Chapter 10

Summer Camp with Exo-M

You made sure to sign up with Eunmi and some with the guys, you chose the more needing of physical strengths with Tao and Kris, the ones with more precision with Luhan and Xiumin. You chose Lay for one of the dancing completions hoping that you would be partnered with him since he has the best skills there.

The portions of games included, canoeing, swimming, hiking, scavenger hunts, singing, dancing and practically a wide assortment of anything. You made sure you did not sign up for anything involving swimming, you didn't love to swim, well more like you weren't good at it.

That night you and Eunmi spent time together trying to figure out what the special privileges be.

"Maybe they will let us get us better meals?" Eunmi said while brushing her hair.

"Or maybe they will give us better cabins? What if they have higher quality ones somewhere?" You suggested taking the brush from her.

"Whatever it is, I hope it helps us somehow" Eunmi said now sprawled out on your bunk.

"Hello ladies how are you doing?" Tao poked his head through the door and the others followed suit.

"What did you guys sign up for?" Eunmi said fiddling with your pajama pants.

"Practically everything, I think." Kris climbed onto Lay's bunk and Lay grumbled to himself sitting on the floor.

"That's good, I hope we get paired up" Luhan jumped on your bunk squishing Eunmi against the wall. He laid there on his stomach beaming at you as though you were his mother, hoping to get candy.

"Uhu sure" You pushed his face away with your palms. Eunmi pushed him off your bed using her legs and he landed on the floor next to Lay. Xiumin walked in and laughed at Luhan.

"Where's Chen?" Eunmi asked looking at the faces before her.

"Uhm I think he went somewhere, he said he would be back later" Tao chirped from his bunk.

"Oh okay" Eunmi.

"Well I think I'm going for a walk." You suddenly announced standing up.

"I'll come too!" Tao and Luhan jumped up. They both gave each other a sharp glare then turned back to you and smiled.

"Fine" You sighed putting your shoes out then you walked out the door. Tao and Luhan huddled by you and walked close. Awkwardly you tried stretching signaling them to move a bit but apparently you didn't make it obvious enough so they clung to you like koalas.

You continued wandering the campus and the two dorks pestered you the whole time. Sighing after walking around a corner you ran. You ran until you couldn't anymore and hid in the nearest building. You leaned against the wall careful not to breath too loudly, you heard loud footsteps un by and you saw the flash of blonde and black hair run by. Sighing a breath of relief you turned and were face to face with someone you weren't expecting to see for another few months.

"Miyoun?" Joon gasped and immediately squashed you into a hug. He now had brown tousled hair, a lot similar to what you saw earlier today.

"Joon! I can't believe you're here! Why didn't you tell me? You pabo" You punched his arm roughly.

"Hey don't blame me Mir was the one who wanted to surprise you" he rubbed the part you punched. "You still punch hard"

"Speaking of the goofball where is he?" you said looking around.

"In our cabin, we are all rooming together, Thunder is here too" Joon grinned like an idiot before pulling you off to his cabin.

The two of you ran towards the same direction from where you came from. The good thing was, they weren't too far from the cabin you and Eunmi were in so that was an added bonus.

"Hey guys guess who I brought?" He cheered opening the door and sticking his head in. His face was greeted with a pillow.

"Eat my pillow Mir!" You heard Thunder shout loudly before pummeling the mattress in his face.

"That's not a pillow!" Mir shrieked and was smushed underneath the mattress. You stepped in the cabin and smiled seeing that their cabin was similar to each of their houses. You guessed that the bed on the left was Mir's by the cleanliness and the other beds were Thunder and Joon's they were always the messy ones.

"YOUNNIE!" Thunder leaped up from the matress and engulfed you in a hug.

"Oof!" You grunted as his long arms squeezed the air out of you.

"Nice to see you too bro" You chuckled wrapping your arms around his broad shoulders.

"Hey someone help me!" You heard muffled noises under the moving mattress on the floor. You laughed and helped him out.

"Thanks, anywa- wait Miyoun?" Mir blinked a couple times staring at you, he reached his hand out and pinched your arm.

"Hey!" You whacked his arm back.

