Cosmic Love.

Exquisite One Shots.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
requested by ; danary.
story title ; cosmic love.
oneshot writer ; LovelyyMelodyy.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

“Taeri, if you don’t hurry Kiseop is going to get tired of waiting for you!”

Taeri looked up from fixing her hair in the mirror to the door where her twin brother stood, a small grin playing on his lips. “Kiseop‘s here?”

“Yes, he‘s been here for almost ten minutes!”

Taeri squealed and quickly fixed her bangs and picked up her cell-phone from her bed and stuffed in to her front pocket of her shorts. “Why didn’t you tell me he was here before?!”

He snickered as he watched her scramble to put on her shoes. “I was trying to, but you were to busy doing your make up and stuff.”

She glared up at him after she was done putting on her converse. “Whatever!” She dashed by him and went downstairs quickly just to notice Kiseop sitting down on the loveseat playing with his cell-phone. “Kiseop!”

He looked up at her, and a smile bloomed on his face, “Hey, you’re ready.”

“Sorry I kept you waiting.”

His eyes softened as he stood up and walked towards her. “It’s cool.” He chuckled at her relieved expression. “We should get going; we’re already late as it is.”

She laughed sheepishly and nodded while they were heading out the door together.

 

The flashing lights met Kiseop’s and Taeri’s eyes as they entered the dark bowling place. Loud chattering and bowling balls hitting with pins were heard through out the place creating an exciting atmosphere. After getting their shoes, they headed to where their friends waited.

Kevin was the first one to notice, a sly smile on his lips. “Hey love birds! Over here!”

Taeri’s eyes snapped upwards, a blush appearing on her cheeks. Kiseop just blinked and laughed it off and grabbed Kevin in a headlock. The others around them were laughing.

“Alright guys! Time to start bowling.”

They divided in to two teams, boys versus girls. Almost everyone had gone except Kiseop and Taeri.

“Taeri you’re up next! If you get a strike we win automatically.” One of the girls called out.

“Show the boys what you’re made of Taeri~” Another friend said.

Taeri grinned and waked over to the aisle picking up a green glow in the dark bowling ball. She bent her knees slightly and swung her arm back as she walked forward and let go of the bowling ball letting it roll towards the pins.

“STRIKE.”

As soon as the words appeared on the screen the girls all stood up and cheered, they had won. Taeri couldn’t help but jump up and down while squealing. Meanwhile the boys all groaned and slumped in to their seats except Kiseop who watched Taeri in amusement.

“Boys have to buy us lunch tomorrow~” Taeri’s close friend said teasingly as the groans from the boys got louder.

 

“I should probably get you home now.” Kiseop said as he ruffled Taeri’s hair affectionately.

Taeri slapped his hand away while whining and him laughing. “Fine fine.” She stood up from her seat and their friends turned to look at them.

“Leaving so soon?”

Kiseop nodded, “Taemin will probably want to hunt me down soon if I don’t get her home on time.”

Eli laughed, “are you sure it’s that or that you want her all for yourself now?”

The others all ooh-ed as Taeri scratched her cheek while blushing.

Kiseop rolled his eyes and grabbed Taeri’s hand pulling her away from the others.

“Bye bye love birds~”

 

“They just love teasing us don’t they?” Kiseop asked as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

She giggled softly and nodded, “They do. We should probably tell them though…”

Kiseop stopped walking and stood in front of her, “but it’s more fun this way.” He said teasingly leaning down to kiss her nose.

She grinned, “You’re right. Confusing them is fun.”

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

comment once you're done reading your one-shot.
e-xquisite.co.nr © 2011 | all rights reserved.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