005

One Single Kiss

 

 

“Where are we going?”

“My house.”

“Why?”

“Because it’s the bridge to my world.” He chuckled.

Sun Jung puffed her cheeks. “We don’t have to enter your wardrobe, right?”

“No,” he held her hand tighter, “we’re definitely not going to Narnia.”

“Kyungsoo!”

“Why? I’ve answered your question,”

“Whatever.” Sun Jung ended the conversation with a chuckle and landed her head to Kyungsoo’s shoulder; nuzzling her nose to his neck while hugging him from the side. Kyungsoo never felt so happy like he was right now, he used to think that love was delusive and just a joke. He had seen his cousins suffered because of love, couldn’t differentiate what was wrong and what was right, and ignored the world just because of love. He thought it would be better if he kept his single tittle until he died and be the first king who did not get married, but faith said otherwise. The king, his father, had known his future even before Kyungsoo was born. He knew what kind of king Kyungsoo would be and who was the girl that would lead the kingdom with his son.

That was why he sent his only son to the earth and let Taemin went with him. He knew Taemin would be a great help to Kyungsoo. He knew Taemin would not betray his own cousin and would never toppled him. It was the promise he made to the king; to help Kyungsoo find the girl and looked after him when he was in the human world.

Taemin, who was driving the car, smiled faintly when he peeked at the lovebirds from the front and found Kyungsoo hugged his woman securely as he kissed her hair softly. He never thought his position to be the one who looked after Kyungsoo would be ended this soon. He and Kyungsoo were really close, they spent the rest of their lives protecting each other, correcting each other’s mistakes, and taking care of each other like brothers should. Taemin was really happy to see Kyungsoo happy, but seeing Kyungsoo acted all lovey-dovey with the girl he loved, Taemin felt a little bit jealous.

He had been questioning himself about his own soul mate ever since Kyungsoo told him about Sun Jung. Three years of living in Seoul, Taemin had not seen any girl that could sweep him off his feet or made him felt tempted like she did. She was beautiful, she was smart, she was everything a guy could ever asked. She did not like to rely on others, she rejected every guys’ confession, she only trusted Taemin. Of all guys in their kingdom, she only trusted her best friend who did not want to be just a friend. Got friend-zoned by a beautiful girl like her was really , but at least she did not reject him like she did to other guys.

The car entered a luxurious apartment complex in downtown and stopped in front of the lobby. Taemin tossed the keys to the valet then walked to the elevator, following Kyungsoo and Sun Jung.

“How do we get to your world?” Sun Jung asked, leaning in to the elevator wall.

Taemin smiled. “Not going to tell you.”

“Me neither.”

“Oh come on, tell me!”

“You will know it soon.”

“But I want to know it now.”

“Why are you so stubborn?”

“Because—“

Kyungsoo gave her a quick peck on the lips and smiled, “let’s go.”

Sun Jung did not say anything again and followed both Kyungsoo and Taemin from behind.

They entered a room with number 407 glued to the door; Kyungsoo and Taemin’s apartment, then went to their study room. Kyungsoo took a crystal ball from the shelve and showed it to Sun Jung.

“Do you see that white building?” Kyungsoo smiled, “it’s the palace. My house.”

“Wow that’s...... big.”

“I know right? The king really loves big palace like this. He said he wants to have 12 grandchildren, that’s why he built this palace.”

“So, how to get to your world?” Sun Jung asked.

Kyungsoo smirked. “We’re going to show you.”

Kyungsoo put her hand on the crystal ball then put his hand on top of hers, Taemin followed him. At first she did not feel anything and raised her eyebrow, but after two minutes of touching the crystal ball, everything started to get blurred and she felt like she was being shoved into a deep hole.

When she opened her eyes, she was no longer in Kyungsoo’s apartment. There was no white wall, no expensive furniture, and no advanced electronics, just pine trees and solid ground. Her hand was still in Kyungsoo’s, holding her hand in a firm grip. She slowly got up from the ground and looked at her surrounding until she realized she was in a forest.

“This is your world?” Sun Jung asked Taemin who was dusting off his shirt.

He nodded. “Yeah. Beautiful isn’t it?”

“Hmm..”

“You will live here once you get married to Kyungsoo.”

Sun Jung turned to Taemin. She was not ready for marriage....yet, why did they have to rush everything?

“No no no, you’re not going to marry him that soon,” he chuckled, “maybe after graduation?”

“Graduation?! It’s like 6 months from now!”

“I know, but the King didn’t like to procrastinate, so the wedding is in 6 months from now.”

“This is insane.” Sun Jung complained.

Taemin raised his eyebrow. “Don’t you love Kyungsoo?”

Sun Jung stayed silent. She did not know if she already loved him or not—heck, they just talked a week ago—, how could she tell if she loved him or not? Everything was really confusing and this world seemed unreal to her. Sure she was in their world right now, breathing the same air as their kinds and even entered a crystal ball to get to here but still... Sun Jung still felt like she was in a dream. A really good dream.

“I’ll make you ,” Kyungsoo said, standing up from the ground, “I’ll make you love me by the end of this day and make you agree to marry me.”

Again, Sun Jung did not know what to react to Kyungsoo’s words. She was happy to see how determine Kyungsoo was to make her his.

After all, she wanted to see what Kyungsoo would do to make her love him.

 

 

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating sooner :c I was busy with eid mubarak and I kinda lost my muse -_- hello to new subscribers!