who ate my cookies?

Exquisite One Shots.

 

 
 
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
requested by ; SuJuGirl911.
story title ; who ate my cookies?!
oneshot writer ; visualdreamss.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
 
Jess is a big ELF. Her close friendship with all fifteen members is shown through her numerous visits to their dorm. There was one member that intrigued her the most and it was none other than dimpled leader Leeteuk. Unlike most girls that gets giddy and googly over their favorite idols, she acted normal and treated every member like her own brother. 
 
It was another typical morning. Jess traveled downstairs and tiptoed into the kitchen. She opened a drawer to get some of her cookies, hidden in a special compartment, but a dismayed expression swept on her face. Her cookies were completely wiped out and the remains were just small, microscopic crumbs in her jar. From behind a wall, the victim silent snickered to himself and walked past the kitchen to head to his room.
 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 
Jess, being the girl with a sweet tooth the size of Bigfoot, was pissed at whoever stole her cookies. They were made from her grandma and those were the last ones she received after leaving her house. She didn't bother staying for breakfast and walked past the other members, who were settled at their dining table.
 
"Jess dear, you want breakfast?", Heechul chimed in an annoying sing-song voice.
 
"NO!", the convulsed girl shouting before slamming the door. The other members looked at each other and returned to their breakfast. The victim chuckled a little and shook his head as he stuffed some spicy rice cake into his mouth.
 
Jess soaked up an hour wandering around town until she spotted Donghae in a bakery. She was so used to Super Junior's disguises that it was easy for her to tell each one apart.
 
She walked into the bakery, the bell dinging at her entrance, and approached Donghae. "Oppa, what are you doing here?", she whispered. Her eyes landed on a box in his hand.
 
"Just buying some more cookies", he sweetly replied with a smile as he hugged the box closer to him. Jess's eyes widened and she accusingly pointed a finger at his face. "So YOU stole my cookies!", she lightly blasted. He raised a brow. "What do you mean, Jess?", he questioned in confusion.
 
"This morning, I was going downstairs to get cookies but they were all gone! Those were my grandma's special cookies and I only visit her once a month." She sniffed a little for dramatic effect.
 
Donghae chuckled and patted her shoulder. "So sorry, dongsaeng. I didn't remember having any cookies in the house. But I DID remember seeing Sungmin and Kyuhyun in the kitchen this morning though."
 
She smiled and gave him a quick hug. "Thanks, Donghae oppa!", she shouted, causing people to look at them. Donghae glared at her and watched as she ran out the bakery, leaving him being jumped by fans.
 
As she travelled down the shuffling streets of Seoul, she wondered what place Sungmin or Kyuhyun would tackle down. Just as her mind wandered around, her eyes caught Sungmin and Eunhyuk at a jewelry store. Questioning the reason behind their presence in there, she decided to walk through the door. "Oppas!"
 
The two disguised SuJu members looked up from their inspection. "Jess, what are you doing here?", they both asked in unison. They looked at each other, flashed each other a face of disgust, and then directed their attention back to Jess. She looked at them for a minute then shook her head. "Okay, I wanna which one of you scoundrels ate all my cookies", she spat along with a glare. The two clueless boys looked at each other and then glanced back at her. "What cookies?", they questioned at the same time. "ALRIGHT, THAT'S IT!", they both shouted afterwards as they began to argue over their speech unity. Jess sighed and limped out of the store.
 
She reached a gallery museum and took a look at the scene. Lee Yeon Hee's photo convention was currently taking place. Jess decided to enter the place and take a look at the beautiful actress. From a corner, she saw Siwon stealing a photo with Yeon Hee. Jess waited for his little attention session to be completed before sneaking over to him. "Siwon oppa!", she greeted. He winked at her. "Hey Jess! What's u-"
 
"Did you steal my cookies?!", she interrupted him. He looked at her with a dismayed look and slowly shook his head. "Maybe you can go ask the maknae or leader hyung", he suggested. Annoyed, Jess facepalmed herself but bowed and thanked the kind man before leaving once again.
 
