Shock

I LOVE the way you LIE

 

15 minutes later

We finally reached WooHyun’s house.

 “21… HongDae Street, yup, it’s here alright.’ MyungSoo said.

The houses around this area were run down and deserted. Didn’t WooHyun tell you that he was a successful business man? “Hmm… never mind, it’s okay. Let’s go look for my darling WooHyun.’ You still smiled cheerfully. *WooHyun is keeping his financial problems from me to not let me be worried. What a perfect boyfriend.* you thought to yourself.

You prepared yourself before knocking on the door. MyungSoo was right beside you. “WooHyun oppa! WooHyun, are you there?” You shouted gleefully while knocking on the door incessantly. ‘Click…’ The door creaked opened, and WooHyun popped his head out secretly. “JI HYUN?! Is that you?!” WooHyun’s eyes almost popped out as he whispered loudly. “YES IT’S ME OPPA!!!’ You shouted and ran over to kiss and hug him. However, WooHyun tried to get you to shut up and pried you off him. “Darling, what’s the problem with you?! Don’t you miss me?” You shouted to him sadly, as you continued to hug him.

Just then, “Thud! Pling!’ A resounding sound could be heard from inside the house. “Wait… IS SOMEONE IN THERE?!” You shouted and rushed into the house, together with WooHyun, who was worried-stricken, and MyungSoo, who was shocked by the occurrences.

“OMG!” You screamed. You saw a pretty lady, around 25 years old, who was on the floor together with the broken pots and pans on the ground. She had tripped and fell off the stairs, and was clutching to her stomach as blood ran out profusely.

“QUICK! QUICK, CARRY HER TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!!! START THE CAR NOW!” WooHyun shouted, as he carried her quickly but gently, ran out of the house and into the car tearfully. You and MyungSoo entered the car, and the car drove towards the hospital. “Wha… What…?” You were shocked. Who was that woman? Why was she in WooHyun’s house?

MyungSoo knew what was going on, and he held your hands comfortingly.

Author’s note:

Woah! Who was that? Read the next chapter to find out! Btw, subscribe to my story! ;)) It's a short chapter because I just wanted to update :D