Chapter 2

How Great Is Your Love

Hyomin woke up in a familiar setting. She scanned the room, trying to remember what happened the night before. She turned and saw Sunny sleeping right next to her cuddling her arm.

 
*Did something happened last night?* thought Hyomin.
 
"Ah! That's right!" whispered Hyomin, finally remembering what happened last night.
 
She and Sunny had just got back together and she had fell asleep in the middle of the movie.
 
*Sunny must have carried me into bed.* smile Hyomin. She placed her hand gently on Sunny's cheek.
 
The sudden gesture caused Sunny to open her eyes. Hyomin quickly removed her hand. Sunny had woken up and began to stretch.
 
"Good morning my Sunny Bunny ^^" greeted Hyomin.
 
Sunny stretched her arms around Hyomin's waist.
 
"Good morning my Hyominnie~" smiled Sunny. It's been a long time since they called each other by their nicknames. She liked the feeling of it.
 
Hyomin noticed her clothes folded neatly near the bed. She looked down and noticed that she was wearing one of Sunny's pajamas.
 
"Did you change my clothes?" asked Hyomin.
 
Sunny laughed. "Yeah. You slept like a baby while I changed you. But you seemed to have gained weight since the last time I saw your bare body." Sunny teased with a wink.
 
Hyomin blushed knowing that Sunny had seen her body unshaped.
 
Sunny pinched Hyomin's cheeks.
 
"You're so cute when you're shy." Sunny said. "Now lets go wash up."
 
They both go into the bathroom to brush their teeth and wash their faces. Since Sunny didn't have an extra toothbrush for Hyomin to use, Hyomin ended up sharing the same toothbrush with Sunny.
 
After the two girls finished washing up and changing clothes, they went into the kitchen for some breakfast.
 
"The two love birds are out of their cage." teased Hyoyeon.
 
Hyoyeon, Jessica, and Yoona were sitting at the kitchen table. They had been waiting for some of the other members to wake up to cook breakfast for them since they were lazy.
 
"So what did you guys do last night?" asked Jessica. "Did you get all cozy with each other if you know what I mean." Jessica gave a devilish grin. Hyoyeon laughed out loud and reached over to high five her evil partner.
 
Sunny just ignored Jessica's question and dragged Hyomin into the kitchen to look for something to eat.
 
"What's for breakfast?" asked Sunny. There were no dirty pans, a sign that the three girls who woke up earliest haven't cooked anything yet.
 
"We were waiting for someone else to wake up and cook breakfast for us." said Yoona. "Please make us some breakfast~~~" Yoona said showing her aegyo. The two older girls joined Yoona also showing their aegyo.
 
"PLEASE MAKE US BREAKFAST~~~" said the three girls.
 
"OKAY! Just stop doing aegyo." Sunny yelled.
 
"YAY!!!!" celebrated the other girls.
 
"Hyomin, go have a seat while I prepare breakfast." Sunny instructed.
 
"No. I'll cook. I stayed over last night and I want to give my thanks by making breakfast for your members." said Hyomin.
 
"How about we both cook together." Sunny compromised.
 
"It'll be a lot more fun that way." smiled Sunny. She grabbed Hyomin's waist and pulled her in for a kiss.
 
"EEEEEWWWWWW. GET A ROOM. MAKE US BREAKFAST. HURRRRRRY." complained the three girls at the kitchen table.
 
Sunny and Hyomin laughed and began making breakfast.
 
The couple made scrambled eggs and toast more than enough for all the members of SNSD.
 
"HOORAY. FOOD IS HERE!" yelled the trio.
 
"FOOD?" Sooyoung came running out of her room the moment she heard food.
 
Sooyoung ran towards the kitchen table and sat down on her spot and immediately started digging in.
 
"AHEM." coughed Sunny. "You should atleast thank the people who cooked this food before eating."
 
"Thank you midget ^^" said the shikshin.
 
"AND my lovely assistant" said Sunny proudly.
 
"AND thank you Sunny's lovely assistant." said Sooyoung.
 
The girls started digging in to their breakfast. By the time they finish eating, there was barely enough left for the 4 sleeping members.
 
"SOOYOUNG. YOONA. YOU DIDN'T LEAVE ENOUGH LEFT FOR THE OTHER GIRLS." scolded Sunny.
 
"Ehhh. They can survive with this much food." shrugged Yoona.
 
At that moment, Taeyeon, Seohyun, Yuri, and Tiffany woke up and joined the rest at the kitchen table.
 
"You should eat your breakfast before the shikshins eat it all." said Jessica.
 
"I can make more if you want..." offered Hyomin.
 
"Thats okay Hyomin. We don't eat much in the morning anyway." said Taeyeon.
 
"Come on Hyomin. Lets go shopping!" said Sunny.
 
Sunny dragged Hyomin to the door.
 
"You go get the car ready while I'll go get my bag." said Sunny
 
"Arraso." smiled Hyomin. She went out the door.
 
"Seems like you're happy again." said Taeyeon.
 
"Yeah. I felt really empty without her since the last few months." sighed Sunny.
 
"Just don't let her break your heart again..." Taeyeon is really over protected for her members when it comes to love.
 
"I broke her heart first last time... So she returned the favor. But this time will be different. I'll make her happy no matter what." Sunny grabbed her bag and went out the door.
 
"Why are you so over protective Taengoo?" asked Tiffany.
 
Tiffany came out of no where and surprised Taeyeon.
 
"Oh. You surprised me.. I just don't want to see any of my sisters hurt." replied Taeyeon.
 
*But I'm hurting inside because you can't see my love for you...* thought Tiffany.
 
Taeyeon noticed the sad look on Tiffany's face.
 
"What's wrong?" asked Taeyeon.
 
Tiffany sighed. "It's nothing..." and went back into her room.
 
*When should I confess my feelings for Tiffany...* thought Taeyeon. *facepalm*