'WHO THE WOULD STEAL MY DAMN COOKIES?!', she mentally exploded as she clenched her fists. Jess couldn't believe she was pissing off over cookies but hey, grandma's cookies are quite special.
 
She walked past a restaurant but froze in her tracks. She backed up and saw Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Ryeowook, Shindong, Heechul, and Yesung having some lunch. She walked in and stood in front of SuJu's table with crossed arms. "Which one of you took my cookies?", she sternly questioned as she glanced at every member with a deadly glare. 
 
Shindong raised his hands up and shook his head. "Wasn't me. I'm on a diet."
 
Heechul wiped his mouth with a napkin. "Definitely not me. Cookies are sugary and fattening." Jess's mouth was agape as she stared at her tummy. "Not saying you are, dear!", he quickly reassured her.
 
The rest of the members shook their heads while Leeteuk just shrugged. Jess raised a brow but gave up and left. She headed straight for SuJu's dorm to lie down on the couch and watch Spongebob. 
 
After an hour of slowly walking back, Jess entered the dorm and threw her jacket on the couch. She went up to the guest room and locked the door. When she turned around, she saw a small box along with a small sticky note. She cautiously crept over to it and read the note.
 
I stole your cookies, cutie pie. (;
Come downstairs to the kitchen and I'll reveal myself.
Bring this necklace downstairs too. But take it out of
the box.
 
Jess's heart began to pound a bit faster and harder against her chest but she obliged and slowly went downstairs. She hesitated to enter the kitchen but she tightened her grip on the necklace and confidently went in to see Leeteuk standing there with a bouquet of roses and his famous dimpled smile. "Leeteuk oppa?", she managed to let out after staring at him.
 
"No worries, Jess! Your cookies are safely on the counter over there", he said as he eyed the cookie jar near the toaster. Jess smiled a little. "I promise I only took one", he confessed. "But it was amazing~"
 
"Thanks for the confession. You didn't have to make it up with those roses and this necklace", she replied.
 
"Oh I didn't get you those for the apology."
 
She tilted her head. "Then what for?"
 
"A confessionnnnn~", he sang out as he hovered his chin over the roses and puckered his lips. 
 
Jess stifled a giggle and swiped the roses out of his hand. "Aww, you're adorable Leader Oppa!", she cooed as she inhaled the fresh nature scent of the roses. In return, he swiped the necklace away from her. She pouted but he commanded her to turn around. She obliged and he clasped the necklace around her neck. Her hand floated up to the necklace's presence as she felt the charm. Exactly like the one shown on Boys Before Flowers. She turned around and faced Leeteuk with a grin.
 
"Aigooo! You look so adorable when you smile!", Leeteuk cooed as he pinched her cheeks. She stuck her tongue out. "Then would you give this cutie a wittle kissy?", she asked in her aegyo tone. 'I cannot believe I just did that..'
 
Leeteuk leaned in and connected the gap between their lips. She pulled away and tapped his nose. "Gotta give these babies some decor and a little nature", she stated as she skipped out of the kitchen.
 
Jess dumped the dead flowers into a trash can and replaced it with clean water and Leeteuk's roses. She set it in the windowsill and stared intently into it. A pair of arms wrapped around her waist from behind and she felt a chin on her shoulder. She turned her head towards him and smiled at Leeteuk's face. "I have to tell you something", he said as he let go of her. She turned around and gave him a concerned expression. 
 
There was a few minutes of silence before Leeteuk shouted "LAST ONE TO THE COOKIES IS A ROTTEN CLAM!" and made a run for it. Jess widened her eyes and chased after him. "YAH! I HATE CLAMS!"
 
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
 
author's note ; I apologize for the length. I was told to surprise you but it was slightly difficult because you wanted comedy AND mystery. So I apologize again if it's not up to your expectation but I hope you still enjoyed it! 
comment once you're done reading your one-shot.
e-xquisite.co.nr © 2011 | all rights reserved.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