SoYeon shouted. 'Don't worry, I'm just going to return Queen Mary back to you.. JiHyun, come here and give Queen Mary back to my family. They need it.' You walked towards them. 'Here you go.' You gave the box to SoYeon, as you and MyungSoo walked away.

You dragged MyungSoo as you ran away from SoYeon to a bus stop.'Haha! I tricked her!!' You smiled. 'You mean, you took the real jewel?!' MyungSoo said excitedly. You did a magic trick, taking something out of MyungSoo's ear and putting it in his hands. 'Take a look.' You said. He opened his hands, it was a plastic star, not the jewel. 'Jung JiHyun you cheater!' MyungSoo glared at you jokingly. The bus had arrived. You did the same magic trick again. 'Bye MyungSoo, I guess it is really goodbye. You have been a really great friend and I will always remember you. I hope there are a thousand possibilities in your life. Goodbye, I guess we will never see each other ever again...' You went up the bus and waved to him. The bus started to take off. MyungSoo was sad. He really liked you as you and him were similar. He opened his hand, and in there was the real jewel...

Author's note:

Wait... They left each other? Is really it their final goodbye?! What were you thinking?! Subscribe to my story and comment :)) Read the next chapter to find out :)