Chapter 9

How Great Is Your Love

After dropping off their girlfriend's to their homes, Sunny and Hyoyeon went back to their dorms and met each on the way into the building.

 
"Hyoyeon!" waved Sunny. She saw Hyoyeon standing in the lobby, waiting for an elevator.
 
"Sunny! Did you just came back from your date with Hyomin?" asked Hyoyeon.
 
"Yeah, I just dropped her off at home." said Sunny.
 
The elevator door opened and the two of them entered. Hyoyeon pushed the "9" button, indicating the elevator to go to the 9th floor.
 
"Where'd you two go for your date?" asked Hyoyeon.
 
"I took her to an amusement park." smiled Sunny, remembering the moments they had tonight.
 
"You must have had fun by the smile on your face." said Hyoyeon.
 
"How about you? Where'd you take Nicole?" asked Sunny.
 
"I reserved the stage at DTWS2 and had a private session with her." smiled Hyoyeon.
 
'Wow. Dae~~~~ bak." said Sunny, giving a thumbs-up.
 
The two girls finally reached the 9th floor and stepped out of the elevator.
 
"Do you think the other girls are sleeping yet? It's way past 10 and Seohyun have probably forced them to sleep..." said Sunny.
 
Hyoyeon entered the pass code to unlock their door. The two entered the dorm and found it empty and silent.
 
"I guess they slept early tonight." said Hyoyeon.
 
"PUT YOUR HANDS UP WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!" shouted Sooyoung and Yuri, wearing leather black jackets over their pajamas and dark shades while pointing their fingers shaped as gun to Sunny and Hyoyeon.
 
Sooyoung, Yuri, Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Yoona were now pretending to be cops after they finished playing their game of hide-and-seek. Seohyun went to sleep before ten so her skin cells could grow properly and Jessica fell asleep in her bed when she was hiding.
 
"AHHHHHH!" screamed Sunny and Hyoyeon. They were startled by the taller girls and hugged each other.
 
"I SAID PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" yelled Sooyoung.
 
"YAH. WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT THIS HOUR PLAYING AROUND?!" yelled Hyoyeon.
 
"Are you questioning an officer?" said Yuri. She grabbed a walkie-talkie from her jacket and talked into it.
 
"We've got trouble here. We need back up officers at the door way please. Over." said Yuri.
 
Hyoyeon and Sunny stared at Yuri in confusion while Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Yoona came from the headquarters (the bathroom lol) to the doorway, surrounding the two girls.
 
"What. The. Hell." said Sunny.
 
"ARREST THEM FOR BREAKING AND ENTERING." said Sooyoung.
 
Immediately, Tiffany and Yoona handcuffed Hyoyeon and Sunny and brought them into the bathroom and locked them in there with Taeyeon guarding the door from inside.
 
"What the heck are you guys doing?!?" asked Hyoyeon.
 
"I'm not supposed to be out of character, but we're pretending to be cops." whispered Taeyeon.
 
"WHY?" yelled Sunny.
 
"QUIET DOWN OR I'LL REPORT YOU TO HIGHER AUTHORITIES." said Taeyeon, back in character.
 
"Because we're bored." whispered Taeyeon.
 
Sunny and Hyoyeon stared at their leader and began laughing.
 
"SAD LIFE. This is why you all need a girlfriend so she can occupy your time." said Hyoyeon.
 
"Actually... Me and Tiffany became official a few hours ago." whispered Taeyeon and smiled.
 
"JINJJA?!?" screamed the two girls. Hyoyeon and Sunny began jumping up and down, celebrating for their leader's new relationship.
 
"STOP JUMPING OR I'LL REPORT YOU TO HIGHER AUTHORITIES." said Taeyeon, back into character again.
 
At that moment, Sooyoung opened the door.
 
"You two prisoners." she pointed at Sunny and Hyoyeon. "You two will be released. According to witnesses, you two live here in this apartment and may go back to your rooms. Sorry for the misunderstanding." said Sooyoung and bowed.
 
"Officer Taeyeon, you may be dismissed." said Sooyoung.
 
Taeyeon saluted and exited the bathroom while Hyoyeon and Sunny stared at their members and began laughing out loud.
 
 
 
 
Later, everyone stopped playing around since they got tired and began getting ready for bed. Taeyeon went into Sunny's room and sat on her bed while Sunny was drying her hair.
 
"What are you doing here?" asked Sunny.
 
"I wanted to say thanks. For giving me all those advices to get Tiffany's heart and now I finally got it." said Taeyeon.
 
"It's nothing." smiled Sunny. "I just want to see you happy. And now you don't have to stay home on nights like this playing along to Sooyoung's and Yuri's weird games."
 
"I know right. Those two are weird..." said Taeyeon.
 
"I HEARD THAT" yelled Sooyoung from the kitchen.
 
Sunny and Taeyeon fell on the bed and began laughing non-stop.
 
"I'll go to bed now. Good night Sunny." said Taeyeon after the two had stopped laughing.
 
 
 
 
Before going back to her room, Taeyeon went into Tiffany's room and found her sleeping peacefully like and angel in her bed, hugging a Totoro doll a fan gifted her at one of their concerts.
 
Taeyeon gently sat next to Tiffany and stared at her. Slowly, she leaned towards Tiffany and kissed her softly on her forehead. 
 
Taeyeon noticed Tiffany's lips curl into a smile. Taeyeon felt happy seeing Tiffany's smile and she hope to always make Tiffany smile.
 
Taeyeon walked out of Tiffany's room and went into her room and laid down on her bed.
 
"Good Night Tiffany." said Taeyeon, looking at the ceiling while smiling.
 
She closed her eyes and fell into deep slumber with a huge smile plastered on her face.
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Sorry for the late update >~<
Been so busy with school and everything...
This chapter was kinda random... I couldn't think of anything >~<
I'm trying to add in YulSic and YoonHyun in the next chapters :D
Thanks for reading even if it's not any good >o<