Chapter 18

Summer Camp with Exo-M

"MIYOUN!" you heard Eunmi squeal before chasing because you previously walked away from the boys.

"Remember that Kyungsoo guy I told you about?" she poked you sides repeatedly.

"Yes, vaguely why?" 

"Well, he's D.o but I don't think he remembered me" Eunmi jutted out her bottom lip in a pout.

"Cheer up, you got Chen" you reminded her.

"I know, I just wish he would be less weird, you know?"

"I guess so. Forget boys for awhile let's go eat. I'm starving" you patted your stomach which growled back at you in sync causing Eunmi to erupt in giggles.

"Let's go" she grabbed your hand dragging you to the cafeteria.

~~

"Don't you think those guys are really cute? Like really REALLY cute" Eunmi was still gushing over the guys who joined the 8 of you to play soccer. You were just nodding along to her gush like a mother and occasionally taking bites of your ham sandwich.

"Anything you say Mi" your eyes moved from one place to another. The whole cafeteria now that you were looking at it, was pretty dirty.

Eunmi didn't see, to notice your inattentive behavior and continued her ramblings.

 

"Look what the dogs dragged in?" a familiar voice squeaked. Is that the lovely Sookjo I hear?

"Yes madam? What does your highness need?" you voice dripped with annoyance as you sarcastically responded.

"Oh, I actually need a mani, a pedi and one of those things that go on your face-" she babbled and you turned your attention back to your annoyed cousin.

"Hey listen to her when she's talking to you" you heard the one called Jiyea say, she griped your shoulder and you calmly stood up, you were a good two or three inches taller than her.

"If you know what's good for you, take your scummy paw off of my shoulder" you glared at her icily.

She removed her hand and you dusted off your shoulder muttering peasant.

"Hey Miyoun is that a dog over there?" Eunmi suddenly piped. Your eyes brightened and you bolted out the door in search of the so called dog.

"WHERE?!" you ran around looking for the said dog..

"I lied, I just wanted to leave." Eunmi giggled evilly and you groaned in despair.

"I miss Bacon" you groaned remembering your miniature poodle.

"Miyoooun" Eunmi cooed poking your cheeks.

"Yes my lovable cousin who is very dear to me?" you clasped your hands together and jokingly batted your eyes.

"Ew wipe that look off your face" Eunmi took her sleeve and wiped it all over your face and you sputtered and slapped her away.

"So.."

"So...."

"The weather is really nice today" you said out of random.

"Do you like any of the guys?" Eunmi chirped from no where.

"No they are disgusting pigs" you said.

"Sure they are, Oh look there's Luhan!" Eunmi pointed behind you and you whipped around searching for him.

"Where?" your head went side to side.

"I joke" Eunmi laughed evilly then ran away.

"Come back here!" you chased after her while she squealed and kicked dirt back at you.

~~

"Han, han let's go do something" Tao poked his sleepy hyung who was trying to rest on his bed.

"No Tao, I need my beauty sleep" Luhan grumpily rolls away.

"Hyung, you're prettier than girls. Let's go eat I WANT FOOD!" Tao shrieks from no where and Luhan tumbles off Tao's bed.

"Let's goo!" Tao whined again not caring how he looked oh so manly right now.

"No."

"Buing"

"Tao don't you dare!"

"Buing buing"

"...."

"Buing?"

"Let's go"


Where am I even going? I'll sort this out next chapter, one more week until a two week break! WOOHOO! During that time, I'm going to write as much as I can and save it to show later on! Kya!

Until then..

leebyungiee out!