Issues

Summer Camp with Exo-M

There's been a few games recently, each time you played in them you got average partners. If they were girls, you ended up doing all the work but if they were guys, it was easier.

Today would be the fourth day of the games and today was based on water sports. You didn't sign up for any so you decided to just watch.

You dressed up in comfortable sweats and tank with a light jacket over. y right?

As you walked up to the auditorium to look for Eunmi something strange came to your attention. The camp leader Jaehyun seemed to be handing out the placards of partners today. Since you didn't bother to check your email, you decided to have a small chat with him.

"Excuse me, Jaehyun-sshi, it's me Miyoun." You tapped his shoulder. He whipped around and flashed a toothy smile at you.

"Oh Miyoun, great thing you're here, here's your card number, your partner is Luhan okay?" He finished and handed you the card.

"But, wait no. I didn't sign up the any events today. I can't participate" You argued and stuttered back.

"But you signed up for the event. It was in the sign up sheets, right here" He took out the sheet and showed you your name.

"I didn't sign up for this though!" You growled back.

"Well you can always cancel but that would mean your partner wouldn't be able to participate" He replied.

*Oh just great, he's sending me on a guilt trip now* You bit your lip contemplating whether or not to participate.

"Fine, I'll participate" You grumbled and snatched the placard from the manipulative leader's hands. *Where is Luhan?*

You walk around somewhat mindlessly, not minding the people bumping into you. After searching most people already found the partners while you and several people were still in the auditorium. *There he is* You strode off in the direction your saw a flash of blonde hair and tapped on his shoulder.

"There you are, I couldn't find you!" He engulfed you in a hug and you shrugged away.

He stuck his tongue out at you and then tugged you to the beach. The lake wasn't as small as you thought it was, just looking at it made you nervous.

"Ok so look here we have to-" He started explaining the procedure and you were too busy, preoccupied with thoughts and memories.

 

"Mom wait for me!" A little girl squealed chasing her mother into the water.

"Look at this pretty shell honey!" Her mother cooed showing her the beige colored shell. The little girl looked in awe and caressed the ridges carefully.

"Honey, I'll be right back ok? Stay out of the water and stay by your dad, he's sleeping don't wake him up."

"Alright mom!" The little girl ran back to her father who was dozing on the beach blanket.

"So boring, where's mommy?" The little girl mumbled and played with the hot sand.

*She won't know if I just go to the water really fast right?* She thought as she slipped back into the water.

"Whee!" She kicked the water and jumped around gleefully. Right as she came down the wave rolled back down and she chased it giggling. When the sudden rush of water came back up she gasped as the cold water splashed her stomach.

Just when she was about to run back away from the shore the sand her feet so that she couldn't move easily. She slipped and fell face first into the sandy water. As she tried to get up she in a large amounts of water.

"Ack! Eomma! Appa!" She tried to shout but the water pulled her farther out. She twisted around in the water in fear, lacking the ability to swim free of the seas clutches.

"MIYOUN!" A voice shrieked before plunging out into the sea and swimming out to the water.

"I got you, shush baby it's ok" Her father lifted her up and carried her back to the beach. She coughed the remaining water in her lungs and coughed until hurt.

"Where's eomma?" She weakly asked. 

"Eomma will be back soon, let's just go home alright?"

"Yes appa" She mumbled shivering and falling asleep in her father's arms.

 

"Youn! Miyoun! Hello!" Luhan's voice broke into your thoughts and you began to regain your focus.

"Oh sorry, I was spacing, let's uhm do this!" You tried to remember what he had explained.

"Let's go!" He pulled you closer to the water and you gulped shaking your head. You did your best of clearing your thoughts but you kept imagining sand and water in your eyes.

"Come on, we just have to run across this mat thing, out to that boat out there." He pointed to the boat about 30-50 yards away.

 Here's the gist of it, you understand now?

You gulped as you watched the instructor show an example, he swiftly ran across the mat and made it to the boat without stumbling even once. *Of course he would be good at this*

Luhan was first up, all guys went first then the girls. You watched as Luhan ran across the mat, he was really quick like a deer.

When he ran past the other guys you cheered forgetting your surroundings for a quick moment. The recorded the times then the girls lined up to run. You gulped before stepping onto the edge where the mat met the ground.

As soon as the whistle blew you did your best to run across. You saw the girl next to you with blonde hair, familiar much. You quickly focused back onto the mat. *I'm not on water, I'm just running across a track* You screamed in your head trying to brainwash yourself.

Just when you thought that was working, you found yourself halfway across the long mat. As you put your right foot in front of you, you stepped right into the water and plunged deep down into the water.

You kicked your legs as best as you could. Luhan seeing you fall in the water thought you could swim so he waited for a few seconds, when he saw you not coming out he leaped into the water without hesitation.

You felt a burning sensation in your chest, you needed air desperately but obviously being underwater wouldn't help. As you struggled your body grew weak and shock took over causing you to feel fatigue.

Just as you were about to lose consciousness you felt something pull you upwards.

When you reached the surface you violently coughed out the water. The sweet air filled your lungs and you gasped it in like a fish.

Luhan was there patting your back helping you. As this was all going on, you burst out in tears.

"Wait, please don't cry" Luhan frantically tried to calm you but to no avail you were just bawling.

This reminded you of your beach experience and you just sobbed your eyes out. Luhan helped you to your feet but as soon as you stood, your legs crumpled underneath you.

*Since when was I so weak?* You cursed yourself and sobbed more quietly.

"This isn't working just climb onto my back" Luhan kneeled down and you climbed onto his back.

He carried you as you were on his back, quietly shedding silent tears. Luhan was terribly worried, he never thought you would have cried like that. He thought you stopped crying since he didn't hear anything but he wasn't too sure.

*Good thing it isn't cold or else she would get sick* He bit his lip carrying you back to the cabin. He shook his shoes off and placed you on your bed not caring you were and him were completely soaked.

You fell right asleep a few seconds later.

*Crud, now what?* He rubbed his hair through his wet hair and pondered.

~~~~~~~~~~

LOL BUAHAHA

Now you are soaked, and cold. What is a Luhan going to do?

I will reply to the comments in the next chapter since, I will have to go to sleep soon, please do leave a comment because it cheers me up and reminds me someone cares. Thank you for reading this, I will do my very best to spin out another chapter by saturday or sunday.. Please bear with me. Check out my completed fanfic if you happen to have any spare time. Also thumbs this up maybe? I love you, yes even silent readers~

leebyungiee out~