Chapter 3

How Great Is Your Love

Hyomin went down to the car after hearing what Sunny had said to Taeyeon.

"I broke her heart first last time... So she returned the favor. But this time will be different. I'll make her happy no matter what." said Sunny.
 
"I'll make you happy no matter what too Sunny." said Hyomin softly.
 
Hyomin started the car and waited for Sunny to come.
 
"I hope our relationship will be better this time." sighed Hyomin while she waits for Sunny in the parking lot.
 
At that moment, Sunny entered the car and sat at the front seat next to Hyomin.
 
"Let's go!" smiled Sunny.
 
Hyomin began driving towards the mall. The mood was a bit down so Sunny the radio.
 
The song "I Love You, I Love You" by Miryo ft. Sunny was playing.
 
"Saranghae, saranghae neol
ibbeoreuscheoreom malhaetjanha
Ajik nan ihaego andwae
No way, no way, no way
Nae obsineun neo
Honjaneun jugeul
Geotag gatdae nohgo
Chagawojin
No maeumi
Jakku naegehaneun mal
Goodbye~"
 
ENGLISH TRANSLATION:
"I love you, I love you
Like a habit, you said that to me
I still can't understand
No way, no way, no way
You said that without me, you felt like you would die alone
But your cold heart keeps telling me good bye."
 
The last line of the song kept on echoing in their heads. It reminded them of the days when they had broken up and pushed each other away from their hearts.
 
Sunny turned off the radio.
 
There was silence it the car and the mood went down again.
 
Sunny broke the silence first.
 
"I'm sorry..." Sunny said softly.
 
"For what?" asked Hyomin. She knew what Sunny was talking about but she wanted to make sure if Sunny also knew her mistake.
 
"For pushing you away when we were in a relationship before... I know I did wrong last time. But now we're starting over. Everything in the past is behind us. We'll make new memories." Sunny paused and grabbed Hyomin's free hand. "I'll make you happy. No matter what." smile Sunny.
 
Hyomin stopped at the red light and looked into Sunny's eyes and smiled.
 
"And I'll make you happy too." smiled Hyomin.
 
Sunny reached in for a kiss but at that time, the red light changed to a green light, causing Hyomin to turn her attention back to the road.
 
Sunny pouted. "I'll get that kiss."
 
Hyomin laughed at Sunny's aegyo.
 
"Don't worry bunny ^^ You'll get that kiss soon." Hyomin said to the pouting bunny.
 
"YAY!" bounced the bunny.
 
Hyomin and Sunny spent an hour at the mall. They got hungry and went into McDonalds for lunch.
 
Hyomin spotted someone familiar sitting at a table with another person facing their back to them.
 
"Sunny-ah. Isn't that... Hyoyeon?" asked Hyomin.
 
Sunny turned and saw Hyoyeon with a girl eating and laughing happily away with each other.
 
Sunny was about to greet Hyoyeon and her friend when Hyoyeon grabbed the girl's hand and pulled her in for a kiss.
 
Sunny grabbed Hyomin out of the fast food restaurant so Hyoyeon wouldn't see them.
 
"I can't believe Hyoyeon is in a relationship! WITHOUT TELLING ME." said Sunny.
 
"Maybe she's not ready to tell you guys yet like how we were in the beginning." said Hyomin.
 
"Yeah. You're right. I'll just wait until she tells us to start teasing her." smiled Sunny.
 
"Aishh. Come on. Let's go eat ice cream ^^" said Hyomin.
 
 
 
 
 
*Later that night in SNSD's dorm after Hyomin had gone home*
 
Sunny entered the dorm to find only Hyoyeon home watching TV by herself.
 
"Where's everybody?" asked Sunny.
 
"Went out to eat, schedules. I don't know." replied Hyoyeon without taking her eyes off the screen.
 
"Good. Cause I want to talk to you about something." Sunny sat down next to Hyoyeon.
 
"It better be important cause I don't want to hear about any of your relationship problems or other boring stuff." said Hyoyeon.
 
"I know you have a girlfriend." Sunny grinned devilishly.
 
Hyoyeon turn off the TV and gave her full attention to Sunny.
 
"How'd you know." asked Hyoyeon.
 
"I saw you kissing her at McDonalds." said Sunny.
 
Hyoyeon started blushing.
 
"So cute >.< So who's the lucky girl?" Sunny poked Hyoyeon.
 
"You'll see soon. I invited her for dinner tomorrow night" winked Hyoyeon.
 
"Then I should invite Hyominnie." smiled Sunny thinking about her girlfriend.
 
"That's great!" Hyoyeon gave Sunny a thumbs up.
 
Sunny went to her room and called Hyomin.
 
"Hello?" answered Hyomin.
 
"Are you free tomorrow night?" asked Sunny.
 
"Uhh. Yeah I am. Why?" replied Hyomin.
 
"I want you to eat dinner with us tomorrow night. Hyoyeon's inviting her girlfriend too so we can meet her!" said Sunny.
 
"Okay. I'll be there at 7:30. I'll hang up now. Bye!" said Hyomin.
 
"Make sure you wear something nice babe." Sunny hanged up the phone.
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Sorry for the short update >o<
So busy with school >.>
Starting to add in the other couples little by litte ;D
Who could be Hyoyeon's girlfriend?
And thanks everybody that read and subscribed :')