Chapter 9

Summer Camp with Exo-M

You and Eunmi climbed to the top of the bunks and grabbed the bras you could, but of course her brightest colored bras were in the middle of the room where neither of you could reach it. So that's where Kris came in. He looked so awkward while pulling them off the ceiling, turns out they were taped on.

That night you and Eunmi were trying to find out who had access to her room and how someone would be able to stick all of her bras up there. Like seriously, who does that? After debating about it the suspects were those strange girls that you both have encountered, one of the guys pulled it as a prank, or some bra gnome stuck it on the ceiling.

You were sure it was the girls while Eunmi was skeptical, you weren't going to confront them or anything since it wouldn't be worth your time.

It was starting to get dark so you bid Eunmi a farewell and went back to your cabin. When you opened the door you saw that Lay and Luhan were on their beds and Tao was sprawled out on the floor without a shirt on. You sighed and jumped over him and went to your bed. 

With your face muffled in the blanket you asked "Why aren't you clothed?"

"It's too hot!" He complained.

"Put a shirt on man" Lay said flipping through his book.

"Yeah put a shirt on!" Luhan cheered and threw a shirt at Tao's face.

"NO!" Tao shouted back and wadded up the shirt and threw it back at Luhan.

"REPRECT YO ELDERS!" Luhan shouted in engrish and jumped off his bunk to tackle Tao. You groaned and dragged yourself out of bed. You pulled them apart and yanked Luhan off Tao.

"Be silent" You said pointing to the both of them and you dropped back on your bunk silently.

Tao and Luhan glanced at each other and whispered to each other. Lay glanced up from his phone and raised a brow but shrugged off the suspicious looks Luhan and Tao were giving you.

"Someone, looks down in the dumps, how about we cheer you up?" Luhan grinned evilly and strode towards your bed. You eyes widened seeing Luhan and Tao both moving in on you that you panicked. Before Luhan could reach your bed, you jumped up and climbed to the Luhan's top bunk. You grabbed his pillow and looked at the two threateningly.

"Ayee Younnie why are you up there? Luhan oppa wants to play" Luhan cooed and started climbing up the bars. Tao couldn't take it anymore and he bursted out laughing.

"Hyung you are such a creep" He laughed clutching onto his stomach.

"I call no one oppa, and further more. Do not touch me" You stated plainly and whacked Luhan with his pillow.

"Oww, why don't you call anyone oppa?" Luhan rubbed his head.

"I have no one to call oppa, and no." You said peering over the edge of the bed.

"Call me oppa!" Luhan jumped up at you, you shrieked and smacked him repeatedly with the pillow.

"Fine then, but you're on my bed" He pointed out. You shook your head refusing to climb down because what if he tickled you again?

"I guess I have no choice but I'll just go through this lovely suitcase here" Luhan shrugged and moved to your suitcase. In less than three seconds you crept down from the top bunk and shoved Luhan away from your stuff.

"Just go to sleep" You huff and lay down on your bed. You were still annoyed because someone dared to mess with Eunmi.

"Youn, are you mad at me?" Luhan sat on the floor with his head on your bed.

"No" You say rolling to face the wall.

"Then why don't you play with me" Luhan continued to whine.

"I'm tired just leave me alone." You sighed.

"Luhan leave the poor girl alone, maybe she's on her period" Lay mumbled the last part but you heard it.

"I heard that, and no I am not menstruating..." You scoffed sitting up.

"Yay my Younnie is back!" Luhan jumped to you and hugged you tightly. *Oh great I let my guard down for less than three seconds and I get pounced on* 

"Ugh" You groaned and tried to remove Luhan's arms from your waist but he was like a koala bear, he wouldn't let go. Sighing in defeat you decided to go to sleep since you actually did feel tired. You tried to maneuver yourself away from the koala's grip but failed utterly. You just settled with going to sleep with his arms wrapped securely around you. 

After a while you pretended to fall asleep so you felt him move on your bed. After a few minutes you felt him fall asleep so you crawled out of his grasp,then you carefully climbed out of the bed. Climbing up to his bunk you decided to sleep there instead. Snuggling into his pillow and comforter you inhaled the scent which is called Luhan. Then you fell asleep without the koala attached to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning you woke up to a whiny Luhan demanding a reason why you moved away.

"I can't sleep with a koala attached to my back" You plainly said.

"But-" Luhan whined.

"I'm going to change, this time in the bathroom, because a certain someone didn't wait." You hushed him grabbed your clothes and ran off to the restroom.

After changing there was an announcement over the intercom claiming that today would be the first day of activities. *Finally* 

After getting back to the cabin everyone regrouped and headed off to the mini auditorium together. When reaching the auditorium Eunmi was squashed between the boys but you walked ahead. You glanced around, it held about 200 plus people. Not bad. You glanced around and saw blonde hair off in the distance. *Mir?* You stood on your toes and tried to get a better view but failed because the tower called Kris was standing in your way. You walked around him and the blonde hair disappeared. Sighing you turned your attention back to the podium.

Some tall young looking man probably in his early 30's or late 20 went to stand on the small stage and he tapped the microphone and proceeded to talk.

"Hello there, welcome to camp HongDae!" He cheered and everyone whooped loudly. Wow he sure knows how to pump up a crowd huh?

"Anyways I'm glad you're all here, My name is Jung Jaehyun and I am your camp leader, Here we have several more co-leaders and when you have questions ask them or me" His smile filled with charisma. Everyone paid close attention to the young handsome man talking.

