Chapter 10

How Great Is Your Love

"GIRLS. IT'S WASHING DAY." yelled Taeyeon.

It's Wednesday and since they have a day off, they decide to wash their cars.
 
"WOOO HOOO!!! TIME TO GET WET!!!" screamed Sooyoung, as she ran out the door.
 
"That sounded wrong in many different ways." laughed Jessica.
 
 
 
 
The girls took the elevator down to the first floor and went to the back of the building where their cars were parked in the private parking lot.
 
While Yuri, Yoona, Seohyun, Taeyeon, and Sooyoung went to get the hose, sponges, rags, and soap, the other girls went to their own car and wait for the supplies.
 
Jessica didn't have the feeling to help anyone so she pulled out a folding chair and laid it out straight so she could lay down on it.
 
As soon as the girls came back to the parking lot with the supplies, Yuri saw Jessica laying straight out flat on the folding chair under the shade of the tree, sleeping with a large straw hat covering her face.
 
"Hold these for a while." said Yuri, handing the watering hose to Sooyoung. "I need to wake up my lazy Princess."
 
Yuri quietly sneaked up next to the sleeping girl. She slowly pulled out a whistle from her back pocket and held it up to . Before Yuri blew on it, she waved her hands to the other girls to get them to watch the show that is about to happen.
 
As soon as Yuri got all of their attention, she counted down from 3.
 
"3, 2, 1. SORRY SHIKA BB." yelled Yuri and closed her eyes and blew on the whistle right next to Jessica's ears.
 
"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" screamed Jessica, jumping up from her spot and covering her ears.
 
"ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME DEAF." yelled Jessica.
 
"She's in HellSica mode... We better be careful..." whispered Taeyeon. Everyone else turned their attention away from HellSica, who is now chasing Yuri around the parking lot.
 
"YAAAAAA. YURI. I'M GONNA GET YOUUUUU!" screamed Jessica, loud enough that even people in the building looked out of their apartments to see what was going on.
 
"JESHIKA. I'M SORRRRRRY!" said Yuri and stopped running abruptly which caused Jessica to run straight into Yuri, making the two fall onto the ground.
 
Jessica was on top of Yuri and smirked.
 
"I got you babe. Now it's time for my revenge." whispered Jessica.
 
Yuri gulped, thinking Jessica was going to beat up Yuri on the spot, but instead, Jessica kissed her girlfriend's lips passionately, making Yuri widen her eyes in surprise, but then closed it and enjoyed the kiss.
 
Sooyoung saw the couple making out and screamed.
 
"YAAAAH! JUST BECAUSE YOU TWO WENT PUBLIC DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU CAN SHOW PDA IN FRONT OF US! NOW GET YOUR BUTTS HERE AND HELP US WASH CARS!" yelled Sooyoung.
 
The other girls turned to see what the couple was doing.
 
"WOOOO! GET IT ON!" yelled Hyoyeon and Sunny.
 
Jessica and Yuri broke apart after hearing their members whooping and laughed.
 
"So are you not angry?" asked Yuri, helping Jessica up to her feet.
 
"No, I'm very angry that you woke me up from my precious sleep. I'll get you soon." said Jessica and walked away.
 
"Oh no..." said Yuri and followed after her girlfriend.
 
"Yah, stop making love in the parking lot and start washing your car." said Taeyeon and threw a wet rag to Jessica.
 
Jessica stuck her tongue out at Taeyeon and started washing her car with Yuri and Sooyoung.
 
While Jessica was busy rinsing her car with water, Yuri sneaked up behind her and wrapped her long arms around the shorter girl's waist.
 
"I'm sorry I woke you up but please don't hurt me." said Yuri, snuggling her face into Jessica's shoulder.
 
Jessica just laughed out loud that Yuri would think she would hurt her own girlfriend.
 
"Yah. What kind of girlfriend would I be if I hurt you?" said Jessica. She turned around to face Yuri.
 
"I would never hurt you." said Jessica and pecked the taller girl's lips.
 
