Towel.

Summer Camp with Exo-M

"Did you just admit that I interest you?" Chen scoffed.

"I don't know did I?" Eunmi challenged.

"You're so confusing, and the guys call me a troll" He threw his hands in the air.

"Wah!" Eunmi fell on the floor once again. The wound on her knees now opened and blood trickled out.

"I... I'm.. bleeding.." Eunmi breathes heavily.

"It's just a little blood, you will be alright" Chen tried comforting her. What he doesn't know is that Eunmi has a phobia of blood.

"MIYOUN! HELP ME!" She suddenly shrieked and started bawling.

You were in your room and you were about to shower when you heard shrieks. You ran out of your room towards the sound and saw Eunmi was bleeding. * , not again!* You spun on your heels back around and sprinted back to your room.

*Where are my damn bandages* You searched frantically and of course, they were at the bottom of your suitcase. You grabbed the kit and ran back.

"Eunmi, please stop crying. Calm down" You tried cooing at her to calm her down but it was no use. Normally Yui would be nearby and Yui would sing to her calming her almost immediately.

"Chen can you sing?" You asked quickly cutting the right size bandages.

"Uh well I sort of can" He muttered.

"Sing something soft, now. Please" You plead. Chen was a bit surprised with your sudden softness but nonetheless. He began to sing.

Baby Don't Cry EXO-M

He sings soft and sweetly, after two verses Eunmi's wails have stopped but her sniffles are still heard. You have finished with her bandages, you give her a warm embrace and help her stand.

"Thank you Chen, I don't know what I would have done if you weren't here" You wrapped an arm around Eunmi and brought her back to your room.

Chen stood there, flabbergasted. He didn't know that Eunmi would ever cry like that or Miyoun could become soft. *These girls are a lot more then I though*

Chen kicked the dirt and sighed. "Girls are so confusing" He said out loud, talking to himself.

"I think I'll go take a walk" He said quietly to himself before walking to the shore. "I also need to stop talking to myself"

~

"Eunmi, you should really be more careful. What if I wasn't nearby? You know I hate to see you cry" You scolded her like a mother.

"I know, I was fine the first time I fell, I scratched myself but I,  you know the second time" She paused not even wanting to involve the world blood.

Ever since that incident when Eunmi was little she's always been afraid of blood.

When she was about 7 years old, she came home and found the toilet filled with blood, she had no idea what it was from. She also saw it in some of the trash cans and her mother's room. She was really scared and confused but didn't understand. It was simply just her mother's month and when her mom tried to explain it didn't work out well. She's just been afraid of blood.

 

That simple incident, made Eunmi scared blood and she can't stand the sight of her own blood or anyone else's either.

"Maybe a shower will make you feel better?" You suggested.

"Miyoun, you might be older but you really are stupid sometimes" She remarked and pointed to her bandage.

"Well I'll go take a shower ok? I'll be back soon" You grabbed your clothes, towels and necessities, and rushed to go take a shower.

When you got to the bathroom, several girls were already in there, but you paid them no attention. You hung your towel and clothes on the rack and stepped into the steamy shower.

*At least the showers are nice and warm* You blew a raspberry and washed your hair.

After finishing you reached your hand out for your towel and wrapped it around yourself. Reaching for your clothes you didn't feel them. You peeked out of the curtain and no one was left. Your eyes darted around looking for your fresh set of clothes but they weren't there.

*Are you kidding me? Those girls seriously took my clothes?*

"Aish, stupid girls. How the hell am I going to get back into my room. I didn't even bring my phone." You growled to yourself.

"What do I do?!" You groan loudly to no one in particular.

You waddle to the entrance and poke your head out. Your eyes scan the area hoping to see someone in the vicinity.

You stand there, for an hour waiting.

~

"Aish where is that girl?" Luhan grumbled coming back to his cabin. He steps in and see Eunmi on Miyoun's bed asleep.

"Eunmi, where's Miyoun" Luhan gently shakes her awake and she groggily sits up.

"In the shower she left uhm" She glances at her watch and her eyes widen.

"AN HOUR AGO!" Eunmi gets up but trips.

"Ouch mother" She's about to cuss, but Luhan prevents her from uttering swear words.

"I'll go check on her ok? Just wait here, I'll be right back" Luhan says before taking off towards the restrooms.

~

"TAO!" You shout. He whips his head on your direction and his jaw drops. He runs over to you but you put a hand out signaling for him to stop.

"Go back to the cabin and get my some clothes pleaseee" You plead. He chuckles and waves and tells you he will be back in a few minutes. After running off you sigh in content that you finally can leave the darned restroom.

You go back inside and sit on the counter with the towel around you.

"MIYOUN!" You hear shouting outside. *Is Tao back already? But that doesn't sound like him..* You are about to get up when you see Luhan run in.

Both of you stare at each other for a second before you grab a bar of soap and throw it at him.

"Get out of here! It's a girl's restroom!" He runs out.

"I'll go get you clothes ok!" He runs off before you get a chance to tell him Tao was already getting you clothes. You huff nonsense and stare at the mirror.

*I'm so weird looking* You poke at your eye bags. *I'm like a raccoon, no one likes raccoons..*

"Miyoun" You hear a voice call to you softly.

Walking to the front you see an arm holding out clothes without looking in your direction.

"I asked Eunmi to get your clothes and put them in this bag for you, I'll see you later ok?" He scurried off right away and you smiled. "Such a sweet panda" You chuckle and go into a stall to change. After putting the clothes on you fold the towel and walk out of the restroom. Not before bumping into Luhan of course.

"I brough-" He stopped when he saw you fully dressed.

"Didn't Eunmi tell you not to bring me clothes?" You asked.

"Well I just grabbed shorts, a shirt and a jacket cause you know" He gestured towards his own chest before turning bright red. *Is he talking about bras?*

"It's ok now, Tao got Eunmi to get me clothes, I didn't get to tell you because you darted off so fast" You patted his head and walked back to your cabin.

*But I wanted to help*

~

Ok here's the second update.. Even though someone unsubscribed right after I put that notice...

I guess this isn't good enough for you guys. Sorry.

It's alright though right? Because I still have the people who still read this. Well thank you for sticking with me. I'll try to update more...

leebyungiee out..