"We will have regular different activities here, they will be posted on several bulletin boards scattered throughout the campus. Or you can check your emails, we have everyone's emails and we send out weekly schedules. There is wifi here but the password changes.To get the password you have to participate." He smirked. Some people groaned while others cheered. You on the other hand were still looking for the blonde head you saw earlier and instead you saw a familiar tousled hair brunette and black hair off in the distance. *Joon? Thunder? No way they're are here.*

"Also special privileges will be given to the people who participate in the games, there will be a point chart and everyone will get their individual amount of points. As for partners you can either choose your partners or put yourself into a random picking where you can change partners every game, it's a great way to meet new people," He said continued confidently into the microphone.

"You hear that Eunmi we can pick out own partners!" Chen poked Eunmi's shoulder.

"But you have to be with random partners for certain events. You can either choose random girls or boys, so that you aren't too uncomfortable. We won't tell you which events are random too" Jaehyun grinned evilly. People in the audience groaned in protest.

"Hey hey! You didn't think it would be that easy did you? You can start signing up for votes either by signing you and your partner's name on the sign up sheets we have here, or you can just reply to the email we sent out." He finished then there was silence.

"UNDERSTAND?" Jaehyun suddenly boomed.

"YES" Everyone either shouted or groaned back.

"That's all for now, see you at the first game tomorrow!" Jaehyun saluted and walked off the stage.

"How many events do you want to sign up for?" Eunmi popped out of nowhere and asked you.

"Probably most of them, I want to know what the special privileges are." You grinned.

"I think we should go check out emails, instead of signing in over there, it's too crowded" She pointed towards the growing crowd of people moving towards the sign in sheets.

"Yeah good idea, let's go" You tugged on her arm signaling to follow you.

The boys were talking to each other trying to decide which events they should sign up for. Luhan overheard you say you were going to sign up for all of them so he decided why not, you get special privileges anyways.

"I'm going to just sign up for all of them, there's only one every few days anyways." He announced shocking the other boys.

"Are you serious? Why all of them?" Chen asked.

"It will be more fun, and he said people with high points get special privileges so why not?" Luhan replied smartly.

"Oh yeah that is a good idea!" Xiumin pumped his fists.

"So what, are we going to sign up for all of them too?" Tao asked looking confused.

"Yes." Kris said simply.

"You guys ready for some crazy competition and games?" Lay chuckled.

"Any day man!" Chen cheered.

"Then I guess it's settled we sign up for all of them" Kris smiled at his dorky friends.

They jumped around in excitement while trying to choose their partners, they just agreed to rotate so everyone would be partners about twice, but Luhan and Tao wanted to be partners with Miyoun and Chen wanted to partner up with Eunmi. So they put the names randomly down hoping the ones the signed up for weren't the random ones.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Did you hear that?" Sookjo asked her friends.

"Hear what?" Haewon asked fixing her blonde hair.

"That oppas are going for all the events!" Meeyon squealed.

"Yeah we should sign up for all of them too, maybe we can get randomly paired?" Sanghye said examining her red hair.

"Duh you idiots, of course we are!" Sookjo announced with her hands on her hips.

"But you know we aren't that good at these kind of things.." Meeyon whined.

"So what?" Sanghye raised her eyebrows.

"We might not be able to do those physical activities and such, but we can sing at least." Haewon reminded them.

"Yeah!" Meeyon. They have been friends for the longest times, being united by their love for singing.

"Now we have something those two girls don't. What were their names Eunmi and Miyoun?" Meeyon cheered.

"That Miyoun's name is close to yours Meeyon" Sookji pointed out.

"Don't compare me to those type of things" Meeyon spat.

"Ooh y, perfect we need that type of attitude if we are going to take those two down and have the oppas to ourselves" Sookji patted her dongsaeng's head.

They then proceeded to sign up for all the events and putting on the sheets random males.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So you like those girls?...

Ok so there's so many gifs I want to share with you guys, but some people have slow computers...so like...I'll put less than normal..

Replies to comments.

Sammiii Yeah not much subbies, but it's alright I appreciate you guys for just being here <3

MagMay01 Yeah, those bras... and erts... trolling erts..

ChibiHibird LOL yeah, I thought it was too boring so Kris...had to you know, catch a deer LOLOL. Well it's more like he attracts the deer.

eclipse hurhru they see me rolling i be trolling..

Koalas Kris, he is a magical being. He is Duizhang and he can do anything... LOL jk. He can't cook for his life..

OHMYGOD Hehe thanksss~ I hope everyone here supports me :D

love-action Yeah, and those plastics may show up some more.. Well technically they aren't really plastic, just uhm ty but they are pretty, in my mind.

EXOtic4eva It's interesting? Really I thought it's pretty, you know. Lame.

BarHottest1810 Do not underestimate the holf Krisus.

Like I'm serious,look at our fandom,I swear we all be insane(Sorry if you're like 12 or under...if you are..YOUR MEMORY IS NOW ERASED)

LOL you cheater..

Selfexplanatory..

 

The Kris, Lay and Luhan couple.

Oh my gosh, Luhan.

Luhan is trying to be my bias...I swear.

Hehe Chen waves funny..

This is what happened when they were showed the fan videos at Mengniu award ceremony. They must really love their fans.. Lay, Chen, Xiumin, Luhan, Tao, Kris... I hope they are all happy.. I really wish that their fans would stop crowding the poor guys..

 

I ended putting too many gifs.. OTL I can't help it, I just want to share..

So I forgot to post this yesterday.. I'm sorry don't kill me.. /hides in mah room/

leebyungiee out~