002

One Single Kiss

 

Kyungsoo had been watching the girl ever since she walked in to the cafeteria and sat on her usual table near the window. Her friend was trailing behind her, complaining about the inequity in History class while trying not to bump into other students. He knew how unfair Mrs. Yoo was when it came to scores. She always gave good grades to guys who were blessed with good looks, and didn’t pay any attention to other students, especially girls. 
 
Students in their school persumed that Mrs. Yoo was a e. She was twice older than the students in here, but she always tried to attract younger guys and it scared them to death. Kyungsoo himself had been seduced numerous times by the History teacher. He used his ability to read mind and what he found in her mind was not surprising at all.
 
The girls had changed their subject into idols and how they (Luna to be exact) wanted to kiss Lee Minho, the rising actor. Sun Jung was expressionless most of the time because she had another thing in her mind. She felt nervous just at the thought of it and Kyungsoo couldn’t help but to chuckle at her random thoughts.
 
She was picturing his well-shaped lips and how his lips moved when he sang his songs on the TV. His voice was deep and husky; the kind of voice she would like to hear when she woke up every morning. She could picture herself with Do Kyungsoo, the new rising singer who never had a conversation with her in the three years of attending the same school. She could picture herself linking arms with him, went to countless dates, and shared hundreds of kisses everyday. 
 
If only she was interested in having a relationship..... She would want Kyungsoo to be her boyfriend. Doubtless, she was attracted to the boy’s charm, but she didn’t want to get too attached. Cling on to someone other than Luna would only bring pain and sorrow to her. She had seen her mother left the family, leaving a huge scar in both her father and her heart and changed her father into someone different. Love was not just about rainbows and unicorns and Sun Jung didn’t think she was ready for relationship yet. 
 
Luna had told her that relationship could be beautiful if she knew the recipe. At first, Sun Jung only laughed at her best friend and changed the subject to something lighter. She didn’t want to know the recipe and she didn’t want to talk about it, but now she felt curious, she had to throw her pride away and asked Luna about it.
 
“I don’t know to be honest. I only quoted it from the magazine,” she furrowed her eyebrow, “why?”
 
Sun Jung was not sure why she wanted to know the recipe of great relationship. It was just a random thing that came to her mind when she remembered she had to ask Kyungsoo about the kissing thing today. Somehow, just by thinking of his lips, made her heart beat faster and smiled unconsciously.
 
“Just curious.” Sun Jung said, playing with her hands while looking outside the window. 
 
Luna sighed. “Do not ever think about having a relationship with Do Kyungsoo, Sun Jung. You know what kind of relationship you will have if you date him.”
 
“No, I honestly don’t know. Why don’t you tell me?”
 
“Don’t play dumb with me, we all know who he is!”
 
“He is Do Kyungsoo from 3-5?”
 
“Kang Sun Jung!”
 
“Alright, alright, I was just asking okay? I don’t want to date him,” liar, “or have special relationship with him. I just want a kiss.”
 
Luna was not convinced with what Sun Jung said. She knew something was wrong when her best friend chose Kyungsoo to join her plan and kept talking about him all day. Sun Jung was not someone who talked about boys that much unless they had done something wrong to her like what Taemin last month. To see someone like her swooning over a guy was a rare thing to see because she was not the type to do that.
 
Sun Jung knew her best friend would not believe what she said, but it was true. It was true that she didn’t want to date Kyungsoo and only wanted a kiss from the guy.
 
 
 
 
 
Or maybe she wanted to convince herself that she wanted a kiss only. Not less, not more than just a sweet kiss from Do Kyungsoo.
 
 
 
On the other side, Kyungsoo was waiting for Sun Jung to make a move on him. He had been waiting for half an hour already, but the girl had not stood up from her seat and kept talking to her friend instead. He thought Sun Jung wanted to ask him after she finished her lunch, but why had not she asked him? Kyungsoo grew impatient when the bell rung and Mr. Nam started to ask the students to come back to their class. Did she find someone else to be kissed?
 