"Yup this is out Miyoun!" Mir jumped in happiness before also hugging you.

"So I heard you knew I was going here but didn't tell me anything" You crossed your arms.

"I wanted to surprise you" He scratched his neck.

"That's lame, now I didn't sign up any events with you guys, just because I didn't know" You continued abusing him, with smacks delivered to the arm.

"Hey! Hey that doesn't mean you can always abuse me!" Mir swatted your hands away and you scowled.

"Don't make that face, you look very ugly" Joon said laying out on a bed which you presumed to be his.

"Yah! Jerk!" You leapt up and tackled him. You sat on his back and pulled his hair, you then smacked his head several times then hopped off the bed dusting off your shirt. Thunder and Mir were just watching, thinking the same thing. *Miyoun never does change*

"Gosh, you're so mean to me, dude, help me I've become immobile" Joon faked an injury.

"Anyone who helps him, ends up like him" You laid yourself out on the neatest bed, which you presumed was Mir's.

"No help your hyung Mir!" Joon whined obviously not hurt because the way he was moving on the bunk showed he wasn't hurt at all.

"No" Mir blankly said and turned to you.

"But which events did you sign up for?" Mir asked with his large puppy eyes. You quickly got nervous.

"Basically all the events except the ones involving water since you know, I HATE water" You stressed the hate on the water loudly.

"Sheesh you're still pretty loud too" Thunder laughed sitting on his bunk above Joon's.

"I wasn't gone for that long or anything so of course I would still be the same, no one melts the Miyoun" You proudly puffed out your chest putting your hands on your hips.

"Yeah the ice princess Miyoun sure, just like how Joon is the class idiot" Mir jabbed his thumb in Joon's direction. Joon though, was too busy trying to his own elbow.

"So which cabin are you at?" Thunder interrupted your train of thought.

"It's down to the right of this cabin, but it takes a while to get to." You estimated.

"Really let's go visit!" Joon cheered jumping up and down, as though his "injury" had miraculously healed.

"Uhm I don't think that's a good idea" You backed away.

"Of course it's a great idea we get to meet your roomies" Joon shouted.

"Grab her legs I got her arms" Thunder volunteered and picked up your upper torso.

"WAIT! No! Put me down! Why do you always do this to mee?" You whined as you felt your legs cross and your whole body lift off the floor.

You sighed knowing it wouldn't make a difference if you struggled or not. It was three against one, and even if you were able to smack Joon, Mir would help.

As you were being carried to most likely your cabin they would occasionally stop and point out a cabin thinking it was your cabin, you would shake your head and they would continue.

After several more cabins you came to your cabin, you gulped and prayed that the guys and Eunmi were somewhere else. Suddenly a loud shriek came from your cabin. You paled and leapt out of the guys arms. You barged into the door and were faced with an interesting sight.

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for leaving you guys hanging but I'm trying alright? Basically I got in trouble at school and now I'm not allowed on the computer but right now I'm pretending to do hw and stuff, so I got to do this fast before my mom comes back...

Comment replies.

love-action Luhan's sly plans, have failed.

ExO_1024 I hope you like my lame story.. keke I hope you leave me some feedback though

OHMYGOD Well, they aren't in a group I think... I just got random names... that I thought might fit ok together Luhan gifs are always adorable.

Sammiii Pish posh, it's alright I'm just glad you are here, and that you comment, it helps make my day :D sttop being adorable.... or I'll freaking eat you...

Koalas omg yeahh THEY BACK? I'll do my best. Schoolwork, mommy mad, yadayada

Lolala85 uhm er... Don't eat me... Here's more.. LOLOL

Gif spam now added.

This is Chanyeol, being Chanyeol...

Chen, you understand my pain of being short <3

Luhan's tongue...

 Secret language of Luhan and Lay, I swear how many OTP's are you going for?

 Lay is learning from Kai... and I think I'm dying brb

Okok, Please leave a comment, subscribe too and maybe click that arrow up for me? Maybe no okk. I love the comments no matter the amount but if you would, please don't just leave an update soon. I want to know what you guys think of the chapter :P You can check out my other fics if you're bored.

Lay is all cute again, he says pai pai

leebyungiee out~