Where is this?!

I LOVE the way you LIE

You were on the bus, looking at the plastic star that WooHyun once gave you. "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star... WooHyun, after leaving you, I can have another thousand possibilities in my life, but will I ever find someone that I like?" You sighed as you thought about the past. Suddenly, the bus stopped and the plastic star fell out of your hand! The doors to the bus started to open. Someone was boarding the bus, but who was it?!

You were startled as tried to find your precious plastic star. 'Where is it?!" You searched under the seat and everywhere. Just then, someone stepped in front of you and you looked up. "MYUNGSOO?!! WHY DID YOU COME HERE?!" You shouted when you finally realized who boarded the bus. "To experience the thousands of possibilities that you talked about. Don't lose it again." MyungSoo smirked and gave you back the plastic star. "HAHA! Dumbo! You thought what I said was real?! HAHA I was just joking! It's fake! What 'thousands of possibilities'? I anyhow said it and you believed me, you will get cheated very easily young man!' You sniggered. "But I believe you.' MyungSoo smiled at you. You were shocked. *In my life, no one has ever believed in me, he's the first! This is such a miracle!* you went back to your seat. 

"Hey, why don't you go back home? I'm going home now!' You said. "Haha, you think I want to go back? It was so difficult for me to escape that hellhole and my father. I'm never going back! I'm going with you!' MyungSoo exclaimed. "Oh you poor little boy... You must have been forced by your father to steal that jewel, am I right? I thought that I was very pitiful already, but there is someone more pitiful than me!!! You can't even go home... Never mind, go with me to my house! The future is bright there!" You smiled. "What do you mean?" MyungSoo asked and he walked to sit beside you. "Go with me to my hometown. Tomorrow village!" You said excitedly. "HAHA! What a funny name! Who created it?" MyungSoo questioned. "Never mind about that! Just sleep, Tomorrow Village is paradise! Everyone there is nice and the air is great." MyungSoo smiled and you two spent the night sleeping beside each other.

Daylight broke through the window of the bus. "Yawn...” You woke up. "Mwohh? I'm sleeping on MyungSoo's shoulder?!" You whispered and sat up. "But it felt nice... No wonder I slept so well..." You returned to lean your head against his shoulder, smilingly. You looked at MyungSoo's handsome sleeping face up close. "Wow... I was in jail for so long and never had such close contact with guys for some time. Come to think about it, MyungSoo is pretty handsome... Being a thief is such a waste for him!" You giggled as you looked at his face closer and closer. 

Suddenly, MyungSoo's eyes started to open and his eyes met yours, "Whoops!!" You both stared at each other with 1 cm apart from your faces. You two jerked back instantaneously! You felt really embarrassed. "What were you doing?!" MyungSoo was shocked. "Nn...Nothing..." You replied. MyungSoo looked at you suspiciously. "What were you doing so close to me? OH!!! You wanted to steal a kiss from me, right?!" MyungSoo sniggered. "Please… I just fell out of love. Why would I like a thief like you? Anyway, when we reach Tomorrow Village, we must start anew!” The bus continued to travel for around ten minutes, as you and MyungSoo continued to bicker.

 

”We're at Tomorrow Village already!!!" You pointed at the village excitedly. The bus stopped and you two walked off the bus, to a new beginning...

 

Author's note:

Hey, just a short update. J Btw, if you are confused. "You" still don't know that MyungSoo is C.Jewel's young master and you think that he is a thief who steals the jewel. MyungSoo knows that you are really a jewelry con artist already. If there is any more questions please ask. Subscribe to my story! :D I may not be updating very often because there is school and a lot of projects :P