"EWWWW. MY EYES. MY GLORIOUS EYES MAY NEVER SEE AGAIN." said Sooyoung.
 
"Shut up. You're just jealous." smirked Jessica which made Yuri laugh out loud.
 
As a result, the couple got sprayed with water by Sooyoung who is now laughing out loud while the couple screams.
 
"YAH!" screamed Jessica and sprayed water back at Sooyoung, but she ducked which caused the water to hit Tiffany who was right behind Sooyoung.
 
"OMG." screamed Tiffany and ran to Taeyeon on the farther side of the parking lot.
 
Yoona started laughing mischievously and yelled "WATER FIGHT!!!!!"
 
After Hyoyeon heard that there was a water fight, she immediately grabbed the water hose and sprayed water all over everyone around her.
 
"Aish these chodings." said Taeyeon, continuing to wash her car while the Yoona, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Yuri, and Jessica were playing around.
 
 
 
 
Seohyun was working alone on her own car when all of a sudden, someone dumped a bucket full of water over her head and left the bucket on her.
 
She was about the take the bucket off and yell at the person who dumped the water on her, but she felt slim arms wrap around her waist and heard a whisper.
 
"Let's get wet, babe." whispered Yoona.
 
Seohyun was startled and took bucket off her head and gave Yoona an icy stare.
 
"Hehehe. I was kidding. Come on and lets have fun!" said Yoona, grabbing Seohyun's hand and pulling her over the where the other girls are playing around.
 
Taeyeon and Tiffany were the only ones interested cleaning their cars.
 
"COME OVER HERE AND PLAY WITH US!" yelled Seohyun.
 
Taeyeon was surprised that even their maknae was also playing around with them.
 
"Come on Tae-Tae. Let's go have fun." said Tiffany, offering her hand.
 
Taeyeon couldn't resist her beautiful girlfriend so she took Tiffany's hand and together, they ran over to the other members and got buckets of water dumped in them once they joined them.
 
"OH MAI GAT." screamed Taeyeon, while Tiffany was hugging Taeyeon.
 
"NOW IT'S A REAL DAY OFF!" screamed Sooyoung.
 
"WOO HOO!" screamed Jessica and Yuri.
 
 
 
 
After an hour of playing around, everybody was soaking wet and already tired.
 
"I'm so tired. I need to sit down." said Yuri, sitting down on the road of the parking near the cars.
 
Sooyoung sat down next to Yuri and the two stared at each other.
 
"What are those two doing?" said Taeyeon, watching the two tall girls stare at each other.
 
"I don't know but they look dumb." laughed Sunny.
 
Next thing they see is the dry ground underneath them getting wet with yellowish liquid.
 
"OMG. THEY PEED THEIR PANTS." yelled Seohyun.
 
"EWWW YURI. THAT'S NOT WHAT I EXPECT FROM YOU." yelled Jessica.
 
"HOSE THEM DOWN!" yelled Hyoyeon.
 
The rest of the girls filled their buckets full of water and pour them down all on Sooyoung and Yuri, while Taeyeon sprayed them with the hose.
 
 
 
 
After the long day of fun, the girls finally begin to go back into their apartment to change into dry clothes.
 
Yuri tried to sneak up behind Jessica to give her a hug but Jessica immediately turned around, as if she had a sixth sense, and held her hand up to stop Yuri.
 
"Don't touch me. I don't want to be touched by a person who peed in their pants." said Jessica.
 
Yuri pouted as Jessica entered the building and followed behind her girlfriend while all the other members were following behind them.
 
"Best day ever!" said Yoona as the other girls laughed and walked into the building.
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Sorry for the VERY late update D:<
Been sooooo busy with school >.>
but enjoy this chapter that was inspired to the time I was playing water with my friends and two of them pee'd their pants (sooyoung and yuri were their biases, so that's why sooyoung and yuri was the one who pee'd) >~<
I'll be back with more updates soon ;D
 
Oh, and shout out to the two dorks who pee'd their pants, Carly and Robin LOL. Lahv y'all ;D