Kyungsoo was a little bit devastated by the fact that Sun Jung did not ask him after lunch. He was so disappointed that he did not realize that the cafeteria was already empty. He forced himself to get up and slung his backpack lazily before walking out of the cafeteria. The boy was not aware of his surrounding and kept walking to the door until she jumped out from her hiding place and gave him a small smile.
 
His eyes went wide at the sight of Sun Jung. He thought she was already in her class, listening to what the teacher said and copied the notes to her notebook.
\
And for some reason, he felt happy to see her.
 
“I... Let me introduce myself,” she offered her hand, “I am Kang Min Jung, and you are Do Kyungsoo.”
 
He chukcled and took her hand in his, “I am Do Kyungsoo, and I know you are Kang Min Jung.”
 
“You.... know me? How do yo—nevermind—“
 
“I know you from Taemin. He kind of.... annoyed you last month and he told me the reason so—“
 
“—so you felt curious about me and asked Taemin how do i look like?” That’s not how it happened...
 
“Yeah,” he smiled, “kind of.”
 
Sun Jung could not believe her ears. An idol like Kyungsoo actually felt curious about her and wanted to know how does she look like! She could not felt happier than this, but she did not know that Kyungsoo was very attracted to her yet.
 
Now she knew that Kyungsoo was not that scary, she did not want to wait any longer. She knew he only knew her as the girl who felt annoyed by Lee Taemin’s presence, but somehow, it encouraged her to ask what she wanted to ask.
 
“Kyungsoo, can you do me a favor?”
 
“It depends,” he tilted his head, “is it dangerous and bloody? Because I don’t bring extra clothes.”
 
Sun Jung gave a dry laugh and looked away. She was not in the mood to joke around; she wanted to end this quickly. Kyungsoo was a nice guy and she liked that, but she had classes to attend and so did Kyungsoo.
 
“I want you to kiss me.” She said.
 
He smirked. “To kiss you? Where?”
 
“We can do this at the janitor’s closet since you’re an idol—“
 
Where?” he chuckled, “where do you want me to kiss you?”
 
Her face flushed red, but it did not turn her down.
 
“Lips,” without saying anything, he grabbed her hand; pulling her out of the cafeteria and went straight to the nearest janitor’s closet. Her hand was very small compared to his and it fit his hand perfectly. He did not know why he felt so happy right now, but he would find the reason soon.
 
He pushed the janitor’s closet open and held the door for her like a gentleman. They squeezed themselves in between mopes and broom then faced each other when they felt comfortable enough. They could feel each other breath against their faces and it made them nervous.
 
“I can’t wait all day, Kyungsoo.” She said, startling Kyungsoo who was contemplating wether he should use tongue or just simple kiss.
 
He nodded. “Okay,”
 
He rubbed the back of his neck several times before he drew closer to her face and stopped in front of her lips. She could tell the temperature rised as his hot breath touched her lips and tickled her neck. 
 
She could not wait anymore, so she pushed her head a little until their lips collided into one another. 
 
His lips were so soft and sweet like cotton candy. She could not resist him when he her lower lip and shoved his tongue into her warm mouth, traveling her cavern while her cheek lovingly. The kiss was very intense, but not sloppy and actually, very sensual at some parts. Sun Jung never thought her first kiss would be this great and with tongue though she was a little bit taken aback when he used his tongue. She did not want to pull away, but their lips were already swollen by all the kissing, so they pulled away from each other and closed their eyes for a moment.
 
This is insane..
 
Yeah, this is insane...
 
You’re such a good kisser, you know that?
 
I know... You too
 
Really?
 
Yeah, real—
 
Kyungsoo opened his eyes and stared at Sun Jung in shock.
 
After years of searching the right one, he finally found her,
 
 
 
 
 
The girl who was destined to be his.
 
 
 
~~~
 
 
A/N: I personally don't like this chapter ;;;; but thank you for those who have encouraged me to write this fic :)